Potlight Expert

Best of 2021 winner 13 timesBest of 2021winner 13 times

Reviews for Potlight Expert

Pippin
Pippin

Track ighting removal, potlight installation

Hossein responded quickly to my request for a quote. On the day of the work to be done, he arrived with his crew on time. They brought all the items and equipment they needed. In about 1 1/2 hours, all the work and the cleanup were done. We had one track of track lighting removed and eight new potlights installed at a reasonable price. Hossein and his crew are friendly and work efficiently. My husband and I highly recommend Potlight Expert Inc.

danielle in Toronto
danielle in Toronto

Lights

Great work. Happy with their services. New lights for our new place installed quickly, electrical switches and outlets put in new places and swapped out from the old dated areas around the house.

najimic
najimic
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent Service

If you are looking for highly professional team to install potlights in your home this is where you should call.
They installed 16 potlights in my home ( Kitchen, second floor hallway and washroom ) just in one one and half hours.
The service was very clean, quite and very fast.
I would highly recommend Hossein for your home improvement projects.
I was planning to do some upgrades in my kitchen but now after having the potlights in the kitchen ,I think we don't really need more upgrade than whatever Hossein did for us.

Tamara in Toronto
Tamara in Toronto

Quick ! painless !

In and out in just an hour and a half. Cleaned up some messy electrical and installed 12 pot lights. Pleasant and easy to deal with ! Price was also reasonable.

0 reviews Burlington, ON

Interior Potlights

We had our interior potlights installed by Potlight Expert today and we couldn't have asked for more. They were on time, very professional, super fast and knowledgable that they were able to recommend us what's just right for our home. I'll definitely be calling them back when we need other electrical services for our place! Thank you Potlight Expert!

Toba in Toronto
Toba in Toronto

Potlight Installation

Hossein did a fantastic job on the installation of potlights in my open concept kitchen and adjoining great room. He was extremely professional and knowledgeable which made the installation efficient…And his crew left my spaces very tidy! Overall I’m happy with this project, and I will definitely use The Potlight Expert again.

Prompt, professional, efficient

I got a prompt response for the voice message that I left looking for services. An estimate, a possible date and time for the job was acquired immediately. They called me half an hour before arriving right on the agreed upon day. The business owner and three other workers showed up. After quickly discussing the details of the job, they got to work. The work was clean, fast, safe and effective. The workers were very polite, quiet and very clean. They wore masks at all times while indoors. At the end, they cleaned up everything making the area look the way it was before.

Recessed Basement LED swapped for old Halogen Pot lights

I decided to approach the Potlight Expert based on the excellent reviews on HomeStars. The process of scheduling the work required was easy adn they were punctual, friendly and professional. Hossein and his team completed the work in a very timely manner and the basement was left clean and vacuumed even after re-drilling new holes in the drywall and clear of any of the old lights. Hossein even corrected a previously incorrectly installed light when he was there. I would recommend Potlight Expert and plan to use them again myself

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear how happy you are with your upgraded lighting. Enjoy your beautiful space! Hossein Afnani

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Pot light installation

A great service and professional work for pot light installation, they made sure all done precisely and super clean

Living room Potlight installation

Excellent service. Very professional folks. Came in on time, very well equipped and executed the job extremely well. Team went above and beyond to help with additional miscellaneous electrical help/fixes. Highly recommended!

Thank you for your kind words. Your experience throughout the potlight installation process is important to us. We take pride on making it as seamless, cost-effective and efficient as possible. We are so happy to hear you are pleased with the process and your new lighting. Hossein Afnani

More about Potlight Expert

Pot lights gained massive attention after its development decades ago. The demand for recessed lighting source installation has started to increase as well. People begin to use pot lights for their residential and commercial properties for its various benefits.They are more modern and chic than ordinary fluorescent lamps or light bulbs. When you are planning to install pot lights in your residential and commercial properties, make sure to choose only the best Pot lights. Potlight Expert has been in business for over 15 years.

Recessed Lighting