Potlight Expert

Best of 2020 winner 12 timesBest of 2020winner 12 times

Reviews for Potlight Expert

Chris from Toronto
Chris from Toronto

Excellent potlight installation experience and results

So glad we hired Potlight Expert after reading the company’s high reviews on Homestars. The experience and results we received from Hossein and his team mirrored what we read online.

The process was efficient and tidy. We were shown lighting options and provided with very helpful suggestions for the placement of the lights before they were installed. Hossein kept us on budget by pointing out where we did not require potlights.

The new potlights have exceeded our expectations. Our living room, dining room and master bedroom have been transformed! We will hire Potlight Expert again when we do future renovations.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal is to deliver more than what our clients believe can be achieved through lighting. It brings us joy to hear we have succeeded. Hossein Afnani

Ashwin
Ashwin
7 reviews Pickering, ON

Fast, high quality, and excellent service

We hired Potlight Experts based on their reviews on HomeStars. They certainly lived up to their excellent rating.

The crew took the time to discuss our different options, installed 10 potlights in under an hour, and left the place spotless. Better yet, the price was very reasonable. We couldn't be happier with the service, and have no hesitation recommending them to others. We will certainly use Potlight Experts for all future projects.

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear how happy you are with your new lighting. Hossein Afnani

Ronaldo
Ronaldo
1 review Orangeville, ON

Pot Light Instalation

I hired Pot Light Expert to install pot lights in my Home.
Hosein was fast to provide a price and date to complete the job. Their work is amazing,fast,clean and reliable also they are very friendly.
Without a question they are the best i've seen by far.
I would recommend them to anyone looking for prompt high level professional and would hired them back in a hearth beat.
Thank you Guys, Great Job.

Mike Smith from Toronto
Mike Smith from Toronto
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Amazing , highly recommend

I moved into an older home that needed all new lighting . I hired potlight expert. They were amazing , they installed over 100 pot lights , new switches , new plugs , new light fixtures removed all my old lighting fixtures all within a few days. I was very impressed by the quality , the speed and the price . I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for quality electrical services . 10 out of 10 was my experience .

Amazing job installing pot light in my condo

Potlight Expert installed 10 potlights in my rental condo in 1 day. Drywall damage was a minimum. Everything was super efficient and would 100% use their services again. Crew was clean and professional. Amazing what pot lights can do for a small condo space.

R Mangal in Brampton
R Mangal in Brampton

Great Professional Work

We inquired with many potlight companies on Homestars and settled with Hossein because of his customer service. I had 3 previous phone conversations with him before hiring and he took his time to answer all my questions in a professional manner. He showed up on time and did 23 potlights in my kitchen/living room in 2.5 hours. He helped with our design layout and gave a number of helpful suggestions. They followed all Covid-19 protocols, covered everything and cleaned up nicely. I would definitely recommend Potlight Expert Hossein.

Pot light installl

Great service.
They showed up on time. They were clean quick and did exactly what they said they were going to do.
I would defiantly recommend them to others.

Job well done...

Adrian
Adrian

Excellent work

I am so happy I chose potlight experts! I am very happy with how my potlights turned out. I was only planning on doing my living room but when I seen how fast and professional they were I ended up doing the whole first floor of my house.

Hosein and his crew were very professional ,respectful and fair. He answered all my questions and also helped me with the placement of the potlights which turned out amazing.

He followed covid protocols and left the place very clean when he was done. I would recommend him to family or friends anytime! When I decide to do potlights on the second floor of my house I know who ill be calling. thanks again Hosein and crew you guys did a great job.

Thank you for your review. We are delighted you are so pleased with our work and the impact of your new lighting. Enjoy your beautiful space! Hossein Afnani

Giovanni Altomare in Scarborough
Giovanni Altomare in Scarborough

Potlight, Plugs and Dimmer - Kitchen, Family & Dining Room and Hallway

So glad we hired Potlight Expert after reading the company’s high reviews on Homestars. The experience and results we received from Hossein and his team exceeded our expectations! The 30 potlights installed in Kitchen, Family Room, Dining Room, Powder Room and Hallway have transformed our house. My wife and I would highly recommend this company and we will be using them on any future electrical renovation projects.

Khurram in Oakville
Khurram in Oakville

Pot Light Installation

Hossein and his team were excellent. They are thorough professionals and understand the job before committing to anything. There were certain areas in my home where the pot light configuration wasn't straight forward and the distance between them was greater than the standard. Other pot light installers had either refused to install in that configuration or told me they will need to drill holes in the middle to route the wire. Hossein, on the other hand, didn't even question the configuration and installed them without any hiccups.

The team does a very clean job in ensuring no damage is done to the home. They also design the pot light configuration for optimal light emittance so it does not like you have pot lights everywhere.

The actual pot lights they use are also very high quality and dimmable with different types of smart switches.

I will definitely recommend Pot Light expert to everyone!

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear how happy you are with your upgraded lighting. Enjoy your beautiful space! Hossein Afnani

More about Potlight Expert

Pot lights gained massive attention after its development decades ago. The demand for recessed lighting source installation has started to increase as well. People begin to use pot lights for their residential and commercial properties for its various benefits.They are more modern and chic than ordinary fluorescent lamps or light bulbs. When you are planning to install pot lights in your residential and commercial properties, make sure to choose only the best Pot lights. Potlight Expert has been in business for over 15 years.

Recessed Lighting