Peel Electrical Contractors Inc.

Electricians
Mississauga ON L5M 4P4
Electricians
Peel Electrical Contractors Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 3 timesBest of 2020winner 3 times

Reviews for Peel Electrical Contractors Inc.

Morris family from Milton
Morris family from Milton
6 reviews Milton, ON

Miscellaneous Electrical Work

We called Jafar for some miscellaneous electrical work and he was at our home within the hour. We were unable to determine the source of an electrical burning smell but he checked out the outlets in the area and reassured us that they were safe to continue using. All other items on our list were resolved. We called him the next morning regarding one of our florescent lights he repaired that started to malfunction. Again, he came promptly to inspect. Turned out to be nothing more than faulty bulbs. Thanks, Jafar.

Thank you very much for your honest opinion.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Holiday Service - Less than two hours!!!

Electric burning smell, stove not working and some of the lights dim, who do call - Jafel. On site in less than two hours during our Civic Holiday. Diagnosis and repair done in less than twenty minutes ... and he had the part needed to fix the job!!! Five Stards!!!

Thanks.

Paul from Mississauga
Paul from Mississauga

Lighting Renovation

We had a big multi-room lightning project, an older home with the majority of the rooms lacking ceiling fixtures. The request entailed new ceiling wiring and pot lights to be installed in multiple main level rooms, and multiple ceiling fans to be installed in upstairs bedrooms without ceiling fixtures.

Time was taken in each room to carefully plan out the proper lighting placement and explain the details prior to commencing work. The craftsmanship and process used clearly demonstrated someone who took pride in their work and the time to ensure that the job was done right. I would not hesitate to call upon Jafar again for any electrical or lighting work in my house and would highly recommend to family and friends.

Electrical services

Jafar at Peel Electrical Contractors Inc. provided fast & efficient service.
Very nice person. Would definitely recommend.

Thanks appreciate it.

DannyH
DannyH

Flickering Light When Using Appliances

All my lights was flickering whenever I used my appliances, I called Peel Electrical and spoke to Jafar, he arrived quickly and diagnost that the problem wasn't on my end, he called my electrical utility and informed them that some sort of electrical short is happening on the exterior of my home. The utility company arrived in less than an hour and checked my electrical meter and informed me that the electrical wire to my home is broken along somewhere.

I would highly recommend calling Peel Electrical if you have any sort of electrical problem or work.

Thanks Danny it means a lot.
Appreciate it.

Electrical Panel upgrade and Hot Tub

Peel Electrical Contractors did an excellent job at upgrading my electrical service and hooking up my Hot Tub.... excellent work and timely. We will work again with Jafar because of his excellent service.

Please to work for Mark great cooperation and great help would love to serve you again.

Rich in Toronto
Rich in Toronto

Misc. electrical issues

I had an issue with a branch of the electrical going out. He did a great job of tracking it down to a loose wire. I really appreciated that he took the time to explain what he was doing and the issues I was having.

Very open and responsive. I'd definitely use him again

Thanks Rich for your honest view. Very well appreciated.

Misc. Electrical problems

Jafar has helped me with electrical problems twice in the past few weeks.
He responds immediately, and quickly diagnoses & fixes the issues.
I would highly recommend him, and will be sure to use his services again!
Keith

Well done Keith helps me and others.

More about Peel Electrical Contractors Inc.

Peel Electrical Contractors Inc.is a father-son team with over 20 years experience providing full residential, commercial, and industrial electrical services in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA - Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Caledon, Etobicoke, Milton, Burlington).

We can complete any job - from small repairs to residential homes to full commercial space renovation or new builds.

Emergency service calls are responded to within the hour with coordination of with Hydro and Electrical Safety Authority.

Peel Electrical Contractors is fully ESA Certified, Licensed and Insured.

– ESA authorized contractor
– Electrical Problems
– Outdoor Lightning (posts, motion sensors, security, flood)
– Upgrade Electrical System from Fuse to Breaker
– Rewiring from Knob and Tube
– Arrange Certification for Insurance purposes
– Aluminium Wire Repair Pig Tailing
– Hot Tubs / Sauna connections
– Emergency Power Repairs
– Kitchen and Basement Renovations and Rewiring (brand new homes)
– Safety Repair and Inspections
– Residential, Commercial, Hotels, Homes

Electricians and Electrical Vehicle Charging
Residential, Commercial and Industrial Electrical Services.
– ESA authorized contractor – Lighting (installation, pot lights, in stucco ceiling, under-counter, LED, dimmers, timers, energy efficient, chandeliers, ceiling fans, fixtures, switches, receptacles) – Electrical Problems – Outdoor Lightning (posts, motion sensors, security, flood) – Upgrade Electrical System from Fuse to Breaker – Rewiring from Knob and Tube – Arrange Certification for Insurance purposes – Aluminium Wire Repair Pig Tailing – Stoves, Dryer, Washers / Washing Machine, Dish Washer, Ventilation (Washroom) Hook Ups and Repairs – Hot Tubs / Sauna connections – Emergency Power Repairs – Kitchen and Basement Renovations and Rewiring (brand new homes) – Safety Repair and Inspections restaurant, hotel, retail space electrical services
1996