Pioneer Plumbing And Heating Inc.

626 Kingsway Vancouver BC V5T 3K4
Plumbing
Pioneer Plumbing And Heating Inc.

Reviews for Pioneer Plumbing And Heating Inc.

JW
JW
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Heat pump

Chris and his team did a great job , install done in a day.
They were on time at arrival and left everything clean. The unit is small and looks great it was a heat pump in our coach house that we rent out in the summer as a vacation rental.
Our guests next year will love it
Thanks again I would highly recommend

Hot Water Tank

We were super happy with the help we received from Pioneer Plumbing when our hot water tank broke. They made great recommendations for a replacement and were super efficient with the installation.

Residential furnace replacement

Same day repair service as our home was without heat. Installer worked a hard day so we had a new unit installed by the end of the next day! Clean job. Bravo Pioneer and thank you!

Ingrid in Vancouver
Ingrid in Vancouver

Ensuite plumbing issues

I contacted Pioneer because of reviews and am very glad I did.
My ensuite toilet was running constantly and leaking at the supply line. Also the shower’s drain was slow.

My plumber, Dan, was cheerful and pleasant and seemed knowledgeable. He took the time to inspect my mechanical ‘room/crawl space’ so he would know what he was dealing with. He suggested maintenance on my boiler, but merely advised ie there was no hard ‘sell’ job.
Dan fixed the issues quickly and cleaned up after himself, leaving zero mess behind
Communication: with office, excellent. with Dan also excellent
Timeliness: Plumber was held up on previous job so arrived outside of the promised timeline but he communicated well about the delay, as did the office.
Cost: fully explained up front

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Home services

Pioneer plumbing and Heating fixed our plugged bathroom sink. And because we trusted the plumber we asked him to remove a garburator and transform it to a working kitchen sink. I liked the fact that when we called they were quick to set up a visit. The job was priced accordingly and was done quickly and efficiently. The plumber was a nice young family man.
All in all we have decided that if we need a plumber in the future this is who we will call.

Chil
Chil

Shower and faucet repair

Pioneer Plumbing is now my new "go to" for plumbing. Friendly, helpful, and efficient front office staff. They made good on their "same day" service standard. Had a technician attend my house within a few hours. I chose the fixed price assessment then fixed price option and I was very satisfied with it. I actually needed the technician to come back to do some tune-ups and by the next day got it done. I actually made a mistake during that second visit and it caused me to need the tech to come back a third time. He was fixing a couple of bathroom faucets and I didn't properly check the temperature of the water coming out of the spouts. Even though it was my mistake, Pioneer got their staff to come back to make sure it gone fixed. I was so impressed with all the staff and with Jacob, the plumber, that came. I intend to use Pioneer from now on for all my plumbing needs and would recommend them as their first call!

We are glad you had a great experience! Thanks for the review!

Plumbing

We were very pleased with Pioneer Plumbing's service. Everyone from the booking assistant to the plumber were extremely helpful, knowledgable, kind and respectful. The work done was excellent quality and everything explained well. Quote was consistent with final bill. We also received photos and a video of the work. I will definitely use Pioneer Plumbing again. Thank you!

Thank you for the great review! :)

Lyndsay in Vancouver
Lyndsay in Vancouver

Problem with heating

I called Pioneer Plumbing about my heating problem, as their office is just up the street from me and I wanted to support a local company during Covid. The heat would not come on on all 3 floors of my small house and had not been working properly for several months. Unfortunately the "day of", my appointment time got changed and my daughter handled the first 30 minutes of the appointment until I got home. The upshot was we were told that all 3 valves were not working, that parts were not available and that our only option was to replace them with Honeywell valves, for which they would give me a quote (It was looking like it would cost several thousand dollars).
A few days later, I managed to locate the original installer of the heating system. He cleaned them and flushed them and fully serviced my furnace
and charged me just over $600 for his 1 1/2 hours of work. He said should the valves need replacing down the road, and he did not anticipate anytime soon, he could do the job for @ $1000, but it was not necessary at this time. The heat has been working fine ever since. I expressed my dissatisfaction to Pioneer through several emails that were acknowledged but not followed up on. I finally got a text to leave my Positive Feedback on google. I expressed my negative feedback. I got a call New Years eve day that I could not respond to as I was at work. I followed up yesterday, still no response. The communication is not the best.

Update: While initially I was dissatisfied with this company, they addressed and resolved all of my concerns to my satisfaction, and issued a full refund.

Hey Lyndsay, thanks for updating your review.

We're happy that we found a resolution through effective communication. It's a rare occurrence that we have an issue like this, but will always stand by our work to preserve our reputation for having the best service.

Colin in Vancouver
Colin in Vancouver

Followed Through and Honoured Promises

We have used this company quite a few times. When I had an issue, they fixed it right away. I have no hesitation recommending them for either a plumbing issues or a heating problem.

Thanks for your positive feedback Colin, we look forward to working with you again.

Suction pump water leaks repaired.

Quick and efficient service. Very pleasant technician to work with throughout the entire process. Clean up and respect as per Covid protocols. Would recommend Matt and this company to everyone.

We're happy we gave you a great experience. Thank you for your detailed review and recommendation! :)

More about Pioneer Plumbing And Heating Inc.

Throughout the lower mainland, Pioneer Plumbing is ready to provide all of your plumbing and HVAC needs. With our fully licensed and experienced tradesmen we are confident we can exceed your expectations with our quick, reliable, and professional service. We take pride in our work, and make it a priority to ensure the job is done with care and efficiency. Please contact us for all of your plumbing and HVAC needs.

As a well established service company in Greater Vancouver, Pioneer Plumbing has earned a reputation as an innovative company offering quality plumbing services. What ever we fix is working and clean before we leave.