Potlight Expert

Reviews for Potlight Expert

OakvilleResident
OakvilleResident

18 pots in main floor

So easy to deal with and no need to haggle over the price. They were the best priced over the many calls I made. All the lights are in super straight lines. Very pleased with the work.
Keeping this name handy for the next work or next house. Appreciated talking through what we wanted to make sure everything looks good.
Thanks.

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback and it was our pleasure to work with you.

Michael
Michael

Pot lights in living room and hanging a new light fixture

I had Potlight Expert install 9 pot lights in my living room, move the switch, and replace a new light fixture over my main stairwell. They were very quick (around 1.5 hours) and professional. I'd use them again if installing more pot lights in the future.

Thank you for your review. Taking the frustration and guesswork out of lighting installations is what we love to do for our clients. We are delighted to hear how happy you are with the results. Hossein Afnani

d.cf
d.cf

Repeat customer

Hussein installed pot lights for our kitchen last year and he did such a great job that we called him again to install pot lights in our finished basement. Hussein walked us through the install process, advised us on where best to install the potlights and how many we would need to meet our requirements. Then he showed us which style potlight would be suitable for the space. They even removed the fluorescent lights that were there before. He and his crew were very professional. The job was completed promptly and the room was left clean when they were done.
We highly recommend Hussein and his crew at Potlight Expert. Thanks Hussein.

Thank you for your kind words. Your experience throughout the potlight installation process is important to us. We take pride on making it as seamless, cost-effective and efficient as possible. We are so happy to hear you are pleased with the process and your new lighting. Hossein Afnani

Mehdi in Toronto
Mehdi in Toronto

Potlight in the second floor

We wanted to install potlight in the second floor and we asked the Potlight Expert to do the job. There were efficient, polite, clean, and provided good suggestions. I'm satisfied with their work and will use them in future again.

Kate
Kate
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Basement

I've been working from home for the last two years in a very poorly lit basement. It was starting to wreck my eyes. We wanted to bring someone in to do the work but were reluctant due to our past experiences working with other companies. When an old friend gave me the recommendation for pot light experts I felt relieved. The crew worked hard and fast and were very professional. I'm so happy to now be working in a beautifully lit basement, it is amazing! Thank you all!

Ali Torabi from Markham
Ali Torabi from Markham

Potligjt and electrical updating

A professional and knowledgable team that I enjoyed working with. They were on time and very courteous. Thank you for job well done.

Dear Mr. Torabi,
Wish you and your family a advanced Marry Christmas and happy new year!

Aniena0112
Aniena0112

New Home - needed light

I’ve said it before and I’ve said it again. These guys are the best in the business. We moved recently and the house needed light. These guys should up promptly on time, took the effort to find solutions for us, review what was existing and went to work. The covered everything then cleaned up and vacuumed after themselves. I highly recommend them for all your potlight needs. They were finished within 1.5hours. You cannot go wrong with these guys. Thank you Potlight Experts for once again exceededing our expectations and continuing to provide excellence in all you do!

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback and it was our pleasure to work with you again.

Fuman
Fuman
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Blown away by how quick, clean, friendly & professional they are

A team of 3 gentlemen came to my place on time. They were friendly & profession. They came in and gave me a suggestion on how many pot lights are would look nice; 9 pot lights. They provided a suggestion on capping the kitchen light above the stove, & will help me install a new breakfast-table light. I went with their suggestion

They used covers to keep the home clean. They taught me how to adjust the height of my new light. The price is great, and everything works as expected.

Some highlights of my interaction with the team:
* Asked to see the room above the kitchen so he has an idea of where the water pipes are.
* Asked to shut off the main water valve as a precaution
* Using a rubbermaid-like-tub on their drill to collect the dust
* The gentleman knew exactly what light-temperature my existing pot lights are. This was particularly impressive to me.
* They installed the new breakfast table light in under ten minutes. They tested the bulbs that I supplied. They noticed the bulbs I brought for the light are different than my existing pot lights and asked if that was desired.

I am literally blown away by their level of service. They are fast, clean, friendly, & professional.

Victor
Victor

Truly potlight experts

My wife & I are really pleased with the service and job Hussein and his team performed. They were very respectful to us and to our home. They were truly professional, finishing the job quickly and leaving no mess behind. They knew of how different colours and layouts would look in our rooms. Highly recommended.

Dear Victor,

More about Potlight Expert

Pot lights gained massive attention after its development decades ago. The demand for recessed lighting source installation has started to increase as well. People begin to use pot lights for their residential and commercial properties for its various benefits.They are more modern and chic than ordinary fluorescent lamps or light bulbs. When you are planning to install pot lights in your residential and commercial properties, make sure to choose only the best Pot lights. Potlight Expert has been in business for over 15 years.

Recessed Lighting