Closets By Design Of Central Ontario

73 Saunders Road Barrie ON L4N 9A7

Closet & Storage Solutions
Closets By Design Of Central Ontario

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Closets By Design Of Central Ontario

Private User reviews Stayner, ON

Closet

The installers were amazing. They did such a great job. Love our new closet. It looks incredible.

John A.
John A.

Walk in closet design and install.

The Sales, Design and Install teams that I dealt with were great. Knowledgeable, punctual, clean and polite.
Great!

jdorsatti
jdorsatti
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Closets

Excellent installation and quality products. A dream to use and stylish organization. I love going to look at my closets Thank you

Hi. Thank you for the kind review. Our mission statement is to Thrill our customers. Enjoy your new space!!!

Vivian in Châteauguay
Vivian in Châteauguay

Pantry with a lot of storage

We are very thankful to have Betty as our designer and Jerry and his team in Barrie to help us build our dream pantry. Betty not only gave us professional suggestion to make our pantry more practical and nicer looking, she also helped us plan around our budget. Jerry and his team are also very professional at their work. They went above and beyond to help us with the project. What I was super pleased with is that they swept, vaccummed and wiped our pantry before leaving. I had never experienced this great service. It was a pleasure to meet and talk to people from CBD.

Khrystyna in Toronto
Khrystyna in Toronto

Best designer!

We were shopping around for custom closets and were very lucky to work with Betty from Closets by Design. Betty was very professional, approachable, well spoken, and always on time for appointments. She was quick to respond to questions even on the weekends. Her creativity and ability to find a solution for the most complicated space was incredible. I would highly recommend Betty if you’re looking to spice up your closets/ office/ garage or hobby room. Thank you so much Betty for all your hard work and creativity. We truly appreciate it!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Closet

Guy and his associate were kind a d helpful despite the building concierge giving hard time to the truck. Their immense patience with skillful work made my closet look beautiful than ever.

We are so pleased to see you left a review, and appreciate your feedback!

We are thrilled with your experience with our installer!

We here at Closets by Design Barrie appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future.

0 reviews Warminster, ON

Master bedroom closet

One of the best experiences I have had with a service provider, right from my designer Daria to my install gentlemen Guy. They were both amazing, knowledgeable and friendly. I have already shared Daria’s contact information with 4 people.

Couldn’t be happier!

Good afternoon,
I would like to thank you for your review and we are so happy that our team was able to service your closets needs and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Rose in Toronto
Rose in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Master bedroom closet

Well! There is no option for less than 1 star. This was the WORST EXPERIENCE I have ever had in my 60 years of existence! Firstly they demand 50% upon contract signing then they will schedule a date 4 months later but 1 to 2 weeks before your installation date they will postpone it another month or more. Finally when they do come they will demand the 50% balance the day before they show up AND then they will NOT COMPLETE IT and now you will have to wait months before they return. This just happened to me. Contract was made early February 2021, first installation date was June 14,15,16 but postponed to July 14,15,16. It is now August 12th and still waiting for 1/3 to be complete. They called and said they were coming August 13 and I took day off and no one showed. After calling customer service (Robin) said "oh no worries they are on way have a great weekend" they finally showed up at 5:30 pm. Had to cancel my evening plans because not 1 person had the decency to call and let me know and 0 respect for a customer's time. The end result is simply ok, not really worth the thousands that I paid. On another note the installer was a really nice person and did a good job with the installation. There was some poor worksmanship and damage I must have newly finished ceiling fixed by professional not sure how much that will end up costing

Private User reviews , ON

2 bedroom closets

Service was extremely professional from start to finish. I received excellent design advise and our installer Guy was top notch. Rarely have we had a job done with no complications but this was one of them. A pair of doors were produced wrong and the error was fixed before instal the second day with no stress or delays at all. Please recommend this team for a performance/team work and customer service award.
- Laura

Mariam in Newmarket
Mariam in Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Delayed installation 40 extra days ...very short notice

I haven’t received my closet yet. I signed the contract on February 18/2021 with the designer, and I expected the delivery date to be 4-6 weeks as their usual. The designer told me because of COVID they are now doing it 15 weeks (3 months and half!!!) so date set to be June 3rd. On a Saturday afternoon May 29th ; 5 days before the installation they called and cancelled the appointment, and guess what, they shifted it not by one week or two, they delayed it by 40 DAYS!! The date now is July 15th!! When I asked the person who informed me of the delay about the reason, she said mixed stuff, first she said the installer left the company because of COVID! I asked , so is even my product ready? She said No it is not ready yet. Out of respect to your clients and as a professional company, if you can’t meet your due date , give me enough notice of one or two months to prepare myself as well. You can’t find out suddenly 5 days before installation ,and after all this wait, that my product is not ready , unless you totally forgot about my order, which I assume . You don’t know what have I done ,as I am doing other renovations ,of moving things around to make this date work , this on top of I have to delete my mother in law summer visit as I promised her after June 3rd so I have the Murphy bed for her, that is included in my order .... very very upset . Mariam

More about Closets By Design Of Central Ontario

Serving all of central Ontario from The Muskokas -Peel Region- York Region - Dufferin Region -Simcoe Region - Georgetown -Milton , Closets by Design is the industry leader in custom manufactured organizational systems. We design, build and install custom closets, garage cabinets and flooring, home offices, laundries, pantries, and much more. From our no obligation in-home consultation, custom tailored designs, and the highest quality canadian product construction, our products offer the best value in the industry. Check us out at barrie.closetsbydesign.com.