Creative Interiors

Reviews for Creative Interiors

Gina G.
Gina G.

Creative and original ideas

Roz provided unique ideas for our room renovation project. Roz had the ability to quickly connect us with high quality professionals for painting and a gas fireplace conversion. Additionally, Roz leveraged her extensive network to facilitate purchases.

Roz is affable and talented, I highly recommend her services.

Hi Gina,
It's been my pleasure to work with you on your important project.
Thank you so much for your lovely review.
I look forward to working with you in the future.
Wishing you & your husband good health
and happiness going forward.

Sabrina in Toronto
Sabrina in Toronto

Interior decorating

Roz is wonderful at what she does! She assisted us in furniture layout in our living room and connected us to the right professionals who custom built our furniture.

Hi Sabrina,
Thank you so much for your amazing review.
I'm delighted with the furniture you had custom made. I'm happy you love it as much as I do !
Looking forward to completing your room .
Have a wonderful day,

Mary Ann Parker from Old Toronto
Mary Ann Parker from Old Toronto

Moving from a house to a condo

Roz is sensitive to what the client wants. She has been very helpful with contacts and with the details of moving. She combines bold and interesting ideas with consideration of what works for me. She’s been here when I needed her.
I’m not a big shopper, but she makes even shopping fun.

Thank you so much MAP, for your wonderful review.
It's always a pleasure to help you redecorate your home.
Looking forward to seeing your custom table
and chairs, when they arrive in a couple of weeks.
The hand made chandelier you've chosen, will be
a show stopper, once t's installed.

Wishing you the very best in your stunning new
Sanctuary.
Very best wishes

Carol
Carol

GENERAL CONTRACTOR

I reached out to my neighborhood group requesting a handyman.
Roz, responded with a number and name of a preferred contractor and team member.
The recommendation and service was beyond amazing.
A. The contractor was knowledgeable and honest.
B. The work was completed in a timely fashion and the contractor was so clean while working.
C. The contractor charged less than originally quoted....WOW!

Well done Creative Interiors - Roz Page for employing and recommending first class service providers.

Thank you and we will definitely without hesitation use Gerald again.
We have already requested another quote.

Carol Jacobson Bearg

Good afternoon Carol,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review.
We're delighted that our service exceeded your
expectations.
Wishing you a safe & peaceful long weekend.

Mona Strasberg from Markham
Mona Strasberg from Markham

Interior design

Roz answered my call on Home Stars quite promptly. She is very easy to work with and allows for budget limitations. She does not push you to take what she likes, she will go with your choice, provided it works with the whole design. M. The room already looks cool and fresh.

Good morning M,
Thanks for your authentic review.
It's been my pleasure to help update your home.
Looking forward to the next stage of your project.
Enjoy your fresh new bedroom.
The best is yet to come.

Celia Cohen in North york
Celia Cohen in North york

Excellent Service!

Roz is a wonderful interior designer who has contacts through the GTA for furniture, accessories, appliances, fixtures, everything to enhance your home. Just recently my washer broke down ( during the pandemic) and in a panic I contacted Roz for her advice. Not being able to go into a store made it even more necessary to have a trusted person to suggest who I should contact. She connected me with her person in the appliance business and within a couple of days I had a new washing machine delivered and installed. It was easy and painless because Roz knows the right people who are dependable and conscientious just like she is.
Thank you Roz! Really appreciated your assistance!
Celia

Good afternoon Celia, I hope you're day is going well.
I was delighted to assist with finding
a reliable Company, to purchase a new washing
machine. I'm very happy that the experience
went seamlessly.
Thank you so much for your authentic review.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Basement renovations

Roz did an amazing job for us last fall. We wanted to add a room to the basement and she assisted coordinating contractors and choosing paint colours and carpeting. She ensured the work got completed when it started seeming like it might drag on. Thanks so much Roz!

Good evening verified user,
Thank you so much for trusting me with your basement renovation. I'm delighted with
the outcome. I know your son will make good
use of it!
This has added a considerable amount of value
to your home.
It's been a pleasure working with your family.
Stay well and safe.

Jennifer
Jennifer

New Home Business Consultation and Creative Support

When I decided to pivot my professional life towards a home business of the same, I had a lot of feasibility and accessibility questions, as well some major redecorating to do to align the specific parts of my home with my brand identity.

It was an overwhelming time given everything else required to set up a new home business, all lawfully, and yet also with beauty, flow, and functionality. I reached out to Creative Interiors Inc through Home Stars and Roz responded right away and came for a free consultation. I found Roz highly competent with my questions, and so I continued the consultation process and some work through her team.

Roz and her team offered the knowledge, skill, expertise, and interest in what I was doing to help me move forward with confidence.

Specifically, I worked with Roz and two of her team members - Gerald and Gerard, all who impressed me deeply with their true character, like "salt of the earth" humans. They really understood what I wanted my clients to experience when they walked in the door and helped me find the ways to actually achieve that.

In partnering with Creative Interiors Inc, my husband and I had the answers we needed to confidently move forward with our own love of creativity, and we transformed this side of the house into the beautiful business it is today. We simply love the final product - it is a dramatically improved home for us, and my clients feel so happy and comfortable here.

Good morning Jennifer,
Thank you so much for your kind words.
It was fun assisting you & your husband with
alterations, to the section of your home, that's
being used for business.
I wish you continued success.

Stephen Bianco
Stephen Bianco

Preparing a condo at 10 Kenneth for photography

Roz did a great job in a short time and at short notice.
Is always most helpful, have used her before.
Have also recommended her to others who have been most satisfied, as am I.

Thank you Stephen for your review, always a
pleasure to work with you.
Good luck in selling the condo. It's in a great
location with lots of light.
Wishing you a safe holiday season

Roz

Condo edit, furniture arrangement and bar stool purchase

I had been through a number of apartment moves over the past ten years. Each apartment smaller than the previous one. However I still had most of the furniture that I started out with. After the last move from Vancouver to Toronto I was over whelmed.

Roz came to my rescue. She came to my apartment and I pointed out which items I had to keep and gave her carte blanche to tell me which items to eliminate. She told me how to arrange the furniture to fit the space.

I told her I would only be able to acquire new items one at a time and she suggested exactly the order of items I should get and her suggestions as to look.

Our first purchase were bar stools for the kitchen island. I am trying to be more bold in my purchases as I grew up with a mother whose colour range consisted of white to egg shell and anything more than beige was considered psychedelic. I ended up with a fantastic set of three unique Italian bar stools that I have received many, many compliments on.

I highly enjoyed Roz's help and putting her suggestions into action.

Good afternoon P U,
Thank you for your wonderful review. It was my pleasure to assist in the reorganization of your
furniture.I'm delighted that you've received many
compliments, the Italian stools were a great find,
they suited the space perfectly.

I look forward to helping you in the near future.
Wishing you a healthy 2021.

More about Creative Interiors

Creative Interiors is a Toronto based design firm, specializing in custom decorating for residential & commercial clients.

Roz Pages’ background derives from the UK, once based in London, one of the top cities in the world for design. Having spent many working holidays in Europe, France & Italy being her favorite, she brings to Toronto a European flair which comes from her passion for fabrics & color. She is dedicated to creating exceptional, distinctive & uniquely personal Interiors.

Roz works with Realtors and has just staged a 5 Million Dollar house located by the Cricket Club.

Services include: Interior Decorating, Staging, Project Management and Colour Consultation.
All hired contractors are licensed and insured.