Marciano Kitchens

Eric in Mississauga
Eric in Mississauga
0 reviews , ON

Kitchen, Dining Are & Bathroom

In February 2011 my wife and I found Alex @ Marciano Kitchens. From our very first meeting and then consultation Alex was very professional and knowledgeable. After extensive research and numerous quotes from other companies to have our kitchen, dining room and main floor bathroom renovated we knew that Alex was the person we wanted to go with. My wife thought she knew what she wanted when it came to her kitchen/dining area, Alex was able to show her in both 2 dimensional & 3 dimensional the layout of what her dream kitchen would look like. Alex's knowledge and concepts ideas, understanding and ability to push boundaries and my wife's comfort level, lol, brought her dream kitchen to another level which she would never thought would be possible. From day 1 Alex and his team were professional on all levels. From design to installation everything was flawless. Alex worked with our appliance supplier and all appliances fit and installed like a glove.
Flash forward to over two years later, approximately June 2013, my wife decided that she wanted newer/updated appliances.. Of course not one appliance was the same with exception of the dishwasher and my wife wanted a custom panel made. Again Alex stepped up, old appliances removed, all necessary cabinetry modified, ones that needed to be removed were taken to his shop and modified. All appliances fit perfect with no issues. All modified panels that needed painting, matched even after over 2 years of wear and tear, you couldn't tell that we had made any changes/modifications to the kitchen.
Fast forward again to April 2021 which is 10 years after our first initial kitchen renovation with Marciano Kitchens, my wife decides that she wants the colour changed for our kitchen/island/dining area and bathroom cabinets (from antique white/chocolate brown island to a custom, white exclusive only to Marciano Kitchens and gray island). Again my wife reaches out to Alex and again Alex takes on the challenge, now with a partner. Both Alex and Sam were very professional. The dynamic between Alex and Sam is unbelievable, these two gentleman know their business. From day one again they came, consulted with us, gave us numerous options. Both Alex and Sam delivered. Even though the cabinets are the same, the colours of the cabinet and island along with the walls/ceiling make everything pop out. Our kitchen looks like a new kitchen as it did 10 years ago at the fraction of the price. The team at Marciano Kitchens came, disassembled and took what they could, what was left was painted in the house. The team was professional, clean, organized and polite. When they were done, you wouldn't even know that they were there.
Both Alex and Sam have the knowledge and ability to take your vision of what you want from pen/paper to ultimate. They both push the envelope of kitchen design and technology/dynamics while also understanding what the customer wants/needs and can do this while also maintaining a budget and time restraints.

Thank you so much Eric and Karen, you guys are amazing and kind, it's pleasure working with you!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

kitchen cabinets

Very disappointed with their product and installation. They promised 2 day installation, but took them over three months. Their work does not stand the test of time, over rated, over priced and full of false promises.

Hi to whom this may concern,
We believe that this is a false claim and you are not identifying yourself and are showing as a private user. We have dealt with each of our clients and are very satisfied and happy.
If there were any issues we would love to reach out and rectify any issues but as we cannot because there is no contact information.

Marciano Kitchens Management

Chelsea Jones in Vaughan
Chelsea Jones in Vaughan

Custom Bar & Wall Unit

We hired Marciano kitchens to build a new custom bar and wall unit. They were able to provide different options and choices of material. They have a beautiful showroom with all types of samples that we chose from. The entire Marciano experience was great ! We couldn’t be happier with the final product and installation. Highly recommended !

Thank you very much!

Michelle  in Vaughan
Michelle in Vaughan

Custom Kitchen

I worked with Alex to design a new kitchen for my home. He was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. The entire team was professional and quick. Would recommend 100 % to anyone.

Thank you so Michelle! You are very kind!

Dream Homes Toronto in Vaughan
Dream Homes Toronto in Vaughan

Complete New Modern Framed Kitchen

I just wanted to say an extreme thank you to Marciano Kitchens, we are a new custom homes company and were looking for the best in quality custom kitchens and I must say they definitely passed all of our expectations from color scheme to design of finished cabinets.

Thank you to Marciano Kitchens to helping us create a dream home done with quality and impeccable taste.

Dream Homes Toronto

Thank you so much!

Sharon in Vaughan
Sharon in Vaughan

Extremely Satisfied

I came upon Marciano Kitchens through a recommendation of a co-worker and I couldn’t be more happier that we had decided to choose them. They have been amazing and we are more then satisfied with our kitchen, they have exceeded all of our expectations.

Sharon & James

Thank you so much Sharon and James!

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

My New Kitchen

My Name is George Lee, it’s my First Time working with Alex from Marciano Kitchens, we Shopped around for couple months and the price we got From Alex was better, He helped us Design it and quality came out very nice. I would highly recommend Marciano Kitchens if you are looking for luxury kitchen for Affordable price. Thank you Alex and Thank you Marciano Kitchens.

Thank you very much George! Really appreciate it!

Chloe Burko  in Toronto
Chloe Burko in Toronto

Oakville Kicthen

very friendly, helpful extremely knowledgeable, Alex gave me all around and wonderful experience. Alex has answers for all the questions. It was a very professional experience. We would recommend them to all. Excellent showroom and the selections were incredible !

Thank you so much!

Michelle in Ottawa
Michelle in Ottawa
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New Kitchen

My name is Michelle Anderson and a few months ago we purchased a kitchen by Marciano kitchens.
The team and Alex were extremely helpful from beginning to end. They have truly created my “dream kitchen”. I just wanna day thank you to Alex and his team for making my dream kitchen come to life.

Thank you very much Mrs. Anderson!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

kitchen Renovation

Very disappointed. We installed a Marciano kitchen about 2 years ago. It has not stood the test of time. A few months before that we installed an Ikea kitchen for our basement apartment. It cost us less than half of what we paid for Marciano kitchen with zero problem. Ikea kitchen is cheap and cheer full where as Marciano turned out to be expensive and disastrous . For example, their installation was delayed without any notice or communication . when the installation finished, we noticed a lot of damages to the cabinets, the spice racks had cracks and chipped paint work all over. When we contacted Marciano kitchen, most of our phone calls went unanswered and after months of phone calls and dealing with their false promises finally they send us a painter with some paint in a WATER BOTTLE to do patch work. Our kitchen was spray painted but they refused to re-spray paint it because its too complicated. Now the cabinets have cracks in the corners and they are falling apart. We know we have 5 year warranty with Marciano kitchen but we also know after our stressful experience with them that their warranty is just as good as their words, WORTHLESS !!

It is so unfortunate to hear that from you, please contact us to resolve the issue. I will personally service your my self. Please contact me at my personal cell phone: 6479904614. Thank you!

More about Marciano Kitchens

We, at MARCIANO KITCHENS, have been producing the finest kitchen furnishing on the market.

Since the first days We began building a reputation for creating Extraordinary Kitchen Environments. Through the years we have assembled a remarkable team of designers, cabinet specialists, craftsmen, and finishers who together have made the company one of the industry’s leading manufacturers. Marciano Kitchens dedicate themselves to the highest standards of quality, service, style and function continues with a focus on providing cabinetry solutions for the entire home.

We are social: