Green Valley Irrigation Ltd.

20 Rathmore St. Brampton ON L6P 2P4

Sprinkler Systems
Green Valley Irrigation Ltd.

Best of 2020 winner 7 timesBest of 2020winner 7 times

Reviews for Green Valley Irrigation Ltd.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Sprinkler opening

The team installed our system last year and this was the first year of reopening it, still satisfied one year later and about to hire them again for another project.

Wow What a job well done

If you want an honest, hard working, meticulous person, who also happens to be a really nice guy as well, then call John at Green Valley. He installed my irrigation system years ago. It has always worked with no issues. He opens and closes your system every season and makes sure all is working properly. He opened it this year and had to replace a head that needed to be higher.
This is the best investment I have made into upgrading my house. Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. At Green Valley Irrigation we strive meet the expectations of our customers, as well as our own. We take pride in hearing that you are happy with the system.

Carl Clutton from Mississauga
Carl Clutton from Mississauga

Lawn sprinkler system installation and service

We are extremely happy with the installation and after sale service provided by John and his team of professionals. He had installed our sprinkler system over nine years ago.
Great service always, on time to open and close the sprinkler system and have done repairs to the system without payment. John is highly efficient, responsive and competent.
Prompt service even at this time of coronavirus disruption.
I would highly recommend this company for lawn sprinkler installation.

Hi,

Thank you for your appreciation. Your words mean a lot to us. We as a team always feel that our customers are the most important part of what we do. Our job is to maintain a beautiful garden for you and will keep doing so in the years to come.

Thanks

Pradeep in Mississauga
Pradeep in Mississauga

Sprinkler System maintenance

We are pleased with the efficiency and professionalism of John and his team.

They are prompt, efficient and honest in their dealings.

I recommend their services whole heartedly

Hi Pradeep,

Thank you for your feedback.

We always want to give our customers something extra and always strive to make it better. Our customers always rely on us and make sure not to fail them.
Regards,

1-416-677-4874

Serge in Brampton
Serge in Brampton
4 reviews BRAMPTON, ON

opening and service

This is the best investment I have made into upgrading my house. Thanks

Hi Serge,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Your words mean a lot to us. We as a team always feel that our customers are our biggest assets and we have to take care of them, otherwise someone else will take care of them. Our job is to maintain a beautiful garden for you and will keep doing so in the years to come.

Thanks

1-416-677-4874

Nigel in Toronto
Nigel in Toronto

Exceptional customer service

Where do I start, after researching around 15 lawn companies for a quote on sprinkler system, I met John and I am glad I did. Unlike the competitor John took the time to explain the differences with each sprinkler head and why they need to angle it a certain way. The installation process was smooth to a T so much that I wasn’t even home and he managed to install it without my lawn looking like a mess , once completed I normally pay the provider right away after testing it, since I couldn’t I told John I would do so after I tested it. Understanding that he was, he offered to come by when I was home late evening to show me how it works and mind you this is 3 weeks after the installation. John is a patient customer friendly guy in an industry where customer service is often ignored John is a breath of fresh air. He is my go to guy and I have recommended his services to my brother and family members .

-a very happy client coming from the customer service industry

Hi Nigel,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are always happy to go the extra mile and are more than willing to explain things to our customer. Our customers always rely on us and we make sure not to fail them. Our team of thorough professionals always make sure to give our customers lifetime experience.

Hope to serve you for years to come.

Regards,

Joseph in
Joseph in

Winterize my sprinkler system

John and his crew have helped me to maintain our sprinkler systems for many years. Friendly and always punctual. They came yesterday to winterize our system. Very happy with their work. Highly recommended.

Hello Joseph,

Thank you for your feedback. We always strive to serve our customers with better service every time. Hope for long association with you in future.

Green Valley Irrigation
416 677 4874

Redpony1 in Brampton
Redpony1 in Brampton
1 review Kettleby, ON

Simple and Quick

John and his team were great. His price was right and he was more than accommodating. He showed up with a huge crew and got everything done in one day. Works great.

Hi,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Green Valley Irrigation always makes sure we accommodate each and every request of our clients and keep them happy

Kamran in Brantford
Kamran in Brantford

I love my Wifi-Enabled Irrigation System!

