Viper Home Services Inc.

29 Holmesdale Cres. Toronto ON M6E 1Y3
Waterproofing
Viper Home Services Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 4 timesBest of 2020winner 4 times

Reviews for Viper Home Services Inc.

Shane G in Toronto
Shane G in Toronto

Drain plumbing replacement and more

Following a drain leak in an upstairs bathroom, we had two different plumbers look at the issue. Both recommended the replacement of the drain plumbing in its entirety and hiring a contractor. We hired a contractor on the basis of a friend's recommendation, which included a strong recommendation for Viper Home Services, who worked with that contractor.

Manny of Viper was great. His communication was clear, he responded in a timely fashion, and he took the time to explain the kind of work that needed doing. At no point was there any mystery about what kind of work we might be facing or what the cost might be.

He replaced all drain plumbing in the upstairs bathroom, installed the tub and rough-in and supply plumbing as needed. He noted that our kitchen sink plumbing was faulty and not properly vented and addressed that. He replaced the old cast iron drain stack, and upon a video inspection, suggested replacing the stack elbow. We took him up on that job too and he removed the elbow (mm thin in some spots!) and poured the concrete around the drain stack. He also replaced a toilet gasket and replaced faulty laundry taps.

All work seemed to be quality. All work was quick. His prices were reasonable. When one minor issue did pop up, he came back and fixed it within 24 hours.

Based on his assessment of our plumbing, we have a couple of other projects that we will take on in the next couple of years (properly placed floor drains and a backflow valve). He will be our first choice.

We've recommended him and his company to friends and will continue to do so.

Note that the price above is approximate as some of the work was completed within the scope and billing of the general contractor leading the renovation.

Thank you very much for your review. Really appreciate it.

New Entry Doors

Manny and his team did excellent work on this project. The team was extremely professional and helpful, and worked efficiently and completed their part of the project within the expected timeframe. Manny was extremely patient in meeting me at a couple of different stone yards on my quest to find the perfect steps. I was very happy with their work - they showed sensitivity to the aesthetics as well as the practicalities of the project. I would highly recommend Viper Home Services.

thxnkbyou very much for your review.

Michael in
Michael in

Exceptional service - incredibly helpful

Worked with Manny and his team several times. They are very responsive. Will come right away when there is an issue. And they are very knowledgeable. Always have an answer and get the job done very well. I can't recommend them highly enough.

thank you for your review Michael. really appreciate it

Sharna in Toronto
Sharna in Toronto

Faucet installation and plumbing modification

I received fantastic and very professional service and recommend Carlos from Viper Home Services without reservation. This past Saturday Carlos came to our home to install a new faucet. While doing so it became clear that he would have to take some time to reroute the plumbing drain because a new sink had also been installed. Although this was unexpected it was not a problem for Carlos. As he worked efficiently he took me through each step, explaining as he went along, returning each tool as he worked and cleaning as he went. It was all fantastic. Now, not everyone hovers over the tradesperson as I do, and some could find it off putting, but not Carlos. He welcomed my many questions and was able to respond each time in a clear and coherent way which gave me confidence in his abilities. When he was finished the job site was clean and tidy. The faucet is working well as is the drain. Thank you to Carlos for a job well done! I will be using him again for one future project that I currently have in mind.

Thank you very much for your review. really appreciate it

Tim in York
Tim in York

Correcting previous contractors work

We were introduced to Manny and his crew at Viper to help repair plumbing/sump pump work done by a previous company. They assessed the issues (moving location of sump pump), explained our options and stuck by their quote. This was even with some unexpected surprises.

Manny kept us informed via text messages to receive quick choice decision and keep the project on track. This was very helpful and gave us piece of mind during our busy schedules.

The work done was perfect. Viper even helped with the inspector walk through to ensure there were no issues closing our permit.

Viper also went through and cleaned up some original plumbing to ensure we were completely up to code.

We have nothing but praise in working with Viper. Total confidence the work is getting done on time, at a reasonable price and with great workmanship. Paying more money doesn’t always mean getting better results. Do not hesitate working with these guys.

