Nvg Renovation

Handyman Services
3259 Victoria St Oakville ON L6L 5R1

Reviews for Nvg Renovation

Various jobs

Greg did great work at our house!
He was efficient, thorough and knowledgeable. He had to do some troubleshooting and had no problem with that. He installed a new sump pump and a new toilet and also did some electrical work. He was professional and cleaned up once he was done. Greg fit us into his schedule and arrived on time. We appreciated his work and look forward to working with him again.

Thank's for the review. I am looking forward to see you soon.

stats100 in Burlington
stats100 in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom renovation

Gutted 3 piece bathroom. Greg was unbelievable. Punctual, clean, meticulous, precise and extremely knowledgeable. Bathroom was better than I could have hoped. Would never hire anybody else. It was so good, I asked him to do a complete kitchen makeover. Other companies quoted me almost twice as much. I really appreciated all his advice and workmanship.

Thank you for trusting me with all of your project's. I am very happy to hear that you are enjoying the new bathroom, hope you like the kitchen just as much.

Lucas in Burlington
Lucas in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Kitchen renovation - backsplash

Greg is very professional, responsive and punctual. He delivered with high quality and we were very satisfied with his services and I will definitely recommend him to our friends and neighbours.

Thank you Lucas, your review is highly appreciated.

Katie in Toronto
Katie in Toronto

Drywall repair

Greg did an excellent job at repairing the ceiling drywall that was damaged due to a leak. He was responsive, completed the job on time and within the original quoted amount and is very patient, trustworthy and reliable. I would not hesitate recommending Nvg Renovation to anyone!

Thank you Katie, your review is highly appreciated.

Lisa Cronin from Toronto
Lisa Cronin from Toronto

Kitchen faucet change, basement lights change

The work was done within booked time, very efficiently and very professional. It was my best experience ever and I would have Greg back for other works in the house. I would recommend his services without any hesitation

Thank you Lisa for the nice review, I am looking forward to seeing you soon.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Excellent Quality and Service

Greg completed some work at our home including installing wall shelves and mirror. The job was done quickly and with great care and quality. He also removed all garbage and vacuumed the areas so there was no cleanup to do after which was a nice touch. Highly recommend!

Kerry
Kerry
1 review Burlington, ON

Secured Exterior Shutters

I needed some help to check our exterior shutters were properly fixed to the house. Greg was super responsive on email and also telephoned to confirm the detail of the job. He arrived early and got straight on with inspecting the shutters to ensure they were secure to the house. Greg took pictures of the shutters so I could see what needed to be fixed. He also went the extra mile and painted the new hardware to blend in with the shutters so all looked like new. Very professional, helpful, efficient and reasonable. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you Kerry, I really appreciate the review.

Lynne Mayer from Mississauga
Lynne Mayer from Mississauga

Meticulous!

Greg started by making excellent suggestions for the re-painting of our garage door, exterior doors and window trim. He came when he said he would, worked around the weather, was patient and very careful with our brand-new siding, and did an all-round excellent job. In addition, he is a very pleasant person to have around! Greg also installed some outside lights for us. Would not hesitate to recommend him. We will certainly use his services again if the need arises. Thank you. Greg (and Nina).

Thank you very much for taking the time to post such a nice review.

Suzan
Suzan

installed venting for range hood

Greg is a fabulous guy. He answered by call straightaway and came to install an overhead gas range hood that needed venting outside the exterior wall of an old brink home. Greg did a great job, was efficient and attentive to details. I will certainly be calling him back for more work that needs to be done. Great person and professional work

Thank you very much Suzan. I really appreciate your review.

Marc
Marc

Handyman Project

Greg completed a list of 16 general handyman items around my home. He was awesome, very pleased with all of his work, he even did a few things that weren't on the list! Very professional, knowledgeable, flexible with time etc. I will definitely call him when I'm ready to begin some larger reno projects in 2021. I fully recommend him, you won't be disappointed!

I am looking forward to helping out with other projects in the future, thank you for the review Marc.

More about Nvg Renovation

NVG Renovation is a second generation renovation company with over 15 years’ experience. Our job is not just to build you what you want but also to dig down and make sure you know what you want and all the options which might go with it. Construction can be an emotional experience for many homeowners and it’s important that after all is said and done that the product exceeds our client’s expectations.

Custom bathrooms, any flooring, marble, hardwood, ceramic, granite, plumbing, custom finishes.