John and his team from Green Valley installed our Wifi-Enabled irrigation system in August 2019. I had been interested in having a sprinkler system installed for quite some time, but didn't know who to hire. After some research and referrals from friends and family who hired Green Valley and had a very positive experience, and I decided to give them a call. John and his team explained the entire installation process, assured me that my lawn would have minimal damage during installation, and provided me with a tutorial of how to use the system. Green Valley are experts when it comes to irrigation, and conduct their business in a professional manner - they really earn your business! I had three estimates done, and Green Valley checked off all of the boxes!

Hi Kamran,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.
Green Valley Irrigation stands for Professionalism and hard work. We want to make sure our customers should get what they have paid for and we always give our best to meet our already set higher standards.

Hope to keep serving in the days to come.

Green Valley Irrigation
416 677 4874

More about Green Valley Irrigation Ltd.

Green Valley Irrigation offers complete solutions to your irrigation needs. We specialize in engineering state-of-the-art water conscious irrigation systems using industry established technologies maintaining reliability and economy. We are well-versed in the latest equipment and installation techniques that will ensure a water-efficient system, maintaining reliability, and competitive pricing. It is important to provide this expertise promptly and courteously to our customers.

We realize your time is extremely valuable, so we will come onsite for an initial consultation that will outline the basic requirements and review important factors needed to complete your irrigation needs. To ensure the highest-quality installation and optimum operation of your sprinkler system, we will send a Professional Irrigator who will provide a professional design for planning and ease of viewing. We'll work with you to define a plan of action to meet your personal and financial requirements. And after installation is complete, we will show you every detail of the proper operation of your new irrigation system. We make sure all the steps are taken to perform the service at the your convenience.

Here are several key characteristics to look for when evaluating the water efficiency of a lawn sprinkler system:

Matched-Precipitation Rate Sprinkler Heads
All sprinkler heads on a given circuit should be the same type (e.g. rotors, pop-up spray, etc.) and have matched precipitation rate (in inches per hour). Heads with differing precipitation rates have widely varying operating times, which can lead to the over-watering of one area in order to sufficiently water another.

Head-to-Head Coverage
sprinkler installation Turf pop-up sprinkler systems are designed to operate with head-to-head coverage, where the spray from one sprinkler head reaches to the next, resulting in necessary overlap. Precipitation rates are based on the assumption of overlap. Places where the sprinkler's spray pattern does not overlap are likely not getting sufficient water and may develop brown dry spots. These spots indicate the system has low "uniformity" of coverage. To compensate, one has to run the sprinklers for longer times to get adequate water to the dry spots, while the rest of the lawn is getting over-watered.

Precipitation Rate That Does Not Exceed the Soil's Infiltration Rate
Based upon soil characteristics, water will soak into the ground at differing rates. Sandy soils have high (fast) infiltration rates, while clay soils have low (slow) infiltration rates. If the precipitation rate of the sprinkler heads exceeds the soil's infiltration rate, then runoff and erosion occur (especially on slopes). On flat ground, this will also lead to piddling. If your sprinklers' precipitation rate exceeds the infiltration rate, lower precipitation rate heads can be installed, or you can shorten your watering times and use multiple start times (e.g. 3 start times at 5 minutes each at 1-hour intervals instead of 15 minutes all at once) to allow the water to soak into the soil.

Appropriate Water Pressure
Each sprinkler head is designed to operate within a certain range of pressure, typically around 40 to 50 pounds per square inch (PSI). When water pressure is too low, the sprinkler head will emit large drops and likely will not produce the proper spray pattern or a radius that reaches to the next head. If pressure is too high, the head will produce a fine mist, which leads to water loss due to evaporation and "fly-away" in even light winds. In addition, high pressure can lead to over spray and a distorted spray pattern, along with many other problems.

Clean, Even Spray Pattern
If the spray pattern of a head is distorted, browns spots may develop on the lawn. This may be caused by blockage in the screen or in the nozzle itself, and the head may need to be cleaned. If this does not fix the problem, the nozzle may be worn and needs to be replaced.

There should be no wasteful over spray onto sidewalk, patio, driveway or street. If there is over spray, replace the nozzle with another with the appropriate spray pattern (e.g. 1800 instead of 3600) or relocate the sprinkler head.

Vegetation or other objects should not obstruct the spray from the head. Trim back vegetation or raise the sprinkler heads as needed. This will increase the system's uniformity of coverage.