Electricians

Julie in Surrey
Julie in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

re-pigtailing

Aaron and Sean helped us with re-pigtailing our aluminum wiring and replaced some of our receptacles and switches. They arrived as scheduled and got the job done quickly. We have relied on their services before and will continue to do so. Highly recommended.

Sam in Richmond
Sam in Richmond
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Silverback Electric

We have used Silverback Electric a couple of times over the years and have been nothing but happy with their services. Communications was easy, they show up on time and have done great work on our house. Can’t recommend their services enough.

f.m.aragon in Port Coquitlam
f.m.aragon in Port Coquitlam
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Swimspa installation

Excellent service. Aaron and his colleagues are superb. Very responsive, very competitive prices and excellent service. That installed a 6oA line for a new spa and all the required connections.
One of the electricians I have worked with. Highly recommended.

Joseph in Richmond
Joseph in Richmond
0 reviews Delta, BC

Exterior Power and Interior Lighting

Aaron helped me with two items, installing an exterior Tech cable for a new split AC system, and troubleshooting and fixing our interior low voltage lights. Great to work with and very professional.

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Full kitchen renovation

I designed the kitchen of my dreams with a wall mounted electric fireplace, an overhead acrylic fan, some specialty lighting plus the usual hook ups for oven, cook top, etc. Silverback electric made it all possible. Showed up on time every time, did exceptional work at a very fair price. Could not recommend them higher.

Katherine in Vancouver
Katherine in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Best Electricians in Vancouver!

Aaron and his team are fantastic! We can always rely on them to be professional, prompt, friendly and highly knowledgeable. Our building is a bit old with some surprises and they have always been patient and motivated to get the job done right no matter what! We have had several jobs, big and small, done by them and will always look to them for anything in the future!

Victoria in Vancouver
Victoria in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

3 different jobs, beware of undisclosed charges and personal phone breaks

I've used Aaron and Silverback electric 3 times now. The first time Aaron quoted on a job of adding a secondary panel to our garage with 100amps. He came in on our agreed budget and the guys were great doing the work. I thought I'd found my new electricians for all future updates and was excited to be able to depend on them.

The second time he sent one of the guys who had done the first job and I wasn't impressed - the bill came to a lot higher than it should have for the scope of work considering I provided all the lighting. Andrew answered 4 personal phone calls while on the job as well as chatting with us a great deal - which I didn't comment on during but in hindsight I should have said something since I clearly was charged for his personal time. I was also charged for a voltmeter he seemed to have gone off to buy (shouldn't he have one already? I shouldn't be paying for tools that an electrician is meant to have)

I figured I'd give them another shot so I called Aaron when we wanted our sump pump electrical moved. He said that he could send someone by in a few hours because he'd be in the area. Sean showed up and called Aaron because he hadn't done much work on sump pumps (odd that he sent him over). He was at our place for 15 minutes (of which a third of the time was spent on the phone to Aaron asking for advice), . He pushed the reset button. That was it. When I got the bill it was $157! For 15 minutes. When asked, I was told that this is their minimum callout charge and that Aaron needed to pay his electirican for drive time. At no point did Aaron mention this and I had never been charged this on the other 2 times he had come to do work for me or quote on work. He told me he had to pay his guy for drive time - but he had originally told me that sean was already in the area. If I had been told up front about this charge I would have used the minimum 2 hours to deal with other electrical issues.

This has left a pretty bitter taste and I won't be giving his company any more of my business. We have a lot of renovating we're doing and wanted a good electrician we could trust but to be nickeled and dimed when we've worked with them several time before is disappointing. I strongly recommend establishing costs up front if you're going to use Silverback Electric, otherwise you might get a surprise bill like I did, twice.

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Replaced bathroom sconces

We called Silverback Electric after we had an issue with our bathroom sconces, and needed to replace 3 of them. Aaron got back to us right away and was able to book us in quickly for the replacement. After replacing them we noticed one of our light switches was no longer working properly, and Aaron was able to help with that on the spot as well which was great! Everything went very smooth and we're very pleased.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Removal of Fuse box & installation of Electrical Panel

Aaron from Silverback electric assessed my existing 50 year old fuse panel and quoted accordingly (four fuses only). With the added required City permitting I was really happy with with the invoiced cost. The work took less than four hours and I did not have any issues with my appliances, internet, phone or computer once done. Aaron was a pleasure to deal with, responded to all my emails and phone calls in a timely manner. I would not hesitate to recommend Aaron for any electrical needs, big or small.

Stu Davis
Stu Davis
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Residential Electrical Work

We have used Silverback Electric to replace a faulty breaker and meter box. Aaron was quick to reply to our requests and performed the work efficiently and in a timely manner.

We would highly recommend Silverback Electric and plan on using their services for future projects.

More about Silverback Electric

At Silverback Electric the customer is our number one priority. Our electricians take great pride in going that extra mile to make sure that you are happy with every job, large or small. We are experts in all aspects of home and business electrics; you can be certain that our friendly team will do the job right and safely. Call us for your residential, commercial and industrial electrical needs.

Specialties: