Bat Control Specialists

Akil in Toronto
Akil in Toronto
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Bat Proofing

We found a bat flying around our basement on a Monday morning. Flew around a few times and disappeared. We called around a few places to get some pricing and what they would do. Ben was amazing at explaining the process and said he could book us in but, that they are very busy right now.

The same week on a Friday morning we found a larger bat flying around. He was there for at least 15 minutes before he fly out the door that I opened up for him. I immediately called Ben and he sent Kenny to our home.

Ken was there within 1 hour of our call. In a nut shell. Kenny is amazing, he bat proofed our home in 4 hours. Very personable and a true professional. Left our property very clean. Most importantly they followed up and we have a lifetime warranty.

Thanks Ben and Ken (BatMan)

The sun and moons lined up and we were able to get there quickly. We are glad we could help. I remember how upsetting the bats were for your family. And now they are gone! Thanks for the review Akil, much appreciated

Sally Costa
Sally Costa
1 review London, ON

Highly recommend!

We were so very impressed with the service Benjamin provided! He was professional, quick & efficient and very knowledgeable! Just talking to Benjamin made us feel at ease with the situation and helping us understand that we were not in any danger! I would highly recommend his services!!! Thank you so much Benjamin, we really appreciate your services!!

Wow, such an awesome review! I am so glad I could help. And yes bats are not dangerous (statistically speaking) there is too much fear mongering in this business by people trying to sell stuff. It's really unethical and really common too. Glad I could help put you at ease.

Bat problems

Called about bat problem in our basement unfortunately we rent so it is not up to us whether we go full through with bat proofing the entire house (definitely would if it was up to us). Ben spent all the time I needed walking me through what we could to bat proof our house from the inside and hopefully avoid anymore unwanted encounters! Greatly appreciate all the help and the time spent helping to give us at least some piece of mind!

Hey hey thanks for the kind words. Even
Though you cannot hire me (and as the tenant nor should you have to pay for my services) so many renters are in bad situations when they have bats showing up inside and have landlords that cannot afford to hire the right people for the job. I made those videos for renters and others who cannot afford bat control or whose houses cannot be batproofed for various reasons. Glad to help and your kind words are payment enough. Thank you!

Alex O in Pickering
Alex O in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Bat Removal - The Best Out there

We had a issue with finding a bat in our master bedroom. Like most people we were so worried and wanted this fixed. Ben and Kenny were very responsive and SO informative. Very satisfied with their work and would highly recommend them to anyone having bat issues.

Aww I am blushing. But seriously it does feel good to be the best at something and make a difference. It's nice to get such positive feedback, thank you.

Cheryl in Port Elgin
Cheryl in Port Elgin
1 review Tiverton, ON

Trustworthy and Responsive

Had two bats in my house recently after seeing droppings on a window sill for many years. Decided to check out if they were a problem and what I should do. Benjamin is very frank about what bats do and where they like to "hang out". Looked at my house and told me all sorts of things and limitations (the type of roof I have). I really appreciated his honesty about the roof proving a challenge. I went ahead with the bat proofing. These guys (Benjamin and Ken) were quick to respond, provided good detail on what they were doing, and worked quickly and efficiently. I enjoyed working with them and would highly recommend their company. I felt I could trust them completely. They also provide all sorts of information on their website before you even start proceeding so that you know your problem. Can't stress enough how professional they were.

I am really flattered by this. Cheryl is what I consider to be a dream client. I wish all my clients were like her. She is the kind of person that really listens and is super pleasant to be around. Thank you Cheryl for the kind words.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Bat Exclusion and Bat-proofing

Benjamin was very pleasant and friendly during all communications. He provided a great deal of useful information and allowed generous amounts of time for any questions I had. He appeared very knowledgeable, experienced, and conscientious during all interactions and labour hours. Once he was hired he scheduled the work date for shortly thereafter. When he arrived he worked industriously into the evening hours and arrived early the next day to complete the work by afternoon. He explained the work in great detail and provided an excellent lifetime guarantee. He offered advice in the event of future home maintenance such as roof replacement and welcomed a telephone call at the time when those repairs would be considered. All told, a very nice man who I believed I could trust, and that is most comforting when hiring a contractor to do important and expensive work. Thank you Benjamin!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Bat proofing home

Benjamin was extremely responsive and answered all my questions thoroughly and thoughtfully. He was at my house within 24 hours of being called and told me what to do in the meantime to give my family peace of mind.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Amandaandtim in Orillia
Amandaandtim in Orillia
1 review Orillia, ON

Bat problems orillia

After dealing with bats on and off for years, he came in and started working right away and even came in and caught a bat when one came in while he was here. No bats since, completly satisfied. Money well spent worth every penny!

Sheri stevens in Dunnville
Sheri stevens in Dunnville
1 review Dunnville, ON

Bat proofing

Ben has saved our life we are now starting to sleep again can't thank u enough for making our house safe.explaining everything u have done and coming back to check the house truly a professional guy.

Harry in Toronto
Harry in Toronto
1 review Saint-Lin-Laurentides, QC

Bat control

We have just had a very positive experience having the bats removed from our home. Benjamin Vaughn, owner of Bat Control Specialists came with his vast knowledge and outgoing personality. His willingness to share this information made us very comfortable with all the work that was needed. The work was completed efficiently, with skill and care. We chose Benjamin from the glowing reviews online and we couldn't be happier that we did.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in London?