JPC Services Inc

General Contractors
Richmond BC V7A 5H2

Reviews for JPC Services Inc

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

A wonderful team and excellent service

We hire Jeff's team to fix a pipe leakage. The service turns out to be amazingly good! Working with them is a wonderful experience we have had!
In the middle of January when the weather was below zero, pipes inside of our unit burst and caused a huge flood. Under such an emergency situation, a friend of mine recommended JPC Service. It was the best recommendation we got. When I contacted the owner, Jeff, his car happened to be in repair. However, understanding our urgent request, he still came with a borrowed car to evaluate the situation.
After he did a thorough evaluation, he proposed a few repair plans, each with detailed description and quote. When we decided to go with one of the plans, he immediately sent his crew (a plumber initially and a general remodeling worker later). Both technicians provided high quality of service. They also cleaned up the working place after the project is completed.
During the whole process, Jeff is very professional, knowledgeable and responsible! He is very good at communication with us at each step. He explained the project in detail and patiently! It is first time in many years, that we have received such a wonderful and excellent service. They dont have hidden fees or intentionally procrastinate the process of the work. Jeff apparently runs a very successful business! They are not only providing a super impressive service, but most importantly, they earn a deep trust from their customers. I will highly recommend their service to all of my friends!

18 in Vancouver
18 in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

The Best Team Ever

Jeff and his team save my life. The are the real pro, perfectly helping us finish the project. I am very lucky and appreciate to hire them as the constructor. If you are confusing about how renovation works, dont bother yourself searching for different companies, JPC is always the right choice.

Stephanie
Stephanie
1 review Vancouver, BC

Jeff and his crew are awesome!

Jeff and his crew have been SUCH a great support for numerous house issues, from shower leaks to basement floods. JPC has helped me through some challenging times : ) I highly recommend JPC Services, and greatly appreciate the 5 star personalized service that Jeff and his crew, especially Mohamed, have provided over the last five years.

Private User reviews Delta, BC

Hidden water leakage problem

There was a sound of water leaking at home, but the source of the leak was not found. A professional technician recommended by a friend found the problem accurately and solved the leak quickly, and the charges were very reasonable. JPC is a trustworthy and recommended company.

Daniel in Burnaby
Daniel in Burnaby
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Humble Saviours (Heroes need no capes)

We are renting an older house and had big troubles with the storm drain and also how the house is build. No draining point in the laundry room and the basement is lower than the storm drain outside. So when we had this big storm early this week. We had water come from underneath the tiles and also water coming in from outside into the house from the Storm drain.

We love how JPC gave us several different options on how to tackle this. From low impact to high impact and they recommended to start with the low impact options, which was the right call afterall!!!

Imagine saving people already all day from the storm, arriving at 7pm and working still hard until we were saved from a flooded basement with a smile on their face even though they even skipped lunch. And Jeff especially is very humble and simply amazing guy!!! They find solutions where others would give up.

Thanks again for saving us Jeff and Mohammed!!! You guys rock!!!

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Fixed Fence

Needed a job done for my fence. Because it was a smaller job, many were not willing but Jeff was happy to help and sent some people over right away. Job done well and quickly.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Carpentry

I am glad I have seeked the help from Jeff. He provided a great job which meets my need. His team is professional and I am satisfied with their job done.

Private User reviews West Vancouver, BC

Basement leak, rooftop leak

Jeff and his team are very pro and experienced. They solved for my basement leak that annoyed me for 3 years. Great job done, fast and reasonable cost. Big boss Jeff is very friendly, likely best person I ever meet in Canada. Must referral.

Thank you also thanks for someone recommend us to you and solve the problem as our detail investigation and fix the problem very quickly.

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

Bathroom repair

A wonderful experience. We explained what was happening with our bathroom and Jeff came over and inspected so thoroughly andconsidered every possibility. He brought a team member to assist. They are professional, caring and so knowledgeable and solved our problem without taking it to the. Studs as other companies suggested. We are honoured to recommend JPC services if you need reliable and caring people who show up on time. Thank you all for this wonderful experience.

Very nice to meet you. Such a wonderful couple. We are so proud solve the problem without take whole shower out.

Hattie1106
Hattie1106
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Trust Company

It is trusted Company. I am very impressed by your improvement when you acknowledge your tiny defeats. Every staff will misconduct his duties because we are humanizing people. I am very appreciated your attitude and timely improvement. A great company go with every step, even it is small step. I believe JPC will growth bigger and better. Congratulation!
Jim.