Lawn Troopers

Reviews for Lawn Troopers

Cyndy
Cyndy

Garden Services

The work carried out by Lawntroopers was excellent and exactly what I needed. Jesse and Kyle T were so pleasant and helpful, and everything was cleaned up an looks so good. I am very very happy and thankful to them. I am sure in the future I will have no hesitation in asking for their help again.

Cyndy, so glad that we could help with your property. The crew was very happy that they could bring beauty to your property with a professional touch! We really appreciate that you took the time to review us and our amazing crew. We look forward to working with you again and are always here to help!

mustangfan
mustangfan

Honest, friendly and professional

Moved into a new home and was looking for a landscaping company who would cut my grass, maintain the beautiful lawn and landscaping and keep my shrubs and trees clean and neat. Shocked how many landscaping companies are not interested in cutting your grass even though they promote it. This company could do everything for me and explained everything to me and were very friendly and professional. I had Connor, Allison & Amanda out for the first visit and they did a great job cleaning up everything and explaining what I need to keep an eye out for. I will be signing on with them for a contract to do all the services for my first spring/summer in 2022 and look forward to seeing the results. The price for the gardeners is on the higher end but the quality and amount of staff they send is worth it. They charge per hour.

Thank you for this great review and your business with Lawn Troopers and we are excited to have you as a customer. Our services are tailored to residential properties and we can help with lawn care, garden maintenance as well as your fertilizer and weed control needs. So great to hear we could help with your new home and look forward to helping you have a beautiful lawn!

josh
josh
0 reviews King City, ON

Came to the rescue

First, I would like to thank Matt, from Lawn Troopers, for his professionalism, understanding, commitment to customer satisfaction and, lastly, not taking advantage of a client in need!

When I called Lawn Troopers for my yard clean up they stressed the urgency to complete the maintenance of the lawn before the major snowfall. Despite their full schedule, 2 days later their crew arrived.

The workers showed up in matching uniforms and were very respectful in their interactions with me. They demonstrated a fair amount of knowledge and patience in clarifying all my concerns and issues with my lawn. Despite the cold weather, they took their time to ensure a completed job that met all my requirements perfectly. My lawn was groomed, weeded, the mulch put back in its proper places and not one leaf or twig was left behind!

Do not hesitate to turn to LAWN TROOPERS! THEY TREAT YOUR HOME AS IF IT WAS THEIRS OWN!

Wow we are honoured to hear your feedback! We are truly humbled to hear how happy you are, it means a lot to us. The cold fall weather sometimes doesn't make for the best working conditions and hearing your remarks make it all worthwhile. Please, by all means let me know if there is anything else we can do to help at any point. Have a great day!

S  & L
S & L
1 review Georgetown, ON

Amazing work and customer service

Kyle and Scott did our final seasonal cut of our lawn (1 acre). They were super efficient, very helpful and paid attention to detail i.e. in ground lighting and sprinkler system . Our lawn looks absolutely fabulous. The edging was meticulous, the grass cutting was all done by hand and then they blew grass clippings off all hard landscape surfaces.
We are so thrilled with their work ethic and skill and hard work.
We highly recommend them. This final grass cut was a gift to us.
S and L from Halton Hills

Thank you for the very kind words and acknowledgment of our team. The teams always work hard to do the best job possible for each property. We appreciate all your business this season and very much look forward to the next season.

Pierre from Toronto
Pierre from Toronto

Lawns and all

Lawn-cutting, weeding, leaf-blowing, layibg mulch, edging, spring and fall clean-up -- they do it all! And more, Every week 'til mid-November. Very professional. Very efficient. I will use them again.

Thank you, Pierre, Lawn Troopers does do it all! We are so happy to have worked with you and we look forward to next season again! We appreciate the great review!

Niki S
Niki S

Lawn Troopers Is the Best!

We have been with lawn troopers for 5 years The team has helped with sodding, fertilizer, garden cleanup, lawn services and top soil spreading. Thanks to Matt's team - our property is beautiful and the envy of our neighbours!

Niki, Lawn Troopers has enjoyed and appreciated working with you over the years. Thank you for being a loyal customer. We love that our customers can enjoy their lawn and garden without having to do the work. We look forward to many more years!

Ellie in Mississauga
Ellie in Mississauga

Fall yard clean up

Lawn Troopers did an excellent job with an extensive fall yard clean up. They weeded and pruned the gardens, providing advice on what was most beneficial. They also added mulch and the entire appearance of the property was transformed. I'm thrilled with their work and would highly recommend their services.

Thank you, Ellie, Lawn Troopers is happy to be able to help with your fall clean-up. Our professional service will ensure your property is prepared for the winter and leaf-free. With each property being different, our experienced gardeners know what each property needs to look its best! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

RS
RS

Yard Clean-up

Thank you so much, Lawn Troopers, for a job well done!! The team's experience, professionalism, and quality of work were unrivalled! Thank you for your excellent service and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

We really appreciate your review and it's been a pleasure to work with you. Our teams really do take pride in their work and enjoy leaving the property looking great! We also look forward to working with you again!

Paola in Markham
Paola in Markham

Lawn Services- Yard clean up-

Yesterday Oct 27th Connor and Aaron arrived at my house to do a yard clean up. they were amazing, respectful of the time frame we had scheduled, efficient, professional and friendly.
They were really approachable and did a fantastic job at my house. I am very pleased with their service.
They understood well what I needed and how i need it to be done, great job!
Thank you guys.

Hi Paola,

Thank you very much for your review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the work. We have been sure to pass your feedback along to Connor and Aaron, they take a lot of pride in their work and will be so happy to hear you were happy. Please, by all means, let us know if there is anything else we can do to help. Have a great day!

Matt at Lawn Troopers

Jill A
Jill A

Neglected property transformed into peace of mind

Our property had been neglected for years. The extreme overgrowth of weeds, ivy, saplings and trees was an unbelievable daunting task that Lawn Trooper took on with a vengeance! The lead hands, Jesse & Allan were extremely professional and didn't let the job get the better of them. This was a pain staking job that never seemed to bother their team members. The transformation before and after is mind boggling. I would highly recommend Lawn Troopers in any capacity for your property

Hi Jill,

Thank you very much for your review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the work and will be sure to pass your feedback on to the rest of the team! We are here to help if you need a hand with anything else, thank you very much!

Matt at Lawn Troopers

More about Lawn Troopers

WELCOME TO LAWN TROOPERS
We take pride in offering an unprecedented level of quality and commitment to all of our clientele for the last 20 years. Our professional, uniformed and fully insured staff will make sure each job exceeds your expectations. Give us a call any time and we will be glad to answer any of your questions.

See our work here: