Precision Landscaping

Reviews for Precision Landscaping

Joanne Sellan
Joanne Sellan
1 review Caledon, ON

Interlock paving stone realignment and repair

They did an excellent job, the interlock was 22 years old. They lifted them all, levelled and then put them back added the sand looks like brand they new power washed all of it I was more than pleased. They were very professional and very clean with their work.

Thank you for the good review Joanne. All the best!

ron a in Toronto
ron a in Toronto

Interlock clean up and root removal

I rarely post reviews however I felt inclined to do so as Precision exceeded my expectations in regards to their commitment and professionalism in rectifying an issue I had with a tree root disturbing my existing interlock.Steve and his crew completed the work in one day and made my interlock look like new again while eliminating the unsightly weeds and grass growing in between the stones.His price was fair and I would recommend Prestige to anyone looking for a good landscaping company.

Thank you very much Ron! This means a lot to us. We will definately take care of you on any other project you may have in the future. Have a great summer!

KR79
KR79

Landscaping

Martin and his team redid our front and backyard. They removed and filled in a pond, laid new sod, laid patio stones for a walkway and built a new railing for the upper deck in our backyard and built a retaining wall in the fronyard.
We were extremely happy with their work and how everything turned out.

Thank you!

Matthew
Matthew

Driveway Interlock - re-lay and repair

Martein and team were amazing throughout the process of getting this project done. Quote was fair, communication leading up to the day was excellent, and I never had issues tracking him down. Most importantly the work was done very well, and my driveway is looking superb. We are planning a backyard project in the fall/spring '18 and we will be using Martein for that as well. Thank-you!

Thanks for the great review Matthew! I'm looking forward to the next project. Have a good summer.

Carmen
Carmen

Stone interlock repair work

Martin came out quote and do the work. Did a great job! Was courteous and answered all my questions before starting the job. Very happy with the results. Would definitely recommend to my friends

Thank you Carmen!

Cindy in Toronto
Cindy in Toronto

Landscaping

I hired Precision Landscaping last year in August to landscape my front yard. I loved it. I already booked these guys for this year again for my backyard. I am recommending Precision to everyone one.

Thank you Cindy!!! Always happy to take on more work! Enjoy the landscaping!!!

Julia
Julia

Epoxy

Called De Beer Landscaping to do epoxy in my garage. Guys did an amazing job and left the site clean. I will definitely recommend this company to my close friends and family members.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thanks for the great review Julia!

Daleen Breedt in Toronto
Daleen Breedt in Toronto

Landscaping

I hired DE BEER LANDSCAPING to landscape my front yard and really liked their service. Martin is very professional and takes pride in his work. It had been a real pleasure dealing with him.
My neighbour also hired him for some interlocking work and were very happy with the end result.
I would highly recommend Martin and DE BEER LANDSCAPING and I would definitely make use of his services again in the future.

Thanks!

Carley W.
Carley W.

Landscaping and interlock repair.

I got De Beer Landscaping to plant a variety of plants and clean my interlock walkway. They were great. Their workers were tidy, timely, and courteous. Highly recommend this company.

Thanks for the great review Carley!

More about Precision Landscaping

Since we started serving the GTA in 2006 we have been dedicated to providing the ultimate finished product. We specialize in residential and commercial landscaping including Re/Re work such as trench and boulevard restoration. All of our work is designed to not only be aesthetically pleasing but also withstand the harsh Canadian climate. We also provide a complete property maintenance service for condo complexes, plazas, and residential. The end goal is to provide the best quality service to our clients.

All jobs are fully insured and bonded.

We provide helpful suggestions and create beautiful custom designs suitable for any budget. The sales representative's job isn't over after the contract is signed, they are there to help throughout the process, ready to answer any questions you might have and handle changes at the customers request in a professional and timely manner. Daily updates on how the project is going are provided to ensure that everything has been completed to our customers needs. We warranty all of our work. Our plan is to make sure that all of our customers enjoy working with us and enjoy their new outdoor space.

Please contact us and we would be happy to send a sales representative out for a free quote with no obligation.