Ducky's Drains

Calgary AB T2H 0K8

Reviews for Ducky's Drains

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent Service

Andy and Manon helped me with a last-minute request for a sewer scope. They provided friendly service, competitive pricing, and great communication. I highly recommend them and will definitely call them again.

Seb
Seb

Great Plumbing Services

I just had main sewage line tree root augering maintenance done and the whole process was easy and quick. Andy and his wife are very respectful and polite, I have had only good experiences hiring them over the years. Their prices are competitive and I find Andy to have high integrity and honest with his assessments. If you want peace of mind, I highly recommend Ducky's Drains for any type of plumbing service.

Thank you again for a great review and for being a repeat client!! All the best - stay warm!

Carol  from Calgary
Carol from Calgary

Shower Backup

I had my shower backup, I called the same day and he arrived within two hours. Excellent and friendly service, I will definitely use again and highly recommend him.

Thank you for the great review! Pleased we could come out as fast as we did to help you out! Thank you for choosing Ducky's Drains!

Sam W.
Sam W.

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!!

This was without a doubt, the best plumbing experience I have ever had. After discovering that my daughters had been putting their used drinking straws down my kitchen sink, I immediately scoured the internet to find a local company to clear the drain. After reading many positive reviews online, I called Duckys at 8:15 am on a Saturday morning, and the extremely friendly voice on the other end of the phone said she could have Andy out at my house at around noon THAT SAME DAY! I was already ecstatic that they were able to come the same day, let alone just a few short hours later..... and lo and behold, I get a call from Duckys receptionist about an hour and a half later to tell me that Andy was ahead of schedule and could be at my house even earlier than planned!!!!!! I couldn't believe my luck!!!!! So sure enough, Andy showed up about 20 minutes later, got right to work diagnosing my problem, and about 30 minutes later, he was cleaning up his tools and walking out the door. Perfect job from my initial call to job completion....it truly doesn't get any better than this. This is the ONLY number I will ever call for my plumbing needs. Thanks Duckys….you really saved the day!!!

Thank you Sam for the great review of our drain cleaning services this past weekend. We were happy to get your call and to be able to get our as quick as we were, not all days can we get ahead so its nice when we do! Thanks again for the taking the time and coming on here to review us! All the best and THANK YOU for choosing Ducky's Drains!

Joelle in Calgary
Joelle in Calgary

Amazing service!

We had a plugged sewer, the city came first and couldn't fix it, another plumber came and couldn't fix it, then Ducky's came, got the job done, professional, hard-working, and so reasonably priced, will never go anywhere else again, thank-you!!!!!

Thank you so much Joelle for the great review. It was a tough job but glad we were able to get it cleared and running again!! Thanks for choosing Ducky's Drains for your drain cleaning needs!

Stuart in Calgary in Calgary
Stuart in Calgary in Calgary

Fantastic Plumber!

That was one of the best contractor experiences I've had. Our main sewer line backed up and I called Ducky's. The woman on the phone said that the plumber would be out at 10:00 the next morning. Andy showed up exactly at 10. Very polite, took off his shoes. Did a great job and charged what I expected him to charge.

I will definitely recommend Ducky's and use them again if I need to in the future!

Thank you Stuart for the great review of our drain cleaning services! We appreciate the time you took and wish you all the best over the holidays!

Doreen in Toronto
Doreen in Toronto

Cleaning of main sewer line

Have had sewer troubles for over 2 years. Company comes for a visit; sewer backs up. Had line snaked numerous times. Worked for awhile & then would start to plug again. Decided We needed to have some expert advice. Researched and read reviews and felt confident phoning Ducky's; came promptly, used camera, identified the problem, routed the line. 2 hours approximately. Had the necessary equipment. Cleaned up everything . Very pleasant man; owner-operator, which we prefer. Explained what was needed and recommended follow up. I am very pleased with the work. Use Ducky's Drains; efficient, reasonable cost.

Thank you very much for the positive review of our services. Pleased we could be of service and complete the work to your liking. All the best!

Tiernan Bohan
Tiernan Bohan
2 reviews Nanton, AB

Drain inspection

My wife and I had concerns regarding our main stack and drain lines having a break or crack. Andy came over and inspected all of our lines from top to bottom and to the city property. The inspection passed with flying colours, and our concerns were eliminated. The experience I had from booking the call to inspection was first class. I will have no problems with recommending Duckies to others

Thank you kindly for the great review!

Hoi in Calgary
Hoi in Calgary

Kitchen drain

Kitchen sink draining problems AGAIN....anxiety sets in AGAIN about cost like always. Googled search and Ducky's had the BEST ratings/reviews. Called and they were super friendly and gave me a quote for next day service.
- Price super reasonable
- Schedualed time...was able to get to me sooner
- Work - Done, done and cleaned up
- Friendly, personable and did not charge me more
- Great Job! You have my future business, l'll spread the word and THANK YOU!

Thank you Hoi for the GREAT review of our services! I remember the kind review you did over the phone when the job was completed and am pleased you took the time to put it in words online!! Word of mouth recommendations is the best form of advertising! All the best, Ducky's Drains

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Awesome Service

Our kitchen sink started draining slowly and plugged. Ducky took our call at 7AM and had someone at our house by 830AM. He did a clean and fantastic job. A crappy experience was actually fun. I had no doubt the work was being done thoroughly. Great job!

Thank you so much for a great review of our services! We are pleased to have satisfied another customer and to make the experience better then it was! All the best and thank you for choosing Ducky's Drains!

More about Ducky's Drains

CONTACT: 587-439-7667 duckysdrains@gmail.com

Ducky’s Drains is primarily focused on residential drain cleaning service for all your main sewer back ups, main sewer maintenance, tree root maintenance, plugged kitchen sinks, floor drain back ups, clogged laundry drain lines and slow bathroom drains. Our residential drain cleaning and plumbing services include: - Main sewer back ups - Main sewer tree root maintenance - Plugged/clogged kitchen sink - Plugged/clogged laundry line - Plugged/clogged toilets - Plugged/clogged bathroom sinks - Slow drains - Camera and video inspections - Preventative maintenance