Cypress Plumbing And Heating

Bette
Bette
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

HeatPump replaced with AC

our heat pump died the morning of the heat wave, and there were very few in the lower mainland to choose from. Since Jeff had just installed our furnace 2 years before, we decided to replace with an AC unit. It has been in now for a few days and we are ready for the next heat wave. Thank you Jeff and Team for your fast turnaround.

Michael from Vancouver
Michael from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Complex HVAC requirements

Jeff, the owner/operator at Cypress, is like an HVAC genius. I consulted seven companies because I had very specific outcomes I wanted in replacing my furnace and adding a/c. Ultimately, I went with Cypress because Jeff obviously put by far the most thought into how to set up the best possible system for my family's needs. He spent about 3X more time than anyone else assessing the situation, and quickly followed up by email and phone to answer the series of questions I had and explain all the theory behind his recommendations.

When the time came for the install, Jeff came when we promised and everything went just like he said it would. He also kept us updated on progress over the multiple day installation and was always really thoughtful about noise and disruptions to our days (working from home). Most importantly, he did really careful work - even prompting a compliment from the gas inspector who said that he didn't see many installs done as nicely these days.

Overall, Jeff is a really nice guy who knows a tonne about furnaces and is super easy to deal with. Whether you have a complicated situation that requires a specific solution, or just want someone honest, knowledgable, and reliable, I would definitely recommend giving Cypress a call.

Ivan in Vancouver
Ivan in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Furnace Replacement

Our furnace was getting old and we needed to make a decision on replacement or repair. We did our research, then contacted four businesses, three which are “brand-name”, and Cypress Plumbing which was both highly rated on Homestars and located close to our house. One of the brand-name businesses took two weeks to respond and we eliminated them from our list.
The brand name businesses sent sales people to assess our situation. Neither of them spent any time assessing the existing furnace to see if it was worth repairing. Their only interest was selling us a new one.
Jeff from Cypress Plumbing contacted us shortly after receiving our request. He gave us a price to assess (and possibly repair) the existing furnace and we scheduled a visit. He was punctual and took the time to open and examine the furnace. He recommended that we replace the furnace and showed us why. He then spent more time measuring the existing ducts and vents throughout the house and said that he would send us a quote for a new furnace. He also said that if we decided to purchase the furnace through his company a credit for the cost of his initial visit would be applied.
Jeff lived up to all his promises. The new furnace was installed as promised. He and his staff were always punctual and professional. When we received his invoice, the credit he promised was applied.
We highly recommend Jeff and Cypress Plumbing.

Toby in Vancouver
Toby in Vancouver

Great, thorough furnace service

Jeff did a great job servicing our older furnace and took the time to walk me through how the system worked and the best practices for maintaining it. We will definitely use Cypress again!

amy.rebecca.latimer in Vancouver
amy.rebecca.latimer in Vancouver

Bathroom Reno, Furnace/Hot water tank install

We’ve used Cypress Plumbing on three occasions now for various jobs. They are an outstanding company, punctual, very well priced, professional and easy to communicate with. We had a water leak in our basement they quickly attended to and fixed, we recently did a bathroom Reno and they had great suggestions and did fantastic work and they just replaced our furnace. We would highly recommend them.

garth.mcalister in Vancouver
garth.mcalister in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Plumbing and heating services

We have had sought the assistance of other plumbing and heating companies to get our in floor heating to work properly, without success. Cypress Plumbing and Heating got it working properly. They are very good at what the do. They are attentive and responsive. I could not recommend a plumbing and heating business more highly than Cypress Plumbing and Heating.

Mark L
Mark L
1 review Delta, BC

New Furnace and Instant Hot Water

We had an old school furnace on its last legs and a hot water tank nearing the end of its life. Jeff came in and assessed our situation, calculated the type of furnace we would need for our house and presented us with several options for replacing the furnace with a high efficiency system. We decided to replace the hot water tank with a tankless system as well and although it was a complex job he was able to come up with some creative solutions and switch over both systems in just a few days with very minimal downtime. We'd highly recommend them for all your plumbing needs. Thanks Jeff!

Lee H. Cation
Lee H. Cation

Furnace Mtnce, New Natural Gas Hot Water Tank

Jeff and his crew at Cypress we’re 10/10. They tested and serviced my HVAC system, checked my the water pressure coming into the home, installed a new high efficiency natural gas heated hot water tank and they serviced a leaking toilet. All this on the day they said they would and for the rate they quoted me. No surprises and on time, I wish there were more crews like this in this industry

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Fix leaky pipe and hose bib

Jeff was right on time, efficient, knowledgeable and clean. He gave me all the available options to fix my issue and was pleasant to deal with.
I would highly recommend these guys for all your plumbing needs.

More about Cypress Plumbing And Heating

Offering quality plumbing, HVAC and gas services to Vancouver, Burnaby, and the North Shore. Specializing in boilers, water heaters, furnaces and plumbing repairs. All technicians are ticketed. Fully licensed and insured and can pull permits. We are a dealer for American Standard HVAC products.
Looking for Gas Line Installation pros in West Vancouver?