Kitchen Installation.Ca

Reviews for Kitchen Installation.Ca

Brian
Brian

Kitchen Renovation

Alexander and his team did an amazing job installing our new kitchen at our downtown condo. He responded quickly, provided a fair and detailed quote, and the job was completed on budget and on schedule. I really liked how Alexander answered all questions I had in writing and he stated the question first and his answer to avoid any confusion. His team showed up on time, were very pleasant, but also go right down to business and did a great job. They cleaned up at the end of the job and left everything in great condition. Alexander also coordinated the countertop installation which went very smoothly. I would highly recommend working with Alexander and KitchenInstallation.ca!

KITCHEN RENOVATION

VERY PROFFESIONAL JOB WITH FANTASTIC FINAL RESULT INCLUDING ALL MY REQUIMENTS. I SUGGEST THIS COMPANY FOR ALL KINDS OF SERVICE

Shaheen
Shaheen

Kitchen renovation

They did a perfect installation, when every other contractor told me it couldn't be done. They were very knowledgeable, had some great suggestions and continued to impress me throughout the process. They always arrived on time and were accurate in terms of how long the install would take. They created my dream kitchen in a challenging project and an unconventional space and I couldn't be happier with the result.

1 review Burlington, ON

outstanding service!

Alex is a perfectionist. I wish I went with his design service as well as his installation. I will be using him for our next Ikea kitchen. I can't receommend him enough

Thank you for your feedback!πŸ™‚ We always try doing our best. Regards, Alexander πŸ‘·β€β™‚οΈ

juliette from Toronto
juliette from Toronto
0 reviews Erin, ON

Kitchen install

Alexander and his team did great work! He was professional and considerate through the whole process. Highly recommend.

Hi Juliette,

Thank you for your feedback. It means a lot for us knowing we could help our customers and they are really happy with result πŸ™‚. All the best, Alexander πŸ‘·β€β™‚οΈ

Susana
Susana

Ikea Cabinet Installation & Custom Design

Alexander, KitchenInstallation.ca did a fantastic job on completing my dream kitchen. Alex helped me with my kitchen plan and recommended some design elements that I could incorporate to the plan to achieve a custom look with the use of standard Ikea cabinets. Alexander was creative about using different sizes doors to accommodate my request for cabinets that would span all the way to the ceiling and in keeping of my modern vision/design. From the beginning, his communication skills were excellent, and he was upfront about his availability and was very considerate of working within my timelines and coordinating with the other trades that I hired.

Once all the materials arrived Dmitriy and Masjid did a phenomenal job in dissecting the kitchen layout, ensuring all the materials were accounted for and put in the effort to communicate with me the steps of the kitchen installation. They took all the Covid precautions to ensure my family and I would feel safe during the install.

An important design element that I requested was an appliance drawer for a specific appliance, Alexander, Dmitriy and Masjid used their vast experience and together were able to customize a slide out appliance drawer for me. They were able to adapt effortlessly when things didn't go as planned.

The installation was done efficiently, neatly, and overall they were all just great people to work with. I am glad I used their services to make the process of installing Ikea cabinets stress free and they were able to execute my vision of a custom kitchen with Ikea cabinets perfectly.

I will continue to confidently recommend their services and vouch for their quality workmanship.

Hi Susana, Thank you for sharing your experience! I'm really glad we could help you and great result was achieved πŸ™‚. All the best, Alexander πŸ‘·β€β™‚οΈ

Serghei
Serghei

My new lovely kitchen

My husband and I extremely happy with our new IKEA kitchen that looks like the custom made thanks to Alexander, Dmitriy and Masjid who did the outstanding job.
We greatly appreciate professional input and ingenious design ideas to our original project.
The installation had been done very fast with great quality, attention to details and making sure that everything is perfect.
It was easy to communicate thru entire process from start to finish and price was just excellent. Thank you Team!!!
Thank you!!!

Thank you for writing this feedback! I'm happy to know we could help you with transformation of your kitchen and now you are enjoying it every dayπŸ™‚. All the best, Alexander πŸ‘·β€β™‚οΈ

Patrick
Patrick

Ikea kitchen installation

Professional installation, Alexander's team and himself is very caring for the customer. All the installation processes were done well for the moment I received the quote all the way to when it is finished. Very good!

Thank you for posting this feedback! I'm glad we could help you with your project πŸ™‚. All the best, Alexander πŸ‘·β€β™‚οΈ

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

IKEA Pantry

Alexander provided a competitive quote on the installation of three IKEA tall cabinets with pull out doors. He responded quickly to my request for a quote. The installation was delayed due to Covid restrictions in my condo. It’s important for both the customer and service provider to show flexibility. Dimitri and Majid were great to work with. Both were skilled at assembly and installing as well as troubleshooting. They made some good suggestions and were both very friendly and affable. Given the work involved, I think it was worth every penny. Homeowners just need to think about how to get rid of the multitude of boxes afterwards! The price paid is exclusive oh HST.

Thank you for writing this review Lisa! It's really important for us to know that our customers are happy! All the best, Alexander πŸ™‚

More about Kitchen Installation.Ca

Professional kitchen installers will do installation of IKEA kitchen cabinets: ☎647-848-3651

Our kitchen installers offer a stress free service because we know IKEA kitchen products inside out,
in spite of the fact that our company is not a part of IKEA.
. We are an independent construction company that is not affiliated to any brand names.

Serving in: Toronto, Oakville, Mississauga, Milton, Burlington, Vaughn, Scarborough, Great Toronto Areas

Transform your kitchen with new cabinets and count on us to execute all of the details!

___
The IKEA logo and IKEA wordmark are registered trademarks of Inter IKEA Systems B.V.