Hands On Home Inspections Ltd.

11718 85a Ave Delta BC V4C 2V6
Home Inspection
Hands On Home Inspections Ltd.

Best of 2016 winnerBest of 2016winner

Reviews for Hands On Home Inspections Ltd.

Bauers
Bauers
1 review Surrey, BC

Hemlock Valley Wood Stove Inspection.

Without hesitation, Stepen Burke from H.O.H.I. agreed to come up To Hemlock Valley Resort to do our wood Stove/Chimney inspection. We found him to be very pleasant to deal with and professional. We would highly recommend Stephen and his Inspector Services and we will definitely refer him to others.

It was a pleasant afternoon spent with Ralf & Susan, I met them at their Surrey home and then all three of us together drove up to the cottage where there was a good foot of snow!! Happy to of been able to help with this inspection.

SahaleeSwede in Burnaby
SahaleeSwede in Burnaby
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Home Inspection

Steve has a wealth of experience and we'd definitely ask him to conduct another home inspection. He picked-up important repair needs and was very committed to ensuring our questions were addressed. He took time, with minimal notice, to come back to look at some follow-up questions we had on the property and re-highlighted important repair needs and was very fast, efficient, and clear in his feedback. Well done!

I am always so happy to hear back from my customers, this particular town home inspection was definitely a family affair, I think I met the intire family, it was great fun.

viviansnfc in Surrey
viviansnfc in Surrey

New Home Inspection.

Steven was very thorough throughout the entire inspection process. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a home inspection before purchasing a home.

Yes, the inspection went very well, Vivian and Steven (buyers) were onsite for the inspection, we went through the hole house looking for issues that the builder will now fix, and everbody can be happy!! Beautiful family home.

lyerakil02 in Burnaby
lyerakil02 in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Burnaby Condo Inspection.

Professional and fully knowledgable. Very well executed and timely. Would always prefer and refer them .

Another happy client.

bobbybancy in Surrey
bobbybancy in Surrey

Home

Stephen Burke is an extremely smart man when it comes to home inspections. I had the hands on experience of the explanation of issues that may be on a home inspection report. He is extremely knowledgeable and provides solutions to each problem. We hired Stephen twice and he was great. Highly recommend his expertise in the field of home inspections. Great price for a better inspection report then most competitors.

Another great inspection with a happy ending.

Henry Stringer from Vancouver
Henry Stringer from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Home Inspection

I asked Stephen to inspect a home for me. He was professional, readily available and took the time to do a detailed home inspection which uncovered issues with the property which did affect my decision whether to make an offer on it. This was very helpful and I am glad I had his expertise.

I had Stephen do another inspection a month or so later and he once again was incredibly helpful. I would recommend him to people I know, he knows his stuff and his reports have been helpful. I would happily use his services again.

I'm sure glad Mr. stringer hired me, the home we were looking at needed lots of work.

Bam Bahrani from Vancouver
Bam Bahrani from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Home Inspection

We asked Steve to do our home inspection on a house we were going to buy. He was there on time. Because the tenant was still in the house, he started the inspection from the exterior and the yard. The inspection went very smooth and he explained everything while he was doing the inspection. He was very precise and thankfully was able to find out that the foundation was cracked! Although we walked away of the property but we were glad that he found it and we did not end up buying a broken foundation.

Yes, this was a little more than just a broken foundation, because of the broken/settled slab on grade foundation, the effects could be seen throughout the home, including slopping floors, the rear of the home settled so much it lifted the front deck/carport support beams right off thier support posts.

Gagan Dhaliwal from Vancouver
Gagan Dhaliwal from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Home inspection

I had a tight schedule and Steve was able to schedule an inspection on a very short notice. He was able to walk me through the process. Definitely leaned a lot from him and it helped me buy my place and still keep peace of mind.

Gagan was great, she had a few concerns but we addressed each one.

Holly G. from New Westminster
Holly G. from New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Home Inspection

I contacted Stephen via BBB website. Got a prompt reply & scheduled an inspection within the hour for two days later. Very prompt, professional and thorough. His advice, knowledge & recommendations gave me a peace of mind for my new townhouse. I am glad he spent the time to address each of my concerns.
Thank you.

Another great inspection.

Sylvia & Cal in Coquitlam, B.C.
Sylvia & Cal in Coquitlam, B.C.
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Home Inspection

Definitely a knowledgeable Inspector and great over all experience. He seemed to know quite a lot about the home inside and out. Will call again when we need another inspection!

Sad to hear the deal didn't go through, I would be happy to assist with any future upgrades, thank you.

More about Hands On Home Inspections Ltd.

When you’re planning to purchase a home or an investment property, you’ll need to decide who to have your home inspected by. Your real estate agent will probably show you a list of possible home inspectors, but who you choose is up to you – and it’s a very important choice.

I am:
Registered member of CAHPI (Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors)
WETT Certified to inspect wood burning installations
approved by Consumer Protection BC (License #47457)
member of BBB in good standing
I take the time to make sure you get all the information you need to make your home purchase with confidence. I work for you, the buyer, not the seller, not the real estate agent, to make sure the house you are buying is going to be there for the long term. Many homes look good on the outside but have serious problems on the inside that can cause you or your family harm or depreciate the value of your home.

I can also help you when you plan to sell your home, to make sure it is ready for selling and that there will be no unpleasant surprises when the buyer’s home inspection is carried out.