Gardenzilla Lawn & Garden

Gardenzilla Lawn & Garden

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Gardenzilla Lawn & Garden

Yard Maintenance and Snow Removal

I have relied on Gardenzilla for snow removal over the last 5 years and have found this company to be very professional and do an excellent job on my 2 properties. Recently I used their landscaping services for a front yard shrub trimming and clean up. Their landscaping crew did a beautiful job, worked very efficiently and was very friendly. This company has a very organized operation and responds promptly when you contact them for new jobs or any issues. I know I can rely on Gardenzilla!

Wow! Thanks so much for this review - it's so appreciated, and I'm so happy you're so pleased with the results! Absolutely our pleasure - warm regards, Mike.

Richard A
Richard A

Special Gardening Services and Snow Removal

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Gardenzilla. We have been very happy with their snow removal services over the years and recently an emergency gardening issue. Mike is very responsive and quickly addressed the issues with our boxwoods. Going forward Mike will be our first call for landscaping and gardening services.

Thanks so much, Richard - always happy to help, I really appreciate your taking the time to leave this review. Warm regards, Mike.

Kari in Toronto
Kari in Toronto

Fantastic total garden clean up by Gardenzilla!

Gardenzilla booked the job quickly and were very efficient and hard working. They cleaned up both my front and back gardens and bagged everything for pick up. Friendly and punctual, too!
Would highly recommend them for garden clean up.

Kari, thanks so much for your review! Absolutely our pleasure, glad we could help.

Cindy in Toronto
Cindy in Toronto

Garden clean up with removal of infested boxwoods

Did a very good job cleaning up the gardens and cleaning up the overload of acorns, as well as removing moth infested box wood. Clean and neat and pleasant. Would definitely use again.

Thanks so much, Cindy - very happy we could help, we really appreciate your taking the time to leave a review!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Exceeded Expectations

I appreciated that Gardenzilla took the time to do a proper assessment for a property clean up and quote. I was really impressed with the two staff who came to do the work, super pleasant, respectful AND knowledgeable, not just workers. They were able to advise on some lawn concerns (although not in their scope of services for the day) and understood what makes a good yard for family. They did a very thorough job pruning, weeding and cleanup in a reduced time limit. They're not inexpensive but priced according to fair labour.

Thank you so much for this feedback and review - we really appreciate the opportunity to look after your property!

Joshua in Toronto
Joshua in Toronto

Friendly, efficient, and effective service

Michael was very prompt and friendly in all communications, and the man on site, Kevin, was friendly and hard working. They got the job done when they said and for what they estimated. If we ever have need of more yard work done, they'll be the first I contact.

Thanks so much, Joshua - absolutely my pleasure, so glad it worked out well. Warm regards, Mike.

Sparkles
Sparkles

Friendly professional lawn care

Gardenzillas monthly service keeps my city front and back yard in control and looking polished. Friendly thoughtful service at every touch point. Service costs are fair and gardeners are knowledgeable and professional.

Thanks so much - we really appreciate the opportunity to care for your gardens, and for taking the time to leave this review!

Great service

I rely on Gardenzilla to deal with my yard and garden maintenance every summer. My outdoor looks space looks great, the team is friendly and reliable and know what they are doing every time. I would recommend Gardenzilla for any of your landscaping needs big or small. I am on a regular bi-monthly maintenance schedule and it’s been fantastic.

Oh, this made our day - thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, and for trusting us with your gardens!

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

GARDEN COMPANY PEREFECTION

I have a large garden that needs constant attention for maintenance - pruning, weeds, etc. Due to all the rain this year, the weeds took over and I was not able to control them. Gardenzilla came and made my garden beautiful again. Scrupulous attention to detail, from the owner on the phone, to the gardeners who came and weeded and restored the garden. Now, it's looking it's best. Have already recommended to my next door neighbour. Can't thank Gardenzilla enough for a job well done. I'm on their list for regular service now.

Wow! Thanks so much for this generous review - so glad we were and are able to help! Warm regards, Mike

Front yard
Front yard

Front lawn

We had a really bad weed problem with our front lawn, Mike suggested re seeding as an inexpensive solution, unfortunately it didn’t work and than made arrangements for sod replacement. Very fast and excellent service, Mike went above and beyond, and we are fully satisfied with the job quality and the reasonable pricing! I would highly recommend Mike and the company to anyone who has gardening problems, they have the solution and expertise to solve any issue.
Les V.

Les, thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review! Very happy you gave us the chance to resolve the initial issues in the lawn, and leave you happy with the service! Absolutely our pleasure - warm regards, Mike.

More about Gardenzilla Lawn & Garden

Welcome to Gardenzilla Lawn & Garden. We offer lawn, garden and snow services in Midtown Toronto and East York. We offer exceptional gardening services, with easy online booking and simple pricing. Our most popular services are our garden cleanups and landscape staging, to help homeowners and home sellers restore neglected or overgrown gardens. We also do garden maintenance, garden installation and upgrades, and annual and bulb flower planting.