Greater Vancouver Gutters Inc.

60638 - 2888 Granville Str Vancouver BC V6H 3J5

Gutters & Eavestroughs
Greater Vancouver Gutters Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 5 timesBest of 2020winner 5 times

Reviews for Greater Vancouver Gutters Inc.

jjcant in Surrey
jjcant in Surrey
3 reviews Surrey, BC

Replacement Gutters and Downpipes

Replaced gutters and downpipes after new roof installation.
We were very pleased with the work and lack of surprises after thorough assessment and quote by Stephen and quick, efficient installation by Mike and Wade. We would highly recommend them.
John and Judy

Thank you John & Judy, it was great working with you

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Gutter replacement - Great job!

The house we bought hadn't had a gutter replacement in 40 years - they looked rough. Vancouver Gutters was recommended to us and I'm glad they were.

Stephen responded to our query the same day, gave us a quote very promptly and his crew came out to take the gutters off within days.

Once the gutters were off, we had to wait for a few weeks to get the house painted and for the paint to cure - Stephen worked around our schedule and once it was time to install the gutters, his crew showed up within days to do the job. They were efficient, quiet and courteous.

The new gutters look great - we are very pleased with their product and their work!

Thank you, it was great working with you

Jenny in Surrey
Jenny in Surrey
3 reviews Surrey, BC

Gutter Replacement

From the free estimate to finish gutter replacement, Stephen was very efficient and patient during our communication. I am very pleased with both the quote pricing and the quality of the product( Super-5 aluminum gutter system in black). A long wait to get the work scheduled due to COVID-19 but it was worth it. If the installers did not forget to install the leaf traps at the downpipe openings, I would give them full rating as 10. Highly recommend this reliable company. Thanks for making the water runs properly again!

Hi Jenny, thank you for the review. It was nice working with you. Sorry the installer forgot to put in strainers but we got them back right away to take care of it and didn't ask for payment until the job was complete

Fran in Vancouver
Fran in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Installed a gutter

I can thoroughly recommend Greater Vancouver gutters. They did a small job for me yesterday (replaced one gutter on my small garage), but tackled it with the care and consideration I thought might have been reserved for a bigger, more lucrative job. The installer was very careful and conscientious about not damaging any of the plants in a very full flower bed sitting right next to the garage and beneath the gutter he was working on. And although I never expected to find the new gutter particularly attractive, I couldn't help but notice how much better it looked than its predecessor, and how much it improved the overall look of the garage. Definitely a thumbs up!

Thank you Fran, it was a pleasure working with you

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Replacement Gutters

I didn’t have a big job, but I was treated the same as if I did. The installer was great, as was the workmanship and schedule.I highly recommend Vancouver Gutters.

Thank you!

Alexander in Toronto
Alexander in Toronto
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Gutter installation

We had a large gutter company promise to remove and replace some gutters on our house where some construction was needed. Without letting us know, the company did not show up. That's when we learned about Greater Vancouver Gutters Inc. A representative arrived promptly, assessed the job, gave us a quote - similar to the one given to us by the no-show company and then, as arranged, an installer arrived and expertly and on time, did the job required. Both the representative and the installer were knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with and we are very satisfied with the services provided.

Thank you Alexander, we appreciate your business

KimC in Delta
KimC in Delta
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

LOVE my new rainscreen gutters

We had just painted our entire house, including the old gutters, and I was so reluctant to rip them out and put in new ones, but am sure glad I did! Our neighbourhood is just FULL of giant old trees and I think these new rain screen gutters are going to completely solve the problem. They look fantastic. Anthony from Vancouver Gutters was so nice, so polite, so efficient and quiet ... didn't disturb the garden at all with his giant ladder. And the cost for all of that was EXCELLENT. My gutter nightmare is OVER! :)

Thank you Kim, it was a pleasure working with you

Owen in Vancouver
Owen in Vancouver
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

On budget and quick!

They arrived 1 hour early, took only 2 hours to complete the job, did a good job installing the new gutters, cleaning up and were right on budget too! Good quality of materials used too! What more could one ask for? Highly recommend this company!

Thank you Owen, it was a pleasure working with you!

Private User reviews Anmore, BC

replacing old gutter

Replacing an old roof and gutter. the Roofing company recommended Greater Vancouver Gutters. I gave them a call, nice and easy, everything was done through e-mails. The guys that came to work on the job were very professional. They were quiet, fast, and friendly. I would definitely recommend them to all my friends.

Thank you, we appreciate your business!

Cathy in Vancouver
Cathy in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Never thought Gutters would make me so happy!

While undergoing a large renovation to our exterior our existing gutters were removed, it made sense to start fresh to match the rest of the new exterior. To be honest I had no desire to contact multiple companies and get various different quotes so I did the easiest and read reviews on the internet. I have to say they are all true when it comes to Vancouver gutters. Stephen came right out and gave me a very reasonable quote, was very personable and had great suggestions. They worked with my timeline and now I have beautiful gutters that actually improve the appearance of the house. I've had some time to see them in action as I live in Vancouver and rain is rarely in short supply and they work as they should and look beautiful. Thank you!

Thank you Cathy, it's very rewarding to hear that people enjoy our product

More about Greater Vancouver Gutters Inc.

Our philosophy at Greater Vancouver Gutters is every customer must feel that they have been treated well, received a quality installation and paid a fair price.

As such we view each house as if it was our own and provide an honest assessment of how we can provide the best solution for each individual customer.

There are many options available for gutters today such as colours, leaf screen, Euro gutters etc. so we make sure we visit each site and provide a tailored gutter product that will function well, compliment the style of your home and meet your budget.

We have experienced installers, use only top quality materials and guaranty all our work with an industry leading 10 year warranty.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like a free written estimate.