Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

Best of 2021 winner 9 timesBest of 2021winner 9 times

Reviews for Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Added insulation 2nd floor reno

Great service and communication from beginning to end.
Arrived on time and work completed on schedule while other contractors were also working. Did not interfere with each other and avoided any issues. Great job!

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a detailed, positive review! Here at EcoComfort, we value honesty, customer service, and quality of work - we're so happy that this was reflected in your experience with our company! Thanks again

John T in Mississauga
John T in Mississauga

Attic Insulation

Thank You. Very impressed with your service and work performed. I would recommend to anyone looking for insulation. House was kept keep after work and sign put on lawn. Thanks

Thank you for your review! We love hearing back from our happy customers, and we're glad that you are completely satisfied with the work done in your home! Thanks again

Teresa        from Mississauga
Teresa from Mississauga

EcoComfort Attic Insulation

Insulating our attic to code was the first recommendation by the energy auditor (Federal Energy Rebate program). EcoComfort was at the top of the list of recommendations. A family business. They had the best quote for the same work and we were impressed by the positive reviews we read. The work was not contracted out. The team was very friendly, knowledgeable, efficient. We would definitely recommend EcoComfort.

Hi Teresa! we're so happy to hear about your experience! Thank you for your review, and thank you for choosing EcoComfort!

Asad in Mississauga
Asad in Mississauga

Attic Insulation

I selected Eco Comfort based on the reviews on HomeStars. They came in for a pre-installation inspection, provided a quote, and turned up on the installation date as agreed. The guys did an excellent job upgraded the insulation to R60+. I would recommend Eco Comfort to any home owner wanting to upgrade their insulation.

Hi Asad, thank you for leaving us a review! We love hearing back from happy customers, thanks again for choosing EcoComfort!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Attic Insulation

Wojtek returned my phone call promptly. An appointment was set up for Wojtek to assess and quote on my insulation project on Oct 1st. The crew members who came on Oct 18th were friendly and polite. They completed the job within 2 hours. I was satisfied with their work and so was our energy auditor. Impressive customer service!

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority, and we're so happy to hear you're satisfied with the work done in your home! Thanks again!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Sealing Insulation

I am pleased with the professional service that was given by the work men. The workmen identified themselves and began to work immediately. Within 2hours the job was completed and the work men left.
On checking, the service area was left clean and my family is now sleeping comfortably.
Thanks for the recommendation made by company

Thank you for the great review and for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We here at EcoComfort want to make the process simple and convenient for our customers. We always strive to provide comprehensive service to ensure all your attic needs are fully taken care of and to ensure that our customers are comfortable and confident in the amazing quality of work and service they are receiving. We're so happy you had a great experience working with us!
Thanks again, and enjoy!

Attic installation top up

Hired Eco Comfort to top up our attic insulation from r24 - r60 and to connect our bathroom vents to the outside. The crew came on time and finished everything quick and cleaned up.

Thank you for choosing our company and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy to hear that you have joined our long list of satisfied customers!

Danielle
Danielle

Excellent work and customer service

I was very happy with the quality of service and attention to detail provided by EcoComfort Insulation when upgrading my attic insulation. They provided a very competitive estimate for the work to be completed and were detail oriented in pointing out additional areas to insulate address to improve my attic space and ventilation. The job was booked in quickly. Contractors arrived at the scheduled time, were conscientious and cleaned/took all waste with them. Couldn't be happier. Thank you!

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We’re happy to hear that you are satisfied with the work done in your home and that we have upheld our great customer service and excellent work quality. You can count on us to get the work done right! Thanks again, and enjoy the benefits of your newly insulated attic!

Susan in unionville in Markham
Susan in unionville in Markham

Attic Top Up insulation

I am very impressed with Patrick who came to look over my attic and gave me an estimate. He was very professional and clear in explaining what needed to be done. He was helpful and accommodating in giving me all the information I needed and offered additional service to smooth my addition of a bath fan that needed to be connected through the attic to the roof. Extremely efficient and quick in producing the quote. This is the only quote I got for the job. In between the communication with the company was promptly handled. On the day of installation, the crew arrived within the window time, finished quickly and clean. Afterwards I looked at the photos they took for me and couldn't see the baffles that were to be installed. I contacted Patrick and he came over to inspect and showed me more photos of where the baffles were installed and gave a full explanation. Would definitely recommend their service.

Thank you for your review, and thank you for choosing EcoComfort for your attic needs! We're happy to have made the process quick and easy and helped you save some money too! You can count on us to get the job done right!
Thanks again! Enjoy!

Honest, Efficient & Thorough

Wojtek, Patrick and the entire crew were extremely thorough and efficient. We had quotes from 4 different companies and they were the most honest and transparent. We felt like a lot of the other companies were trying to take advantage of us.

The crew removed all the old fiber glass insulation, installed new baffles as we had insufficient venting & air flow and then blew in new cellulose insulation to ensure we had the right R-Value. Pictures were taken of before and after and we couldn't be more pleased. They also took the time to clean-up after their work was completed. Highly recommend!

Thank you for the great review! We take great pride in our work and provide comprehensive service to ensure all your attic needs are fully taken care of and leave your home spotless! We make the process quick, friendly and convenient with 100% customer satisfaction. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us a review!

More about Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

YOUR ATTIC EXPERTS.

We are Attic Insulation Experts, offering a wide range of Attic & Roof services. We create efficient, healthy, and worry-free attics!

Our services include:
- Quick, Clean and Affordable Insulation Upgrades with Eco Friendly blown in Cellulose insulation
- Removal of damaged, old or contaminated insulation
- Attic Disinfection
- Attic Ventilation
- Mould prevention
- Mould Remediation
- Attic & Roof Inspections

WE MAKE YOUR HOME MORE EFFICIENT AND LOWER YOUR ENERGY COSTS!
Proper Attic insulation saves you money and ensures a more comfortable home year-round.

We only use the SAFEST, Chemical-Free, Canadian Approved materials.
All our work is Warranted, Guaranteed and Insured

After many years of service in the GTA and surrounding communities, we are confident that we can cater to your needs. We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. We get so many referrals because we’re dependable, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Our crews provide unmatched service, delivering top quality workmanship for all your needs. We’re not satisfied with our work until you are.