Thank you very much for your review Tim. really appreciate it

Cindy in Aurora
Cindy in Aurora

Blocked floor drain

After taking a shower, I had water coming up from the floor drain in my laundry room; the floor in the laundry room was soaked and there was an unpleasant smell! I searched Homestars for a plumber and chose Viper because of the great reviews. I called Viper on Sunday night and spoke with Manny. He came by first thing Monday morning, inspected my drain with a camera and fixed the problem! He gave me a brief lesson in plumbing...I was curious and he was happy to explain.
Manny was pleasant, efficient and knowledgeable. He even took his shoes off at the front door - without any request from me.
This was a great experience! I will keep his number handy for future reference and I will definitely be recommending him to my friends.

thank you very much for your review. really appreciated

Rosana in Toronto
Rosana in Toronto

Rain drain

Viper home services was able to identify the problem quickly and give a fair estimate.
I got previous estimates from well known plumbing companies who seemed less concerned about fixing the problem and doing a good job but instead recommended more costly and complicated job.
Viper are professional, knowledgable and
respectful.

I wish I used viper in the past for other work I had done by other plumbers.

After the job Manny explained what was done and how to prevent future problems.

Will use again definitely.

Thank you very much for your review. really appreciate it. Don't forget to have the rainwater down pipe re routed.

Chris from Old Toronto
Chris from Old Toronto

Plumbing and concrete masters

We were recommended Viper Home Services and were instantly convinced upon our first meeting with Manny and his crew. They were punctual, professional, and honest about the work assessment.

Once we decided to move forward, they began work immediately, keeping us informed of all steps in the process, helping us to understand if/when there were smarter options, such as installation of a sump pump.

Their excavation and concrete skills are also top notch, making our basement look good as new and perfectly preparing it for subfloor installation.

The price of the job was exactly as quoted, and competitive, but the real value came from working with a company that offers you trust, respect and communication. I would recommend and have recommended, as Manny and crew are starting work on a family member's basement as well.

thank you very much for such a wonderful review. really apreciated. look forward to working with you soon.

Water heater tank replacement

Basement was flooded last Thursday and we discovered that there was something wrong with our water heater tank. My neighbour recommended this company, and Manny came very quickly and did a inspection on the tank. Turned out the tank was leaking and we need a replacement. Manny and his partner replaced the tank the next day so far everything is good just need a follow up check on the little noise when turn on the tap water after the replacement. From the whole experience, I would say Manny's team is not the cheapest but they do very high quality work. My husband is at home during the whole time and he said this guy really knows what he is doing and you can tell they do very solid work. Happy with the job and the team, thanks Manny!

thank you very much for the review. really appreciate it

Ian in Toronto
Ian in Toronto

Basement waterproofing, new main water shutoff and drain cleaning.

I was introduced to Manny at Viper Plumbing by my general contractor (P&P) when I was doing my basement reno. During the demolition stage of my reno, it was discovered (although I suspected) that I had a leak in my foundation wall. Manny and his crew were called to waterproof the inside of my basement. It was the middle of winter so they couldn’t dig outside around the foundation wall and the leak was coming from my neighbor’s property line. I really appreciate that Manny took the time to explain various solutions to fix the issue and why some options were better than others. Needless to say, Manny did a great job! I was amazed how quickly his crew worked to get everything done!

After my reno was completed, I wanted to change my main water shutoff valve because it was leaking. I called Viper Plumbing to do the job and also mentioned that I would like my floor drains scoped. Manny mentioned that with any plumbing service, there is a complimentary examination of the sewer lines. Manny went out of his way to show up on a Saturday afternoon to switch out my main water shutoff valve, and not only did he scoped my floor drain but he spent an extra hour snaking it to make sure it was a free and clean of any debris. In the end, he charged me a great price, which was essentially the same price of what some other plumbers would have charged just to replace the master shutoff valve! I would definitely recommend Viper Plumbing for their quality service and great prices!

thank you very much for your review. really appreciate it

More about Viper Home Services Inc.

Viper Home Services Specializes in waterproofing drains and all types of concrete work. Our mission is to offer a unique and reliable service within the Greater Toronto Area. We always deliver what we promise on time and on budget.

- We have excellent references from our satisfied clients
- We are a family owned and operated business.
- We are professionals and guarantee our work 100%
- We are an Ontario registered company
- We are registered with W.S.I.B. and are fully insured
- We satisfy our client and follow their recommendations
- We are friendly and professional
- We get the work done on time and on budget

So stop putting off that nagging renovations project and let the pros handle it

Call our references and they will speak for us!!

- Drains