Clayson Construction Services

Reviews for Clayson Construction Services

Ajeetha in Oshawa
Ajeetha in Oshawa
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Crack on outside brick wall due to Vehicle collision

We hired Steve to fix our outside brick wall that was cracked due to a vehicle collision. He is extremely knowledgeable and very detailed oriented with his work. The bricks on outside wall could not be found anywhere due to its age. Steve was very creative in the way he replaced the broken bricks by taking some bricks from the side of house and placing them in front..The work was so well done; you cannot tell that any bricks were replaced. He always cleaned up after his the work was completed for the day. He communicated with us very efficiently and kept up informed at every stage of the job via conversations and pictures. We highly recommend Steve and his team for any masonry work that your house requires. He is very professional, honest and trustworthy. You will not regret hiring him!

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank you for the review. I know how busy you are so I really approximate it. If you need any help with your basement please don't hesitate to call

Rahim D. in Concord
Rahim D. in Concord

Address foundation issues and capping chimney

Steve was extremely professional, reliable and trustworthy. His advice was excellent and he was very honest about the work that was and was not required. He addressed the root cause of a number of water related issues in our foundation, including re-capping our chimney, grinding and filing multiple cracks in the foundation and replacing the exterior door at the side of our house that was originally poorly framed and sealed. He was very thorough in the work performed and did a fantastic job of finishing the foundation at the side of our house with stucco. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Steve to family and friends.

Thank you for the work Rahim, the stucco color you picked looks great. I'm glad that we were able to solve your water problems by installing a new door and sealing it properly.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Chimney repair and re build.

Steve dismantled and re built our chimney without leaving any mess at all! The workmanship was excellent. The finished product matched perfectly to our existing bricks. Steve put scaffolding up so that there would be no damage to our roof. He swept up every night, hosed down our deck and took any garbage away. I would highly recommend Steve to anyone and we will be using him again!

Thank you for the work Maureen it as pleasure working for you. Please dont hesitate to call us in the future if can help.

Sonny in Ajax
Sonny in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Side door removed and closed in

Steve was well experienced in closing the side door with matching bricks. He inspected our house, found the exact matching bricks and mortar and closed it well. He presented us with a detailed quotation which was more than fair for the scope of the project. I was looking for someone who could complete this work for me for the past 6 months and failed! He went out of his way to match everything perfectly by even cleaning the whole surface down. He finished the work on time as promised. He also arranged someone who fixed the vinyl siding. Overall the work was well done & very professional. We would highly recommend Steve and his team to all of our friends and family.

Thank you Sonny, my pleasure. I hope we can asset you in the future with any projects.

Red Oak in
Red Oak in
1 review Ajax, ON

repair brickwork masonry finished by stucco

The work was very extensive running the length of the house. Steve's work is meticulous, well organized, detailed, clean and neat. He gave me daily email updates with pictures as to the work being done. I couldn't be happier. Worth every penny (no pun intended).

Thank you Carolyn for the comments. I am very pleased that we were able to meet your expectation especially from someone who gives 100% to there job and life. Thanks

khansler in
khansler in

Exterior Brick Restoration

Steve was incredibly knowledgable identifying what our issues were and where our water damage was coming from. He inspected our house at the source inside and out. He presented us with options for repair in a detailed quotation which was more than fair for the scope of the project. He went out of his way to source a brick match for our 30+ yr old home. Once the project was underway Steve was extremely diligent and respectful of the timeline. I will say his work is impeccable inside and out. You can tell 100% he takes much pride in his work. Steve was a pleasure to have in our home! in fact we are going to have Clayson Construction quote us on a bathroom remodel in the near future.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank you for the positive comments. It was a pleasure working for you and Marcia. I hope we have the opportunity to assist you on your bathroom project. Thanks Steve Penny

Sylvia in Scarborough
Sylvia in Scarborough

New entrance from garage to basement, retread stairs

We found Steve of Clayson Construction to be a meticulous contractor who oversaw the job from start to finish, also a careful craftsman, making sure everything came out just right. He installed a door from our garage to the basement, then created a corridor, separating off our furnace room. His tradespeople are reliable and don’t cut corners. He cheerfully helped us with the building permit, a lot more work than we anticipated. We decided to redo the stairs leading up to the first floor and he took the time to find the right treads and stain to match our floor. We were delighted with his work and highly recommend him.

Thank you for your business Sylvia!

BNHarvie in Toronto
BNHarvie in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Major Bathroom Renovation/Egress Window

An exceptional job, very respectful of needs, considerate of style and choice of material-we purchased all material for bathroom. Very detail oriented and asked when unsure, gave options of install. Went above and beyond. Respectful. Reasonably priced. Highly recommend. Great sense of humour helps too.

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. You selected beautiful material and I too was really pleased with the end result.

mdicesare
mdicesare

New Window Sills

I had issues with water entering my house from an unknown source around a window. I had a lot of different contractors come by to give their opinion and estimates. I was prepared to do a huge job and spend a lot of money to fix the problem when I had Steve come by. He has good experience with investigating water entry and he told me I didn’t need to do what the other contractors were suggesting and instead recommended a really good solution that cost a 1/3 of the price. We had Steve replace all the windows sills on the front of our house with solid single piece limestone and he removed a large section of bricks below two of the windows, replaced water damaged sheathing, put new house wrap, adding through wall flashing, installed blue skin in all the right places using glue and replaced the brick matching the colour of our existing brick almost perfectly. He completed the job in a very timely manner and did an amazing clean up after the job. We were extremely pleased with his work and in fact had him come back and replace the window sills on the rest of the house. On top of doing things the right way he is very professional and also a great person to talk to. He regularly follows up with me to find out how things are going. I would recommend Clayson Construction to anyone – good work at a fair price from a trustworthy person who genuinely cares.

It was my pleasure and thank you for giving me the opportunity to solve your water problem. I appreciate you taking the time in your busy schedule to leave the review.

Damodar Chalasani in Woodbridge
Damodar Chalasani in Woodbridge

Stucco & Carpentry work to repair deteriorated concrete

Steve did an excellent job from start to finish. He gave a very through quote on the job we wanted to get done. Clearly outlined the various possible options along with their pros and cons. Then he worked with us to determine which option would be best for us. As for completing the job, he did it in a timely and professional manner. I would definitely come back to Steve for any further jobs on regarding the house.

It was a pleasure working with you Anna. I'm glad that we were able to correct the damaged caused by poor maintenance from previous owners and also replace the defective concrete that was poured during construction of your house.

More about Clayson Construction Services

Let Clayson Construction take your stress away from that building project with our efficient, courteous, and responsible crew. We are committed to a quick response and competitive pricing. We have the confidence to get the job done right.

Our Services include:

Interlock Walkways
Pergola
Renovations
Stonework and Masonry

Call us today for a free estimate!