Green Valley Irrigation Ltd.

14 Havencrest Drive, Bolton ON L7E 0A8

Sprinkler Systems
Green Valley Irrigation Ltd.

Best of Award '22 winner 8 timesBest of Award '22winner 8 times

Reviews for Green Valley Irrigation Ltd.

Jen from Richmond Hill
Jen from Richmond Hill
7 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Sprinkler installation and seasonal

Installed my sprinkler 2 summers ago. Found John on Homestars. John is very nice and the work done was great. He made sure that my small yard has good spray coverage. My front yard is challenging given the small size and it’s connected to the neighbour’s. But my grass is nice and green now! John does our seasonal change over as well and he always double checks for possible leakages. I highly recommend John! (I forgot how much I paid for the installation...)

Hello Jen,

Thank you for your appreciation.

We always work hard to keep our customers happy. Green Valley Irrigation stands for exemplary service and commitment towards its customers. We will always strive to bring the same level of service to our customers.

Amrinder
Amrinder
5 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Large Irrigation Project in Georgetown

WOW! I didn't realize that there was this kind of quality and customer support out there. John and his crew were punctual, courteous and so professional. He does the job to perfection and makes sure there is full coverage. No cutting corners. This is my second irrigation system, first from John. You can instantly tell the difference in quality! He called back the next day to make sure everything was working to my expectations. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Hello Amrinder,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Green Valley Irrigation and its team come with 15 years of expertise in this business. We know what our customers need and we imply all our knowledge to provide our customers with the service they are paying for. We always believe in providing complete customer satisfaction to our customers.

Hope for a long association with you in years to come.

Stay Safe & Healthy.

Paul from Brampton
Paul from Brampton

Sprinkler System Installation

I am happy that I chose to have Green Valley Irrigation install my new sprinkler system. John and his team did an amazing job. I obtained over 15 quotes. I felt the most comfortable with John with respect to pricing and quality of my project. He is very transparent and does his best to satisfy his customers. He and his crew went above what I was expecting with a contractor. The job was very clean with no damage to my grass. I would strongly recommend Green Valley Irrigation if you are looking to install a sprinkler system. You will not be disappointed.

Hello Paul,

Thank you for your business.

We always make sure our clients get the best service and get the complete solution for their irrigation needs. We as a company stands for integrity, professionalism and expertise in our line of business. Will look forward to serving you with the same zeal.

Stay Healthy & Safe.

Green Valley Irrigation.

Allen in Toronto
Allen in Toronto

Irrigation system

John and his crew did a great job installing an irrigation system for my lawn,flowers, and vegetable garden. He was friendly and easy to deal with. He was professional , caring , and competitive cost wise. I would recommend him easily.

Hello Allen,

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Green Valley Irrigation stands for professionalism and hard work. We always make sure and providing value to our customers for the money they are spending to maintain a lawn. We always make sure every time you look at your well-maintained lawn, you will remember the value for money service provided to you by Green Valley Irrigation.

Hope for a long association.

Abraham in Toronto
Abraham in Toronto

Irrigation system

John and his team are very professional. I had a new lawn installed and and John and his team were available to install my irrigation system on short notice. They are very professional and took great care to explain the settings.

Hi Abraham,

Thank you for providing the opportunity to serve you.
Green Valley Irrigation provides exemplary service keeping all safety conditions in mind considering the current COVID -19 situation. We always try to create value for our clients in this endeavor and make sure their safety is not compromised. Our expert professionals give their best service to meet the client's expectations.

I hope to serve you again in the future.

Keep Healthy and Safe.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Great Service every year

John did a great job of installing the right system for my lawn type. Every year he is there to open and close when I need. He really cares about the work he does and it shows in the quality. I would recommend him for sure.

Hi,

Thank you for the opportunity to work for you.

We always have client's well being and satisfaction in our mind and we strive to meet those benchmarks. Our clients can feel the warmth and rigor with which we serve them.

We will meet again during fall to close your sprinklers.

Stay Healthy & Safe.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Lawn Sprinkler

Good Reliable Service and Very Quick. Very professional attitude and friendly customer service. I would definitely recommend

Hi

Thank you for your kind words.

We always work very hard to fulfill our customer's needs and make sure they always have an operational lawn at the end. Our team of professional are always there to serve and help you.

We hope for our long association in the future.

James - Erin Mills
James - Erin Mills

Lawn & Garden irrigation system

John and his team did a great job planning and installing our irrigation system last fall. Very friendly and professional group to work with. I'm looking forward to having a green lawn this summer (vs. the dried out weed patch of last year).

Hello James,

Thank you for entrusting us with setting up your lawn last fall.
We are professionals, operating in this field for last 15 years. Our team of experts with John will always make sure you get the full value of your money. With the complete installation, we can expect a beautiful lawn for you to sit and relax.
Stay safe and Healthy.

