Ontario Downspout Service

Reviews for Ontario Downspout Service

Bryan
Bryan

Eavestrough and Downspout replacement

This is our second time going with Ontario downspout service. They were excellent the first time so we used them to replace the eavestroughs for the rest of the house, as well as replacing some soffit and fascia. They are extremely nice, down to earth, and very knowledgeable and honest. The work they did is really good, and would highly recommend them. Would happily hire them again.

Outstanding Work!

I hired Mark/Ontario Downspout Service in July 2021 to replace my eaves and disconnect a downspout. Mark worked with my schedule and went out of his way to ensure my experience wasn’t ridden with dread. Personally, I hate having work done on my home as it causes me anxiety (!) Although I did get other quotes, Mark/Ontario Downspout Service “won” the contract because he was able to answer all my questions and impressed me with his knowledge, honesty, and integrity. I was also impressed with how he treated and spoke with his work crew. I always look at that. To me, it’s a measure of what kind of person you are. I would highly recommend Mark/Ontario Downspout Service.

Thank for the incredible review. This is another example of how we are continuing to satisfy our clients'. It means a lot to us when clients' take the time to post these reviews as it shows are character. It's great to know you would recommend us. See you in the fall. Ty again.

Roof and eaves

An honest family business that treats its customers stellarly.
From the time they start with conscientious care of our property to a great job cleaning up.They are hardworking and meticulous using excellent quality products.
Thank you very much Harvey,Mark and your crew for an awesome job and helping with our schedule.
The roof and eavestroughs look great.

We highly recommend you!

Thank you so much for this review. We're a small boutique family run business that focuses on quality and service. As always are clients' are our #1 priority. Thank you again.

Roof Shingles Eaves, Downspout Renewal

Ontario Downspout Service is an extremely reliable family owned business. Harvey and his son Mark are very responsive, detail oriented and transparent. Their employees are hardworking and professional.
They did an amazing job renewing our shingles, roof vents, eaves and downspouts with high quality materials including zero permeability membrane under-layer. Please see the pictures for the amazing work with the membrane which is the fundamental but often neglected part on roofs. They improved the previous design by explaining the technical reasons behind it.
I strongly recommend working with them on your large renovation projects.

Thank you so much for this incredible review. It's great to be acknowledged for incredible workmanship. Thank you again for the feedback. It great to know you would recommend us. We look forward to working with you again.

Roof and Eavestrough Replacement: Thorough and Clean!

I contracted Ontario Downspout Service Inc. to replace my roof shingles, add fascia and soffits, and replace the downspouts.

They did a fantastic job!

The contract was detailed and forthcoming, the materials were top quality, and the work was thorough and neat.

I would highly recommend them to anyone considering similar work.

Thank you so much for the review. It means a lot to all of us at ODS. We do every job as if we were doing it for ourselves, which has served us very well. It's great to know you would recommend us. Look forward to working with you again.

Roofing, Skylights and Spouts.

Both my spouse and I were impressed with Mark’s professionalism and attention to detail. Also, he was timely and commutative throughout the process. His staff were courteous and cleaned-up each day leaving the site safe and tidy. Awesome experience.

Thank you for this incredible review. We strive for perfection with every client. We enjoy doing large roofing and aluminun projects. It's great to know you would recommend us. See you soon.

Lia in Toronto
Lia in Toronto

Excellent Service

Mark and his crew were great! They finished their work in one day and did an excellent job. Mark was very responsive to any questions I had leading up to the work being done and it was clear that he was not out to charge us unreasonably or "make work" to make the project more expensive. Highly recommend!

Thank you so much for the incredible review. I'm so glad we could help. We treat every client like family. We only ever do what's necessary. It's great to know you would recommend us. See you soon.

Jennifer in Riverdale
Jennifer in Riverdale

Eaves and downspout replacements

We needed to replace our eaves and downspouts after getting a new metal roof. We had seen Ontario Downspout working in our neighbourhood. We called to get a quote, they came out right away and provided a very thorough quote and scope if work. The installation was faster then we thought. The crew was professional, friendly and great to work with. We are so happy. Amazing job. Thanks to Mark and his team.

Thank you so much for the incredible feedback. It was our pleasure installing 6" eavestroughs. We always work hard and quickly. Can't wait to work for you again. We look forward to the referrals. Thank you again.

Eaves replacement

When hiring a company to do work you are concerned about 2 major elements - quality of work and price. I am most happy with Ontario Downspout Service on both counts. Quality shows and pays for itself long-term. Thank you and your team Mark.

Thank you very much for the concise and thoughtful review. It was our pleasure to replace your eavestrough. We look forward to working with you again. Thank you again.

Soffit eaves and downspout replacement

I have been waiting for a long time to do this work and had trouble even getting companies to come and quote because our home is 3 stories and it’s a big job. Mark and the team were efficient, clean and exacting with the work. I am very happy with the outcome. Our home looks fantastic and I would recommend Ontario Downspout to anyone looking for similar work. Thank you!

Thank you so much for the incredible feedback. Means so much to all of us at ODS that you would recommend us. We look forward to working with you again. Thank you again.

More about Ontario Downspout Service

Ontario Downspout Service is a family-run company with expertise in: Eavestrough Installation, Soffit & Fascia, Siding, Roofing, Trenching and Downspout Disconnection. Servicing Toronto and the GTA, Ontario Downspout Service guarantees quality and reliability at affordable pricing..