Nvg Renovation

Handyman Services
3259 Victoria St Oakville ON L6L 5R1

Reviews for Nvg Renovation

Retile shower, kitchen countertop and hood fan

Im very pleased with the job Greg and his co worker did. Everything looks great. The new shower and kitchen completely change how the house looks now. Would hire again without question.
Thanks

We really appreciate the review
thank you.

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto

office furniture build

We contacted NVG renovation to assist us build the frames for our new bookcases. The job is expertly and perfectly executed, and we couldn't be happier.

Not only they showed up on time, prepared and with a smile but the work and cleanliness are impeccable!

Highly highly recommend!

Angela
Angela

Bathroom Repair and Discovery

Greg is fantastic to work with and is one of the most professional repairman I have hired. Always on time and was communicative the whole project. I had them try to find out if I could add a bathroom fan and even though the situation was not ideal they were willing to try and see if this was possible. The level of workmanship is TOP NOTCH.

Peter in Brantford
Peter in Brantford

Happy with our electrical outline installation

Reliable and honest. Greg did a great job in a timely manner. We will definitely use his services the future again. We are happy to of found him through Homestars!

Toya in North York
Toya in North York

Bathroom shower

Amazing work and completed very quickly. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone doing bathroom renovations. Greg was very professional and respectful while getting the job done.

Thanks for the review Toya.

Mike
Mike
1 review Burlington, ON

Completely satisfied

Greg was communicative about the project from the beginning, was able to provide me with a timely quote and followed through on what was requested. He was extremely professional, on-time and completed the work in a very reasonable time frame. I wouldn't hesitate to contact Greg again for future projects.

Thank you for the review Mike.

Exterior home renovation, general contracting, and exterior painting

Greg has handled multiple project for me over the years - from small repair jobs to the most recent project tin transform the front exterior of my home. He is meticulous and truly cares about client satisfaction. I highly recommend Greg.

Thank you for the review, it's much appreciated.

R D in Mississauga
R D in Mississauga

Small projects no problem

I had a few small projects and finding someone to do them was a problem until I emailed Greg. He took on the small jobs - took him about 6 hours in total in 2 trips and he was great. On time, reliable, showed up when he said he would and very neat and clean. He also didn't get me to spend money where I did not have to. I would hire him again for anything - big or small. Definitely happy I found him.

Thank you for the Review.

Glenn
Glenn
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom Renovation and flood restoration

Greg and Pepsi did wonderful work in my home. I HIGHLY recommend NVG renovation! They were friendly, skillful, and efficient in their work.
They were respectful of my home, and kept their working area spotless at the end of each day. Best of all, their work was FLAWLESS, and exactly what we wanted. Thanks so much for improving my home guys! You will be the first place I turn to the next time I need work done around the house.

Thanks Glenn, we really appreciate it.

RealtorDiana in Aurora
RealtorDiana in Aurora

Drywall, mudding, painting, general handywork

Ive used Greg for a number of projects- hes fast, thorough, does immaculate work and competitively priced. All around great person! Never hesitate recommending him to clients! Highly recommend.

Thanks for the support Diana.

More about Nvg Renovation

NVG Renovation is a second generation renovation company with over 15 years’ experience. Our job is not just to build you what you want but also to dig down and make sure you know what you want and all the options which might go with it. Construction can be an emotional experience for many homeowners and it’s important that after all is said and done that the product exceeds our client’s expectations.

Custom bathrooms, any flooring, marble, hardwood, ceramic, granite, plumbing, custom finishes.