Gene in Mississauga
Gene in Mississauga

Lawn Irrigation system

John and team installed my lawn irrigation system a few years ago and we have been very pleased with our experience. Since then they have been opening and closing our system during the springtime and fall season and have remained reliable throughout the last few years.
I highly recommend Green Valley Irrigation and we are happy with the system which has saved us hours vs having to manually water our lawn.
Overall a very good and reliable company.

Hello Gene,

Thank you for your appreciation.

Hope you are keeping safe during this time of COVID and taking all safety precautions. Your expectations have always pushed us to strive for better and serve our customers with care. We will continue with our services in the very same way in years to come.

Stay safe and healthy.

Spring Opening

Once again, John opened the system this year in his usual professional, thorough, efficient and gentle manner. He was prompt in setting up the appointment and arrived early which is always appreciated.
Adhering to social distancing where only I operated the panel and pushed the buttons, we went through each zone. John made sure I was satisfied with the coverage at each location. He brought to my attention heads that were leaking and needed replacement. In the blink of an eye, he changed those heads and realigned them. He advised me on how long to run each zone and I will follow his guidelines because he really is an irrigation authority.
There is something so genuine in his disposition that it is always a pleasure to deal with him so if you are interested in having a very knowledgeable and equally kind human being maintain your irrigation system, John is the person to call. I highly recommend him and remain most appreciative of his superior service.

Hi,
Thank you for showing trust in our services.
We believe in keeping long term relationships with our clients and always serve them with a smile even during these tough times.
We always are more than happy to give our advice and input in order to help satisfy all our customers.

The Green Valley Irrigation Team
+1-416 -677 4874

More about Green Valley Irrigation Ltd.

Green Valley Irrigation offers complete solutions to your irrigation needs. We specialize in engineering state-of-the-art water conscious irrigation systems using industry established technologies maintaining reliability and economy. We are well-versed in the latest equipment and installation techniques that will ensure a water-efficient system, maintaining reliability, and competitive pricing. It is important to provide this expertise promptly and courteously to our customers.

We realize your time is extremely valuable, so we will come onsite for an initial consultation that will outline the basic requirements and review important factors needed to complete your irrigation needs. To ensure the highest-quality installation and optimum operation of your sprinkler system, we will send a Professional Irrigator who will provide a professional design for planning and ease of viewing. We'll work with you to define a plan of action to meet your personal and financial requirements. And after installation is complete, we will show you every detail of the proper operation of your new irrigation system. We make sure all the steps are taken to perform the service at the your convenience.

Here are several key characteristics to look for when evaluating the water efficiency of a lawn sprinkler system:

Matched-Precipitation Rate Sprinkler Heads
All sprinkler heads on a given circuit should be the same type (e.g. rotors, pop-up spray, etc.) and have matched precipitation rate (in inches per hour). Heads with differing precipitation rates have widely varying operating times, which can lead to the over-watering of one area in order to sufficiently water another.

Head-to-Head Coverage
sprinkler installation Turf pop-up sprinkler systems are designed to operate with head-to-head coverage, where the spray from one sprinkler head reaches to the next, resulting in necessary overlap. Precipitation rates are based on the assumption of overlap. Places where the sprinkler's spray pattern does not overlap are likely not getting sufficient water and may develop brown dry spots. These spots indicate the system has low "uniformity" of coverage. To compensate, one has to run the sprinklers for longer times to get adequate water to the dry spots, while the rest of the lawn is getting over-watered.

Precipitation Rate That Does Not Exceed the Soil's Infiltration Rate
Based upon soil characteristics, water will soak into the ground at differing rates. Sandy soils have high (fast) infiltration rates, while clay soils have low (slow) infiltration rates. If the precipitation rate of the sprinkler heads exceeds the soil's infiltration rate, then runoff and erosion occur (especially on slopes). On flat ground, this will also lead to piddling. If your sprinklers' precipitation rate exceeds the infiltration rate, lower precipitation rate heads can be installed, or you can shorten your watering times and use multiple start times (e.g. 3 start times at 5 minutes each at 1-hour intervals instead of 15 minutes all at once) to allow the water to soak into the soil.

Appropriate Water Pressure
Each sprinkler head is designed to operate within a certain range of pressure, typically around 40 to 50 pounds per square inch (PSI). When water pressure is too low, the sprinkler head will emit large drops and likely will not produce the proper spray pattern or a radius that reaches to the next head. If pressure is too high, the head will produce a fine mist, which leads to water loss due to evaporation and "fly-away" in even light winds. In addition, high pressure can lead to over spray and a distorted spray pattern, along with many other problems.

Clean, Even Spray Pattern
If the spray pattern of a head is distorted, browns spots may develop on the lawn. This may be caused by blockage in the screen or in the nozzle itself, and the head may need to be cleaned. If this does not fix the problem, the nozzle may be worn and needs to be replaced.

There should be no wasteful over spray onto sidewalk, patio, driveway or street. If there is over spray, replace the nozzle with another with the appropriate spray pattern (e.g. 1800 instead of 3600) or relocate the sprinkler head.

Vegetation or other objects should not obstruct the spray from the head. Trim back vegetation or raise the sprinkler heads as needed. This will increase the system's uniformity of coverage.