Classic Carpet

Reviews for Classic Carpet

garylam54
garylam54

stair carpet runner

Like most people, I was looking for a reliable contractor who can do quality work at a reasonable price. George came for a quote and we were comfortable with him right away. He quoted a reasonable price. We selected the carpet from a great selection at his supplier. He installed the carpet as scheduled. Job was perfect and we are very satisified. Can't ask for more than that.

Vinay
Vinay

Great job by George and his crew

Great job by George. George was very patient and available, and guided us well through the process. Definitely would recommend him for your carpet needs.

Strong Plumbing & GTA
Strong Plumbing & GTA
9 reviews King City, ON

Install carpet on stairs

I just had a very good experience with a small job I needed, carpet installation on stairs. George did an amazing job, so punctual and overall I am very happy. Thank you and for sure I'll keep his number handy. Valentin

Stair carpeting

Great job by George and the team at Classic Carpets. I was impressed by the options I was given for sturdy varieties suited for high traffic areas like stairs. We got a quick visit and estimate and then were promptly informed of when they could install. Safety protocols were followed and tough yet nice looking carpeting was installed in no time. The quality of the installation work is clear and George was also able to make a couple of repairs to the stairs before installing.

thank you Souha it was pleasure to help

Clara
Clara

Awesome job on carpet installation

I hired Classic Carpet to remove and replace an old carpet and underpad in my parents' new town house. George was the first vendor to quote the job, had the most competitive quote and was also the friendliest and most professional of all the people I received quotes from.

George completed the work in a very narrow window of time that we had and the finished result is perfect. I would highly recommend Classic Carpet to anyone looking to work with someone skilled, fair and reliable. Thank you, George!

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Re-carpet Stairs

George and his team provided quick, friendly, and professional service. He provided quick response times and reliable service. Will definitely keep in mind for future projects.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Excellent Service

George is very responsive and professional.

He also was we changed the plan, which was not in favor of the company, George was so patient and did not push us.

Since also the price was reasonable, I recommend this company to the others.

Monika
Monika
1 review Pickering, ON

Carpet replacement on stairs

George did a wonderful and very quick job at replacing our stair carpets. Looks wonderful - highly recommend. Booking process was also very simple :) we really appreciate your work !

Renata
Renata
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Fast and best price

Got multiple quotes and classic carpet had the best price. Offered many different carpet options. Updated me throughout the ordering process and came on time for installation. Installation was super quick. Amazing experience!

liliana.trajceska in Whitchurch-Stouffville
liliana.trajceska in Whitchurch-Stouffville
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Bedroom Carpet

Classic Carpet did an excellent job installing the carpet in my bedroom! The work was very neat and professional. George takes the time to make sure his clients are happy with the work and always has his clients best interest as his top priority. I highly recommend contacting Classic Carper if you are looking to get carpet installed!

Thank you. Look forward to working with you on your future home.

More about Classic Carpet

Classic Carpet has been in business for over 20 years and specializes in carpet sales, installation and repairs. We have a wide variety of different carpet styles and colours, at an affordable price. Let us come to you with our carpet swatches and shop in the comfort of your home. We specialize in residential and commercial properties, at honest and no hidden costs. Our services include wall to wall carpet sale and installation, repair and re stretching with our satisfaction guaranteed. All estimates and home visits are at no cost. You can contact us through HomeStars, email or phone. Our email is classiccarpet@hotmail.com and phone number is 416-402-4987.