Crystaller Quality Sealing

Reviews for Crystaller Quality Sealing

Egidia Rovinelli in Mississauga
Egidia Rovinelli in Mississauga

A Beautiful Job Very Well Done

The place looks amazing. Your crew were professional and knowledgeable and courteous. They left everything so clean and beautiful. I also appreciated how organized you were in the back office. I love working with someone who has their profession nailed down to a science. It's something I truly respect.
I would recommend you to anyone.

Thank you Egidia. It was a pleasure working with you. From initial contact, to quoting, booking, job in motion, job completion and invoicing....you can count on professionalism, service and quality from beginning to end. We know our stuff!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Great work. Reliable service

They did a fantasying job on our patterned concrete driveway and walk way. It looks like new.

Thank you so much for your 10 star review! Making decorative concrete and interlock surfaces look like new...is what we do!

Corey P
Corey P
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Repeat Customer - Satisfied Again

Crystaller washed and sealed our driveway, veranda and pool deck three years ago and again today.

Once again they are the best!!! This is a professional organization. They communicate clearly, deliver what is expected when they promised and do a fantastic job!

Highly recommend.

Thank you once again Corey!! There's a reason we have soooo many repeat customers! Communication. Acknowledgement. Quality. Technology. Service.

Linda
Linda

Interlock cleaning and sanding

We are extremely happy with the timeliness and professionalism of the service in cleaning and re-sanding two small area of interlocking brick. I was expecting some damage to the garden as one job was a path surrounded by garden on all sides but that was not the case. As well, the woman on the phone was very helpful and represented the company well. Thank you!

Thank you Linda for the 10 star review! We really take care of your property as if it is our own. You can always expect a kind and informed voice when contacting the office.

Rico "Chicco" D'Amico
Rico "Chicco" D'Amico

Driveway Seal

Excellent Job!!!!! I am very pleased at the way my driveway turned out. Crystallar Quality Sealing was very Professional at their work. Their staff seamed highly skilled at their craft and extremely pleasant. This company from top to bottom displays a degree of professionalism that is unmatched by most business standards. My driveway is 15 years old and after Crystallar Quality Sealing finished my driveway looked BRAND NEW again. Moving forward I will be using Crystallar Quality Sealing for all my future sealing needs and I personally highly recommend their Services......Thank you Crystallar Quality Sealing

Thank you Rico for your wonderful review! I am extremely grateful for the kindness and hospitality you and your mom gave my staff and I. It's not every day do we get to enjoy some authentic Italian homemade espresso and almond cookies on the job site! So delicious and very much appreciated.

Mille grazie!!

Mary  from Mississauga
Mary from Mississauga

Washing and Sealing of Stamped Concrete In Backyard and Around Pool

I am a repeat customer of Crystaller and will continue to use them for my seal projects. They sealed my entire backyard (all stamped concrete) which all encompasses around my pool. They took care not to let too much seal in the water which I appreciated! Their staff are always courteous and professional. They do a great job and highly recommend them.

Thank you Mary!

At Crystaller, we treat your property as if it is ours. Going that extra mile and paying attention to details like bordering off delicate areas like pools and flower beds.
There's a reason why we have so many repeat customers. Homeowners trust us!

jennifer in Brampton
jennifer in Brampton
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Stamped Concrete, Curbs, Driveway apron top, Porch, Steps, Side Walkways HOT WATER PRESSURE WASH AND SEAL

I am very impressed at the level of service I have received from Crystaller. We had stamped concrete done last year and decided to seal it this year. From start to finish, everything was handled professionally. We had a slight issue after the sealer was put on; it rained that evening and the following day, which didn't allow the sealer to dry properly and made white spots. I contacted Sandra, who was more than happy to address my concerns. Steve (owner) came out the same day to assess the situation and it was dealt with immediately and we could not be happier with the results. I cannot say enough about the staff, from the workers, office staff and even the owner were all so pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend this company and will be using them in the future!

Thank you for the wonderful review, Jennifer!

Sometimes weather and surface conditions make it challenging to get the perfect seal first time out. So we'll come out a second time...or third time until the job is right and the customer is happy. It's how we've always done things. We run towards issues and fix them. We don't run from them.

Adele in Milton
Adele in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Exposed aggregate porch and driveway sealing

I'm a returning customer, and am once again very happy with my service. My porch and driveway look brand new again, sparkling in the sunlight. Very friendly and professional, I highly recommend this company. Thanks again!

Thank you Adele!

Another repeat customer. Another satisfied customer. We have thousands!!

Keith in Mississauga
Keith in Mississauga

driveway, walkway and back patio paver stones-- pressure wash and sealer

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Love how the project turned out. I had a pressure wash and sealing application done to inter-lock pavers a few weeks ago on driveway, patio and walkway. The wash tech. did a great job and the sealing application looks amazing. They showed up on time too! I have different colour driveway and walkway stones and the sealer blended them so now they look the same. Really great crew, great workmanship, great product and super nice guys to work with. Thank you

Thank you so much for the great review. Super nice customers like Keith who recognize that we are a company you want to deal with. Steve

Kimberly in Toronto
Kimberly in Toronto
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Patio sealing

This company was a dream to work with! They were professional ,affordable and the quality of the job was beyond our expectations the staff was friendly , punctual and reliable I will be recommending them for years to come!

Thank you Kimberly.

We took a tired, twenty year old exposed aggregate patio, protected it and made it shine! Hot pressure wash and seal. Added bonus was the sealer smoothed out the pebbles which were a bit sharp on hubby's feet. He can now walk barefoot on the patio!

More about Crystaller Quality Sealing

**Affordable cleaning and sealing of driveways, patios, walkways, decks, steps, pool decks, parking lots and more. Specializing in stamped concrete sealing, exposed aggregate sealing, interlock sealing, asphalt sealing. Driveway sealing, patio sealing, walkway sealing. Interlock repair. Paving stone repair. Stone sealing.

**Driveway sealing Oakville. Driveway sealing Burlington. Driveway sealing Milton. Driveway sealing Mississauga, driveway sealing Brampton, driveway sealing Hamilton, driveway sealing Stoney Creek. Driveway sealing Ancaster. Driveway sealing Binbrook. Driveway sealing Dundas.
Best driveway sealing Oakville. Best driveway sealing Burlington. Best driveway sealing Mississauga. Best driveway sealing Milton.

**Best concrete sealing. Best interlock sealing.Stamped Concrete sealing Oakville. Stamped Concrete sealing Burlington. Stamped Concrete sealing Milton. Stamped Concrete sealing Mississauga. Stamped Concrete sealing Brampton. Stamped Concrete sealing Hamilton. Stamped Concrete sealing Ancaster. Stamped Concrete sealing Stoney Creek. Stamped Concrete sealing Dundas. Oakville driveway sealing. Burlington driveway sealing. Milton driveway sealing. Mississauga driveway sealing. Hamilton driveway sealing. Asphalt driveway sealing.