Creative Interiors

Toronto ON M4V 2J4

Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Creative Interiors

Decorating my new condo

Roz at Creative Interiors also helped me with my last move. This time, I went from a house to a two-bedroom condo. Roz helped me with organizing the move. She has good contacts, and found me excellent movers at a very reasonable rate. She helped me choose items like light fixtures. When I couldn’t find exactly what I wanted, she designed the pieces herself (sectional sofa, dining table) and had them custom made at good prices. I’m delighted the way it all turned out. She was responsive to my needs and was fun to work with. I can’t say enough good things.

Thank you Mary ann, for your wonderful review.
I too, am thrilled with the new furniture & light fixture
for your new condo.
I wish you good health & happiness in the future.
Warm regards

ph
ph

Bathroom renovation

I contacted Roz to assist with my parent bathroom renovation. As my parents house is due for a renovation and we want to make sure it is safe for them to use. I felt quite comfortable when talking to Roz and explain what we needed to get done, Roz has been great help since day one was always on top of things and very responsive when contacting her. What I like about roz is her patience, as my parent is quite worried since last renovation project was quite a disaster. Roz was patience in answering all the concerns that my parent have and very flexible and tries to find solution for us. I’m happy with the result and will recommend her service :)

Thank you so much for your outstanding review ph. We all worked as a team
( including you) to complete the project to a very high standard, after your parents previous bad experience.
It was my pleasure to work with you and
your parents.
I'm looking forward to renovating their
kitchen and ground floor in the spring.
Stay safe
Best regards
Roz & the team from Creative.

Panda12
Panda12

Great Designer with excellent services!

Roz is a pleasure to work with! She has an eye for design and has contacts and services beyond that - handymen and contractors. She took a load of me in terms of helping me seek out all the furniture I needed for my living room and basement, saving me a lot of time and energy during a very busy time for me at work - she worked tirelessly around my schedule; emailing and texting suggestions, as well as helping navigate COVID delays by negotiating timelines etc. I would highly recommend working with Roz!
- Janice

Thank you panda 12, for your great review.
I've enjoyed helping you with selecting furniture, window coverings etc.
l'm looking forward to stage 2 to turn
your dream home into a reality.

Warm regards

Main floor stying

Roz helped us select a couple of great runners and an area rug. They warm up our space and we are really enjoying them. These are the first steps in some ongoing interior styling we are doing on the main floor of our home.

Thank you for your kind words, regarding
the interior design I've executed to date.
It's been my pleasure to work with you
over the past few months. I'm looking forward to adding more finishing
touches to complete your vision.

Wishing you a safe & happy 2022.

kitchen renovation

excellent taste and ideas and very flexible to work with. will listen to you and if not feasible she has other ideas that can sufficiently substitute while also not going over on any budget constraints.

Thank you P U for your wonderful review.
It's always a pleasure to work with you.
I look forward to our next project together.
Stay safe & well.

E. Klein in Toronto
E. Klein in Toronto

Great to work with

Creative Interiors has been terrific to work with. The designer Is easygoing and listens well to determine what will suit the client in terms of taste and budget. I am very happy with all the recommendations made for products and services. Highly recommended.

Good afternoon E k,
Thank you very much for your authentic review. It's been a pleasure working with you.
I'm looking forward to stage 2.

Stay safe & keep well.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Locating the perfect piece of furniture for us

Roz is so amazing. After our renovations had finished end of 2020 (Roz was the designer on the project), we had run out of energy to find the furniture we needed for our new family room. Roz clearly remembered us, saw the perfect sectional and got in touch. She kindly went, took pictures and measured it and it fit our room perfectly! And it was available right away! Now we have a completed family room in time the holidays and for visiting family - thanks Roz!

Hi verified user,
Thank you so much for your outstanding review. The moment I saw the sectional, I knew it would fit perfectly into your family room.
I hope you enjoy using it for many more years.
Wishing you & your family a safe & happy holiday season.

Gina G.
Gina G.

Creative and original ideas

Roz provided unique ideas for our room renovation project. Roz had the ability to quickly connect us with high quality professionals for painting and a gas fireplace conversion. Additionally, Roz leveraged her extensive network to facilitate purchases.

Roz is affable and talented, I highly recommend her services.

Hi Gina,
It's been my pleasure to work with you on your important project.
Thank you so much for your lovely review.
I look forward to working with you in the future.
Wishing you & your husband good health
and happiness going forward.

Sabrina in Toronto
Sabrina in Toronto

Interior decorating

Roz is wonderful at what she does! She assisted us in furniture layout in our living room and connected us to the right professionals who custom built our furniture.

Hi Sabrina,
Thank you so much for your amazing review.
I'm delighted with the furniture you had custom made. I'm happy you love it as much as I do !
Looking forward to completing your room .
Have a wonderful day,

Mary Ann Parker from Old Toronto

Moving from a house to a condo

Roz is sensitive to what the client wants. She has been very helpful with contacts and with the details of moving. She combines bold and interesting ideas with consideration of what works for me. She’s been here when I needed her.
I’m not a big shopper, but she makes even shopping fun.

Thank you so much MAP, for your wonderful review.
It's always a pleasure to help you redecorate your home.
Looking forward to seeing your custom table
and chairs, when they arrive in a couple of weeks.
The hand made chandelier you've chosen, will be
a show stopper, once t's installed.

Wishing you the very best in your stunning new
Sanctuary.
Very best wishes

More about Creative Interiors

Creative Interiors is a Toronto based design firm, specializing in custom decorating for residential & commercial clients.

Roz Pages’ background derives from the UK, once based in London, one of the top cities in the world for design. Having spent many working holidays in Europe, France & Italy being her favorite, she brings to Toronto a European flair which comes from her passion for fabrics & color. She is dedicated to creating exceptional, distinctive & uniquely personal Interiors.

Roz works with Realtors and has just staged a 5 Million Dollar house located by the Cricket Club.

Services include: Interior Decorating, Staging, Project Management and Colour Consultation.
All hired contractors are licensed and insured.