Lawn Troopers

Lawn Maintenance
P.O. Box 10 Caledon ON L7K 0X7

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Lawn Troopers

Patricia Croley from North York
Patricia Croley from North York

Awesome Gardening Service

This is an amazing company! Staff (Jade and Audrey) were super efficient, reviewed all options, made recommendations where asked, and gave an all around positive experience. Definitely will be continuing with this company!

Patricia, thank you so much for your kind review! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with Jade and Audrey and that they were able to assist with everything you needed and more! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Nayyar in Ottawa
Nayyar in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

planting 0 Jade, Jalendra, Connor B, Carsyn, Connor P, Jamal and Dakoda

Excellent staff and planting! Very courteous and professional. Arrived on time and worked hard without breaks and great results!

Hi Nayyar,
Thank you so much for your kind review. We really value your feedback and appreciate the time you took to acknowledge your crews. We will ensure to pass on your kind words to them! Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist with anything in the future.

Steph @ Lawn Troopers.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Garden Maintenace

We had an overgrown cedar hedge that needed to be trimmed.
Jacob and Carsyn showed up right on time and were very thorough and cleaned up amazingly after themselves. Great job, thank you!!!

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy to hear Jacob & Carsyn were punctual and did a great job for you! We are always here if you need anything!

All the best!

Thankful
Thankful

New flower bed

Connor and Carsyn were very good they accomplished everything they were asked to do in a good amount of time

That is very great to hear. Creating a new garden bed is a big project and our team will always work to provide the outcome the customer wants. Thank you for the great feedback!

Jas in Caledon
Jas in Caledon
3 reviews , ON

excellent lawn cutting by Daniel C & Jonathan

Excellent team, like all others that visited today. The yard was serviced quite impeccably and stands out as the best maintained in comparison to the rest of my street.

will keep engaging Lawn Troopers

Hi Jas,

Thank you for your review! We are very happy to hear you enjoyed our work. We are here to help if you need a hand with anything else. Have a great day!

Sherry, Lawn Troopers

JG - Milton
JG - Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Front Yard Garden Clean-up

STOP! Look no further if you like dealing with professional, courteous people. Lawn Troopers have been caring for my front lawn for a few years now and it has never look better. When it comes to the garden beds I am a somewhat lazy gardener. So once again the "Troopers" are here cleaning up the gardens. They completed the front beds and it looks like a magazine photo. Their attention to detail is exceptional and anything I ask they are more than willing to do there best to provide. I even had a supervisor stop by to discuss a few things with me, how many companies can say they have a supervisor in the area ready to come and see you at the drop of a hat, not many. Amy, Brendan and Issac were wonderful and so friendly. They listened to what I wanted done and executed perfecly. Stop looking for a lawn care/landscaping company, you have found them. Call Lawn Troopers.

WOW! Thank you for such kind words, Lawn Troopers has an amazing team that works very hard. All our gardeners are happy to consult with each customer to get a vision of what they would like to see for their property, then the garden crew will work hard to make it happen. We appreciate that you took the time to acknowledge some of our team, well deserved. Look forward to our next visit!

Silvana
Silvana

My Oasis has been restored

Our backyard was in desperate need of help. We didnt tackle the weeds at the beginning of the season like we usually do and before we knew it our side passage way, deck, garden and stonework around the pool was over run by weeds. After much debate with my husband I took matters into my own hands and called Lawn Troopers for help. He was not pleased. My crew, Katrina, Alison and Christian (yes they are forever my crew now) came right on time Friday morning. Checked in at the hour. I was amazed! So I asked them to do a little more. In 2 hours they brought my backyard oasis back to life. When my husband got home and saw the work they did he was so impressed he asked me to get them back to do some of the other areas we have ignored for years! Thank you Katrin, Alison and Christian for the amazing work. Our long weekend by the pool is going to be awesome.

Hi Silvana,

We are very happy to hear you enjoyed our service! We will be sure to make sure the people mentioned get credit for the work, they will be very happy to hear your feedback! We are looking forward to helping you with future projects and thank you very much for your kind words!

Sherry, Lawn Troopers

TLaff
TLaff

Great Service Provider

We have used Lawn Troopers for several years now and we are very happy with the service they provide.
Recently we had Jade and Audrey freshen up our garden beds which were desperate need of weeding, trimming etc. They did a through job and left the garden looking new again.
It's hard to find service providers that can be counted on.
Anyone looking looking for gardening or lawn cutting services, call Lawn Troopers, you will not be disappointed.

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the team's work! Thank you very much for your feedback, we have been sure to pass your review along to the crew as well. Please let me know if you need a hand with anything else in the future!

Kristen Wall
Kristen Wall

5 STAR Review

They cannot be beat. Hands down the BEST landscape, property care company out there. And my review comes with years of service from other companies that were fine. But theres something about Lawn Troopers that goes above and beyond ..
1. Impeccable response time. If Im needing a freshening up of the property they show up usually within 24 hours. In over 5 years I have never been disappointed
2. The staff . THE STAFF!!! Each and every team member is friendly and approachable. They stop to say hello at the same time its obvious they HUSTLE. The garden beds have razor sharp edging, grass is PGA worthy, shrubs are tidy and gorgeous.
3. Fair pricing. Lawn troopers is not the cheapest out there. But if youve lived on this planet for more than 5 minutes you know that you get what you pay for and there is no doubt that Lawn Troopers is fair In their pricing structure and you are left with a professional result

I will never deviate from Lawn Troopers. They treat my property (as well as my Grandparents property next door!) as if its their own.

Kristen! It is always a pleasure to service your property! We cannot thank you enough for your kind words and loyalty! We truly appreciate the time you take to give your feedback, and it's been great looking after your property for all these years! We will be sure to let the crews know that you have recognized their work and commended them!
As always, we are here whenever you need us! All the best!

Ed in Mississauga
Ed in Mississauga
0 reviews Inglewood, ON

Sodding project

This is the second or third time we have used Lawn Troopers for larger projects and they have come through with flying colours again! This year their team of Jacob, Carsyn and Dakota spent two full days clearing out a large area where we had 5 trees removed, laying out the dirt, then sodding and giving the area its firs soaking. It was a lot of hard work and they handled it professionally and were always courteous and careful. And their cleanup was perfect! And again thanks to Matt and his customer service team for always being available to answer our questions, etc. Thanks again Lawn Troopers!!

Hi Ed! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed having Jacob, Carsyn & Dakota at your property to give the yard a facelift! We will be sure to pass on your kind words to them. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist with anything else, we are always happy to help!

Steph @ Lawn Troopers.

More about Lawn Troopers

WELCOME TO LAWN TROOPERS
We take pride in offering an unprecedented level of quality and commitment to all of our clientele for the last 20 years. Our professional, uniformed and fully insured staff will make sure each job exceeds your expectations. Give us a call any time and we will be glad to answer any of your questions.

See our work here: