Ontario Gas Guy

7-117 Brookside Crescent Kitchener ON N2N 1H2

Reviews for Ontario Gas Guy

Gas line Installation and Furnace installation

We have done two projects with Roger and we have been more than satisfied. First we had gas line installed in our house, and Roger did a very professional work. He explained to us the whole process and the tools and material required. He procured/rented tools for this specific work to make sure the job is done the way we wanted, He also installed our new Gas range as part of the service. We are very happy with the final result. We also had a furnace installed with Roger and it was a painless process. We were worried about it but Roger and his friend did a very thorough and professional work. We have been very happy with the services and highly recommend Ontario Gas Guy.

Thank you so much. It has been a pleasure to work with you and your growing family. I am so glad that you are happy with the service we have provided.
I am looking forward to meeting the new addition. Thanks again, and all the best.

Duckless Minim Split Heatpump System

I live in an upper unit Condo, with baseboard electric heaters, which are original to the condo built in the late 1970's. I no long use the outdated baseboard heaters at all. I had this service installed By Ontario Gas Guy almost 4 years ago now, and I've had no regrets. The installation was completed in a day, with little to no inconvenience to me, and has saved me money on heating cost. Also the Air Conditioning is much appreciated in the hot summer months. The service was friendly and professional and I would definitely give this company my full recommendation.
Kathy

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Prepare and install fittings for new gas range

I needed to prepare kitchen for new gas range. Previous range was electric. Professional and friendly service provided in a timely and transparent manner.

I'm glad to hear you were happy with the installation. It was truly a pleasure to assist you with this job.
If there is ever anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to call. RM

Humidifier Leak

We found a leak from our humidifier. Great emergency service. Piping replaced and a new pump ordered and installed quickly.

It was our pleasure to help you out. I'm glas that you are pleased with the service.

Happy F.
Happy F.
1 review Kitchener, ON

Furnace repair

When the furnace wouldn't start, I had no idea who to call. There are so many technicians out there and it's hard to know who will do a good job. Somewhere down the line, someone had affixed a sticker to the furnace. Ontario Gas Guy. And the number. I took it as a sign and called the number. Roger answered, said he'd be here in the afternoon, right after previously scheduled calls. He was a man of his word. Within minutes he assessed the problem. Even though it was late in the day, he found the part, picked up the part and installed it. "I can't leave you with no heat, " he said. There are five people in this house. We greatly appreciated his dedication. Having no heat in sub-zero temperatures is not a pleasant experience. Roger handled it with efficiency, competency and good humour. Five stars for Roger.

Thank you I.G. It was my pleasure to assist you. Ontario Gas Guy will do whatever we can to help you with your heating and cooling needs.

b_eholden
b_eholden
1 review Dashwood, ON

Installed tankless gas water heater

Very friendly and informative with explanation on how the product works and usage. Would have have them back for any other work required.

Thank you for the work. Enjoy all those nice hot bathes!

djscotts
djscotts
1 review Waterloo, ON

Replace gas line for outdoor barbeque.

Work was professionally done on time as requested and within the estimate provided. Great service. Thanks

Thank you djscotts. We appreciate your business. If we can help you with anything also in the future, please do not hesitate to ask.

Rick Clayton RHI CMI Waterloo region
Rick Clayton RHI CMI Waterloo region
3 reviews Kitchener, ON

Furnace repair

As home inspector I have recommended Ontario Gas Guy to many of my clients, all have had nothing but good things to say about their service, on time, good price and great service equals a Great job! Keep up the good work! Rick Clayton. Real Home Inspections Ontario. www.RhiOntario.com

Thank you for your referrals. At Ontario Gas Guy we strive to be your all around gas service provider, with a fair and timely job.

More about Ontario Gas Guy

We can help with any of your heating and air conditioning needs. From installation to servicing your existing. If you are looking for a gas line to be installed for that new BBQ, or pool heater - give us a call.
We deal with Natural Gas as well as Liquid Propane Gas services.

Gas Line Installation and Heating & Air Conditioning
Continental Furnaces and Air Conditioners, Rheem Water Heaters, Navien Tankless Water Heaters, Keeprite Furnaces and Air Conditioners, Hot Dawg Unit Heaters, Tube Heaters, Ductless Mini Split Systems
Furnace installation, Water heater installation, Gas range installation, BBQ gas lines, Pool heater installations
Gas line installations, Heating equipment installations/Servicing, Cooling (A/C Units) installations/Servicing, Ductless Heat Pump Installations/Servicing
2016
Cash, Mastercard. Visa, Cheque
TSSA Certified
We offer 1 year warranty on our work, as well as honoring manufactures warranties of products we install. Terms are invoices payable upon job completion.