Potlight Expert

Potlight Expert

Reviews for Potlight Expert

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Brighten up your space with Potlight Expert

Hossein and his team are very precise, efficient and clean with their work. Hossein had some nice suggestions on potlight placement and Im glad I went with his suggestions as it turned out really nice and it brightened up the spaces greatly. Would book them again!

Gerry
Gerry

Installed 10 potlights on main floor

Called Hussein at the last minute to install much needed potlights in the hallway and Kitchen and he was able to accommodate within 48 hours and he did a great job it was clean fast and efficient.
I would use them again. Very satisfied with the work.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Under eave pot lights

We were very pleased with the guidance provided on the placement of the lights, and that the work was done both efficiently and professionally.
We were also given a years warranty for any lights that could burn out (these would be considered faulty).
The lights look great and were happy that we were able to get it done before winter.

Dominic
Dominic

Potlights - pro job!

After my original contractor cancelled on me the night before the job, Hosein was able to accommodate me the day after and I couldnt be more happier with how it turned out. On time, meticulous, perfectly aligned and white glove service from start to finish in 1.5hr! They even brought separate indoor shoes and its these little details that are appreciated. I would highly recommend Potlight Expert. Thank you for the impressive job!

Thank you for your kind words. We enjoyed addressing the challenges you presented to us and are pleased to read you are very happy with the results. Best wishes for years of happiness in your space. Hossein Afnani

Markus in Georgetown
Markus in Georgetown
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Excellent Service: Professional

Hosein and his team are truly best in class! They installed exterior and interior lighting and provided their expert guidance when asked. The job turned out beautiful and we are getting many compliments. The job was completed efficiently and they cleaned the job site when they were done.
I will be calling them again for future projects as well. Thank you so much for the excellent job you did!

Thank you for your kind words. It is our pleasure to share with you what years of lighting experience has taught us. We are delighted you are so pleased with the results. Hossein Afnani

Sarah Sopov in Toronto
Sarah Sopov in Toronto
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Potlight installation

Amazing experience from start to end. Nuno gave me a call to provide an estimate as soon as I requested the quote, and we ended up booking the job for two days later. The team arrived on time, explained everything clearly, gave their professional advice for number and location of potlights, and finished everything in less than 2 hours! They left the place clean and organized. Their price was also way lower than any other company I compared to. I would 100% hire them again for any future electrical work.

Horacio in Burlington
Horacio in Burlington

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!

Great company! We were very happy with the quality and professionalism of the work! Hussain and his crew showed up on time, were very good at explaining the job and cost...and boom they started!! Before we knew it, they were finished. Quick, easy, and absolutely no mess! Could not be happier!
Our home looks amazing! I will definitely use them again.
10/10! Thank you

Thank you for your feedback. I love challenging projects, so we welcomed the opportunity to be entrusted to work on your home. It brings us joy to hear how happy you are with the results. Hossein Afnani

Derrick in Richmond Hill
Derrick in Richmond Hill
11 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

A little late, but Great Job

Received my quote, and they made an appt for the following week. Unfortunately, due to an unexpected lengthy job, they could not make the appt, but eventually rescheduled for the next day. Added 6 in the kitchen, 2 in the dining room, and 3 in the hallway. Work was completed in about 1 hr. They covered areas with plastic, and it was extremely tidy when they left. Hossein and his team again did a great job and my wife is extremely happy! He also didn't charge for one light to make up for the reschedule.

JD
JD

Spotlight Installation

It does not get any better than this, they are simply amazing. This is the second time we have hired the Potlight Expert team. This time around we had them install 10 potlights and replaced a few outlets and a dimmer. The work is done very well, the team is knowledgeable and attentive to details. They left the house, I called them back a few hours later as I needed help with another electrical issue, they came right back and fixed everything for me. We highly recommend them.

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear how happy you are with your upgraded lighting. Enjoy your beautiful space! Hossein Afnani

Great service and fast installation

The company was very thorough when explaining everything ahead of time. They will mark the potlight for you before drilling. Great service and very clean installation. They even clean up after the job. Highly recommend!

Thank you for your review. Taking the frustration and guesswork out of lighting installations is what we love to do for our clients. We are delighted to hear how happy you are with the results. Hossein Afnani

More about Potlight Expert

Pot lights gained massive attention after its development decades ago. The demand for recessed lighting source installation has started to increase as well. People begin to use pot lights for their residential and commercial properties for its various benefits.They are more modern and chic than ordinary fluorescent lamps or light bulbs. When you are planning to install pot lights in your residential and commercial properties, make sure to choose only the best Pot lights. Potlight Expert has been in business for over 15 years.

Recessed Lighting