Our family of 4 moved from a house in East Vancouver to North Burnaby and we chose to go with “You Move Me,” for this move.
With our last move we chose to go with a small moving company and had the most unpleasant experience.
The service YMM provided was awesome.
1) They actually came to our house to do an estimate, emailed me the info and went over any special instructions we had (last small company we used did not do any of the above)
2) They had someone call approximately 1 week before our move to confirm details (last company I had to call them to confirm)
3) They arrived half hour early! (Last company was 1 hr late and because we were moving out of an apartment and had a specific time allotted for the elevator it was very inconvenient)
4) They really do offer you coffee! I already had mine in hand when they called to ask, but I thought that was an awesome offer.
4) All 3 movers were polite, professional and worked really hard.
5) they even gifted us a little plant for our new home. Small but very nice touch!
Thank you again to Adam, Robin and Jason. You guys worked really hard today, I hope you get some well deserved time off!
- Approximate cost of services:
- Company Response
Hi Ella, We are so glad you had a great move!