Sealallpavement Inc

Reviews for Sealallpavement Inc

Jonathan in Toronto
Jonathan in Toronto

Interlock Re-level and Sealing

An excellent experience with Sealallpavement Inc. Danny is very responsive and stays on top of each phase of the project. They have enough manpower and right tools to keep promised timeline. Approximately 1500 sft re-level with quite some custom cuts was completed within 2 days. Though weather was not on our side when it came to sealing, Danny was still every detail-focused to ensure we got the best result.

I am glad to hear that you are happy with our services hope to work again for you in the future thank you from Danny

Sealing Application for a Recent Renovation

This was an incredible company to work!!! I placed a request to have sealing applied to our concrete verandah, stairs, walkway and patio (a renovation completed last July) and Danny came THE SAME DAY within 2 hours!!! He was most professional and completed the job within half an hour. Then he discussed with me the importance of sealing the concrete to preserve our new entrance and home from storms, ice and salt. I greatly appreciated his concern to get this job done promptly today while the weather is still favourable as snow is just around the corner! BRAVO!!! and Thank You so very much!

I am happy to hear that you are happy with our services hope to work again for you in the future thank you from our team

Polymeric Sand Replaced with Romeo D1

I called Danny on a Saturday to discuss restoring polymeric sand on my existing interlock. We discussed some options via phone and he agreed to come see the property on Monday. When he came to the property he shared some options with me as I told him I was absolutely sick of polymeric sand as I found it unreliable. He provided some other options that would provide more longer term solutions. I ultimately decided to go with his recommendation of Romex D1 and boy am I glad I did. It is far more superior then your typical polymeric sand. It good for all size joints which my property had. But enough about the product, Danny will explain that. Danny was professional, kept the lines of communication always open, showed up when he said he would and kept me engaged along with the whole process. A Romex rep even showed up on site to assist!!! The blasting of the old polymeric sand can get messy but Danny made sure he left the property clean. He has this great vacuum power washer which helps minimize the mess. I called several other companies and they did not answer back. IF you want your hard scape restored or sealed I highly suggest going with Seal All. Get in contact with Danny and you are in good hands. The work was done in the time frame he said. In short, I would highly recommend DAnny and Seal All. We are very happy we went with the Romex D1 and don’t have to deal with the polymeric sand head ache. Thank you Danny for the recommendation and great work!

Thank you for taking the time to writ this excellent review hope to work again for you in the future from Danny

Repair of existing interlock brick that had sunk in areas

Good customer service: called back, made arrangement to do the job on a timely basis, completed job looks good, at quoted cost, on time. Gave good advice as well.

I'm glad to hear that you are happy with our services hope to work again for you in the future from daddy

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

drivewayrepairs

-Very satisfied with work provided on sunken driveway repair.
-excellent service using durable materials.
-honest and friendly -prompt and reliable.
-came to us through recommendation from a trusted friend.
-he takes pride in his work -demonstrates courtesy and integrity in work
-completion.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this excellent review from Danny

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Backyard Refurbishing

Danny and his team were fantastic! They did an amazing job in refurbishing our backyard, and they are truly a hard working and professional. Danny re-sealed around our pool, driveway, and front porch which brought our backyard back to life! We would highly recommend Danny and his team.

I really appreciate it for taking the time to writ this excellent review hope to work again for you in the future from Danny

0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Stamped concrete pressure washing and sealing

We hired Danny to clean and pressure wash our stamped concrete pool patio, and reset and seal our patio pavers at the front of our house. Danny was very professional, efficient and the quality of his work is fantastic. I've used other companies over the last 10 years and none match up to the quality of his work. I highly recommend Danny from Sealall. Thank you Danny.

Thank you for taking the time to writ this excellent review from danny

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Refurbished patio stone

Danny was very informative and communicated frequently over the course of the project. I am so impressed by his work. Danny cleaned the stones to new, replacing the polymer sand and sealing the stone. Thank you again Danny!

I am happy to hear that you are happy with our services hope to work again for you in the future from our team

Karen
Karen

Cleaning and re-sanding of patios

Danny showed up on time and reviewed the large patios. We discussed what was required to bring them back to new looking installation. He went to work right away cleaning the stone and using a pressure washer to remove and clean out weeds between the stones. He returned the next day with the sand working to get all the joints filled. I’m thrilled with the results my patio looks like it did when it was new. Thank you Danny

Thank you very much I really appreciate it for this excellent review hope to work again for you in the future from Danny

More about Sealallpavement Inc

Sealall Provide Services To Residential and Commercial more then 20 years Experience Pressure washing, and sealing power washing Driveway, Concrete Sealing, Concrete Color Restoration, Stamped Concrete Sealing stamped concrete non Slip Sealing, interlocking Pavers Pressure Washing & Sealing, Interlock Polymeric Sand Installation, Interlock repair, Interlock Pressure washing, Driveway Interlock Sealing, Interlock pavers installation, Driveway sealing, Asphalt sealcoating, Parking lot clean and seal, Natural stone cleaning and sealing, Natural stone installation, Natural stone work, Toronto Richmond hill Brampton Vaughan Markham Mississauga Pickering Ajax New market Barrie Oakville Burlington Milton Whitby North York Scarborough Stouffville and more. Call US Today for Estimate 416 312 4453

Landscape Contractors & Designers, Masonry & Bricklaying, Design/Build, Paving Contractors, Interlocking Stone, and Concrete Contractors
Interlocking Concrete Power Washing And Repairs Installation Concrete and Intelocking
SEALALL PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL CLEANING AND PROTECTIVE INTERLOCKING STONE, NATURAL STONE, DECORATIVE CONCRETE, STAMPED CONCRETE, AND THE RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL FOR 18 YEARS. POWER WASHING INTERLOCKING STONE POWER WASHING PATTERN CONCRETE SEALING INTERLOCKING STONE SEALING STAMED CONCRETE NATURAL STONE SEALING INSTALLATION CONCRETE AND INTEROCKING AND FLAGSTONE. service areas include AURORA, MARKHAM, RICHMOND HILL, TORONTO, ETOBICOKE, NORTH YORK, SCARBOROUGH, VAUGHAN, STOUFFVILLE, WOODBRIDGE, MAPLE, THORNHILL, UNIONVILLE, MISSISSAUGH, KING CITY, NOBELTON, PICKERING, AJAX, WHITBY.
Decorative/Natural stone/Interlock, Restoration and new Finish
Pressure washing Sealing & Hardscaping Services & modern designs.
interlock Restoration weed removal Decorative Concrete Renewal sealing Interlock Ripers Concrete sealing and striping old sealer power washing home exterior
2001