Toronto ON M9W 4P1

Reviews for Thermo Cool Mechanical

barrylawrence
barrylawrence

I needed a heat pump and they were my go-to company.

I didn't put in the price because it depends on the situation - what kind of heat pump - what else has to be done, etc. However what will be common is that you want to trust in both the company and the service technician who comes to your home. The technician who came and took the old unit out to look at it was great. He explained why he had to take it with him and what he was going to look for. I then received an email describing two options: repair or replace. Based on my own research I decided on replace. The technician who came to put the new one in was just as good! They were both clean, efficient, polite, full of explanation for anything I asked about or questioned, and very respectful of the client (that's me!). When I say I hope not to need them again it's because I hope I don't have any problems for many years, but if I do - then I will certainly call them again.

Furnace replacement

From booking appointment to work completion was first class all the way and very professional and friendly service.

s.alavifard
s.alavifard

HVAC repair

Alex was an excellent technician. He was able to diagnose the issue efficiently, suggest management options, and go on to do the repair efficiently and with skill. He kept the area clean. Strong knowledge base and excellent technical skills!

Heat pump repair

Heat Pump was not tuning on, condo concierge recommended Thermo Cool since they do our heat pump maintenance. Service person was on time, courteous and efficient.

joc
joc

fast and honest

They were fast and could have sold me a whole new furnace ( how would I know it was just a transformer) but did the right thing and fixed the old one. Trust and respect, thank you.

leak in heat pumparea

Identified source of leak as the humidifier ;it hadn't been cleaned and wouldn't absorb water. Turned the humidifier off and also turned off the related water line.

kdmcgrath
kdmcgrath

Heating repair

The service was outstanding. My elderly parents were without heat in their condo. The company had a serviceman Alex there in an hour. Alex’s communication was excellent and he had the problem fixed in no time.

jiamodeo
jiamodeo

Heat Pump Repair/Replacement

The heat pump in my condo was no longer functioning. The compressor was not working.I contacted Thermo Cool who had previously done work for me in 2011. They sent a technologist out to sort out the problem.His name is Alex and he was extremely knowledgeable and highly professional.I couldn't have been more pleased.He explained to me in detail what the problem was and the best solution in going forward.I highly recommend Thermo Cool Mechanical.

raymarentette
raymarentette

repair heat pump

fan blower smell of burning noisy defectives to be replaced. Much difficulty in removing shaft but persistence paid off.

vukosavljevmario1
vukosavljevmario1

Heat pump troubleshooting

Heat pump in condo unit was making strange intermittent sounds. Thermo cool mechanic figured the issue was with the motor/fan. The part was replaced and now it seems to be quiet.

More about Thermo Cool Mechanical

Since established in 1983 Thermo Cool Mechanical has been providing heating, air conditioning, and ventilation (HVAC) services all over the Greater Toronto Area. Thermo Cool has grown significantly over the past 10 years. We have centered our attention to heating and cooling for high rise buildings.

All our technicians are fully trained and certified on all equipment we work on. Additionally, we are factory trained for most common brands of water source heat pumps. Our trucks are fully stocked with all the parts required to complete the job.

We offer custom replacement units to our condominium customers. Additionally, we provide indoor air quality products adaptable to condominium suites.

Our shop is a fully equipped repair shop for water source heat pumps. We properly clean and service all major repairs in shop. This allows us to complete the job properly and efficiently.

In recent years Thermo Cool has made it a goal to improve their customer service. We offer friendly dealings, along with twenty-four hour emergency service. Keeping our clients informed and educated is a must. We treat all of our customers and potential customers with respect, understanding the importance of their HVAC needs.

Our technicians carry some of the most advanced tools known to the trade, giving them an instant advantage over the competition. This not only provides the technician with more confidence, it also allows the customer to put their mind at ease.

Thermo Cool is concerned with energy management. The main advantages of energy management are: saving our customers money and assisting in the struggle against the depletion of our environment. By offering energy management tactics, such as digital thermostats and more advanced HVAC equipment, we can save our clients money, but more importantly reduce the harm being caused to our atmosphere.