A team of 3 gentlemen came to my place on time. They were friendly & profession. They came in and gave me a suggestion on how many pot lights are would look nice; 9 pot lights. They provided a suggestion on capping the kitchen light above the stove, & will help me install a new breakfast-table light. I went with their suggestion
They used covers to keep the home clean. They taught me how to adjust the height of my new light. The price is great, and everything works as expected.
Some highlights of my interaction with the team:
* Asked to see the room above the kitchen so he has an idea of where the water pipes are.
* Asked to shut off the main water valve as a precaution
* Using a rubbermaid-like-tub on their drill to collect the dust
* The gentleman knew exactly what light-temperature my existing pot lights are. This was particularly impressive to me.
* They installed the new breakfast table light in under ten minutes. They tested the bulbs that I supplied. They noticed the bulbs I brought for the light are different than my existing pot lights and asked if that was desired.
I am literally blown away by their level of service. They are fast, clean, friendly, & professional.