Lorion Electric Inc

Reviews for Lorion Electric Inc

Waj in Oakville
Waj in Oakville

House rewire

If you need electrical work done I strongly recommend calling Dan first. We recently went through a major renovation that included rewiring almost all of the house and I could not be more happy with the level of service we got from Dan and his team. Dan is easy to work with and made the electrical portion of the reno so easy for us. Everything was done to perfection and on time. When almost everyone else had delays in their timelines Dan and team went above and beyond by working after hours to make sure we could stick to our timeline and move in. Thanks Dan, for being a true professional and a friend!

Waj thank you very much for your kind review!
It was a pleasure working with you on your house renovation.
I look forward to working together in the future friend!

0 reviews Milton, ON

Residential electrical work

Kept to time, knowledgeable, fast paced, did Excellent work at fair price. Will definitely recommend Lorion Electric Inc over and over again.

Michele in Toronto
Michele in Toronto
0 reviews Milton, ON

Electical work - house addition and old barn

We had work performed by Lorion Electric (through our general contractor) and were very impressed with the company. They completed all the required electrical work on our new 1100 sq ft addition including upgrade of the panel and all interior and exterior electrical requirements. Dan and Derol are very professional and courteous, and it is very evident they take pride in their work. We were very impressed with the work (and the people) on our addition so we hired them for a second job to replace all of the old electrical lighting and receptacles in our barn. I would not hesitate to recommend Lorion Electric to others. They deliver very high quality work and have great communication. Thank you Lorion team!

Thank you Michele for your kind review.
It was a real pleasure being apart of your renovation project.
Enjoy the new space!

Frank in Toronto
Frank in Toronto

Under cabinet lighting repair

Lorion performed installation of LED under cabinet lighting 2 1/2 years ago. Installation required drilling in to wall for wiring. Clean look-no mess; quick and efficient. The LED recently began to fail. Lorion was fair regarding repair cost despite the fact that the product was no longer under warranty.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Basement Buid-Out with full electrical

The team at Lorion Electric were fantastic! Incredibly professional, supportive and knowledgeable. Dave and his team came in to give me a full run through of the space and what was required and allowed me to provide input into my own vision in the space. They were able to provide recommendations based on their wealth of experience and the end result was incredible. I couldn't be happier with the electrical work done.

Thank you very much for your business and kind review!

Gavin
Gavin

New breaker panel, pigtailing aluminum wiring, install light fixtures

Lorion did a truly excellent job on switching out my old 200 amp fuse panel for a new, modern breaker panel with AFCI breakers and a whole house surge protector. They also expertly pigtailed the aluminum wiring on all 110+ devices in the house and replaced all the old devices with new ones. In addition they installed numerous under cabinet lights and fixtures. Top notch work, done professionally and on time. I highly recommend Lorion Electric for your electrical project requirements.

Gavin thank you very much for your business and kind review!

Francesca in Richmond Hill
Francesca in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Milton, ON

Urgent Electrical Repair

I needed urgent electrical repair work done in my home and Lorion Electric Inc. quickly showed up to my rescue. I'm very impressed with the following points which are important for me as a customer. This company is competitively priced. Clear communication and honest. Extremely professional throughout the entire process. The job was completed in a timely manner. Explanation of extent of damage and exactly what needed to be done to repair it. Thank you Dan for squeezing me into your busy schedule. Thank you to Derol and Steven for a job well done. Your expertise, professionalism and attention to detail is noticed and appreciated. Great work ethics! This is the first time I hired this company and I'm glad I did. Highly recommend Lorion Electric Inc.

Francesca thank you very much for your business and kind review!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Hot tub

Dan and crew were fantastic to work with on our hot tub installl. All electrical inside and outside was done timely and on budget. With great communication all throughout the process. Will gladly work with Lorion on all our electrical needs.

Thank you very much for your kind review!
Enjoy the new hot tub!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Exterior Pot lights

Offered a variety of options for what we were looking for. The crew was friendly and professional. Left the job site clean and followed up to ensure we were happy with the work. I would definitely trust these guys to do more work in my home.

Thank you very much for your kind review.
Enjoy the new lighting!

Rymal in Toronto
Rymal in Toronto

Electrical panel replacement/upgrade

The team from Lorion was courteous and professional. When problems arise, as they always do, they had solutions that made sense and saw the job finished in a timely, complete, and workmanlike manner.
I would definitely recommend them.

Rymal thank you very much for your kind review.
It was a real pleasure working together on this project!

More about Lorion Electric Inc

Lorion Electric Inc. 416-948-3266
Please email: info@lorionelectric.com
Website: www.lorionelectric.com

Lorion Electric is a family owned and operated company and we understand the importance of feeling safe and secure within your home.

With over 10 years experience, Lorion Electric is a full service licensed and insured residential and commercial electrical company, strategically located in Milton, serving the Greater Toronto Area. We provide greatest value for our customers through the quality of services, cost control, project management and customer satisfaction and we pride ourselves on building long lasting customer relationships.

There is no greater satisfaction for us then providing superior work for our customers. We not only make sure that we complete the job to the highest of standards, we walk away knowing that our customers feel that there is no other electrical solution out there greater than what Lorion Electric has to offer.

Our team is committed to you and we strive to maintain our proud reputation as your leading choice for electricians.

Lorion Electric offers: Troubleshooting & Repair-- New Home Wiring--Hot Tub & Pool Wiring--Outlet Wiring--Code Violation Corrections--Recessed Lighting Installation--Ceiling & Exhaust Fan Installation--Landscape Lighting Installation--Dimmer--Outlet & Switch Installation--Circuit Breaker & Panel Replacement-Service Upgrades 100, 200 & 400 amp--Pot Lights--Fans & Chandeliers Installations--Knob & Tube Replacement--Rewiring & Repairs--Service Calls--Generator Installation--Fluorescent Light Installation--Under Cabinet Light Installation--Custom Electrical Installation--Additional Circuits & Outlets--Commercial Electrical Services--Industrial Electrical Services