Eco Abate Inc.

Mold Detection & Removal
425 Forge Road SE Calgary AB T2H 0S9

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Eco Abate Inc.

Incredible!!

Reid was so amazing to deal with, from his thoughtful explanations to making sure I was 100% comfortable with the findings and that I understood what was happening. I am very pregnant and was worried about mold in our home and he came within an hour of being called and was such a pleasure to have in our home.

Hello, thanks for the review of our mould investigation service. We are always happy to help!

MB from Calgary
MB from Calgary

Best connection in the world of asbestos abatement

I wish that I had met Scott at EcoAbate at the beginning of my asbestos experience, but unfortunately for me I met him at the end when he had to help me put the pieces back together after hiring the wrong company. The company that I hired did a very questionable job in my house. I contacted Scott as a second opinion on the matter who sadly opened my eyes to the dangerous deficiencies in my home. My anxiety was through the roof after seeing my home in the condition the other company had left it in and I needed answers quick in order to calm my nerves. He came through immediately with air quality testing, site inspection visit and a complete report which cited the deficiencies. He was able to direct me towards a reputable company who will need to complete the abatement and make my home safe. His demeanour was calm and reassuring and answered my endless questions with the utmost knowledge and respect. He completely understood my concerns and anxieties and went WAY beyond any normal expectation for me to help me reach some sort of peace with hiring the wrong company to begin with. Learn from my experience, PLEASE! Start your testing with Scott, hire a company recommended by Scott and get your air clearance done by Scott. I cannot thank him and his team enough for helping me navigate through such a stressful time. Thank you.

Hello MB, thank you for the review of our air testing and post abatement inspection services. We are always happy to help!

Tony T. in Calgary
Tony T. in Calgary

Air clearance testing for home reno

I needed air quality testing for an old home reno that has asbestos abatement. Ive worked with Scott and his company for the third time now (on different projects) and each time they have been superb. They are professional, on time, courteous and very knowledgeable. They take time to answer questions and are readily available. I appreciated how Scott even did some testing for us over a long weekend so our Renos wouldnt be delayed and even took time out of his busy weekend to go over the report with me. Would highly recommend this company to anyone!

Hello Tony, thank you for the positive review of our asbestos testing and air monitoring services. Always happy to help!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Good experience, would recommend.

Had a very good experience with Eco Abate. When I called to ask about a mold inspection, Scott gave an informative yet quick summary, then booked us in right away for a couple days later. Reid was our inspector, who was on time, friendly, thorough, and answered all of our questions. He was clear about potential risks, recommendations, and timeline of deliverables, which Eco Abate met. It was an easy process with reliable people. Would definitely recommend.

Hello, thanks for the review of our mould inspection and air testing services. We are always happy to help!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Worked on my Moms House!!

My moms house flooded and Scott and his company were there the next day doing tests to make sure no mold or anything is within the house !! They was so professional and such a huge help to myself and my family when we needed them!

Hello, thanks so much for the review of our mould testing services. Always happy to help!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Air/moisture samples after house flood

My house flooded due to faulty pipes. I called Eco Abate for moisture and air quality samples after the remediation process. The process was very quick and easy and Eco Abate had someone sent right away to ensure the job was done properly. I would highly recommend homeowner to do the same!!

Hello, thanks for the the review of our mould air testing services. We are always happy to help!

Great Experience

We hired Eco Abate to test for Asbestos in our home. Very professional service. Fast results. Would hire this company again in the future.

Hello, thanks for the review of our asbestos testing service. Always happy to help! Regards, Scott

Kelly
Kelly

SERVICE

We use Eco Abate for asbestos air monitoring and surveys on many of our sites. Always knowable and quick service.

Hello Kelly,

Thank you for the review of our asbestos air monitoring and testing services. Always happy to help!

Asbestos Testing throughout our home

Prompt, professional and knowledgeable. Eco Abate were fantastic to deal with. I highly recommend them!

Hello, thanks so much for the review of our asbestos testing service in Calgary. We're always happy to help!

Calgarian
Calgarian

Absolutely recommend without a doubt

We had a dishwasher leak and I was concerned about mould, so checked out "Calgary's top mould removal companies" and Eco Abate was on there. I chose them because they only do the air quality testing, not the clean-up, so there would be no conflict of interest there, plus they had great reviews. And now I know why...Scott was very professional and kind, and he answers or returns his calls and emails promptly. He explained everything thoroughly because I am not familiar with mould, so I had a lot of questions and he took a lot of time explaining and did not rush me. Then we spoke again and he took a lot more time to explain a lot more. I felt less stress in my mould-infested home because I was more knowledgeable about the mould and that was thanks to Scott. Then when Reid came in to do the testing, it was evident he cared about my situation ( I felt as though I was treated like a human being who was in a bad situation, and not just a customer). He was conscientious and professional. The report they sent was thorough and again I had more questions, so Scott went through it with me and encouraged me to ask questions if more came up later. We will be getting an air quality test done by ECO ABATE once the mould and asbestos clean-up is done, which Scott said they'd accommodate right away so we didn't have to wait for them in order for us to have our kitchen back.

Hello, thanks for the review of our mould testing services in Calgary. Always happy to help!

Regards, Scott

More about Eco Abate Inc.

Eco Abate Inc. specializes in asbestos, mould and radon testing in Calgary, Alberta and the surrounding areas.

Asbestos Testing;
Hazardous Materials Investigation;
Silica Exposure Assessments;
Welding Fume Assessments;
Corporate Safety Program Auditing; and
Health and Safety Consulting.

Get the facts now! Call one of our experienced Health and Safety Consultants today!

Phone: (403) 998-5079