First Class Painting

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for First Class Painting

Beth in Toronto
Beth in Toronto

Repaired damage to a freshly painted wall

We are very happy to have met Abed!

In a newly renovated dining room, new drywall and paint done by another professional painter, we had issues with the paint job in the 1st week; visible fingerprints, and smudges.

We tried to clean and then touch up the areas, making it worse of course! As it was a matte finish we figured the sheen level was the reason and would have to re-do the entire job in eggshell.

We reached out to Abed and he was happy to talk to us about sheen and taught us that the matte finish may dry quickly but can actually take a long time to cure.

He came over quickly and re-painted one wall for us. Such a small job for him but makes a big difference to us. It fixed the issue! We can now enjoy our new dining room without seeing the issues.

When we move on to other projects we'll be calling him back.

Very pleased!

Thank you very much for the kind words Beth, highly appreciated! It was a pleasure working with you and I definitely look forward to assisting you in any future projects.

Warm Regards,
Abed

Karim in Scarborough
Karim in Scarborough

Works Great Under Time Pressure

We needed to have our entire house painted within short notice since we had decided to sell our home and wanted to increase its value. Abed came for an estimate on Friday and started working on Monday. By Wednesday, everything was complete and him and his team did a phenomenal job. By Saturday morning, the house was listed and we ended up selling by Monday night. I asked them to touch up a couple of areas, and without hesitation, they did it. Super professional and easy to work with especially considering we had other contractors working at the same time and a toddler and a baby to manage.

Thank you very much for your business and such kind words. It was a pleasure to have worked with you and your family! :)

Unit paint job

Abed and his team have done a couple paint jobs for us now. We appreciate their professionalism and friendly nature. They were thorough in walking through the unit and identifying areas that needed special attention. Their rates were very reasonable. They were able to start right away, efficient and finished sooner then expected. The new coat of paint looks great! I would definitely recommend First Class Painters to others in search of paint services.

It's our absolute pleasure! And we're very glad you're happy with the results :)

12 Yonge st

This is my 4th project I hired this company for. Each time they were fast, professional, and reasonably priced. Communication with the Abed was fast and easy. His team of painters did an amazing job with no issues. I would hire them again in a heart beat!

Thank you very much for the kind words! It's our absolute pleasure to have completed your painting projects for you!

roberthagymasy in Mississauga
roberthagymasy in Mississauga

House Painting

This company was profession, on time, on budget. They provided an exceptional outcome and my home looks fantastic. You want your house painted, these folks are the “go to” company.

It was a pleasure doing business with you Robert, Glad you like the work, and Thank you for the kind words!

Warm Regards,
Abed

Best house painting I’ve ever hired

We hired First Class to paint our entire condo. Very efficient, timely, friendly, professional service. Most importantly, the quality was top notch. I highly recommend them. There are cheaper painters out there, but I’ve tried them in the past and you get what you pay for. From now on, First Class are my go to painters.

Thank you for the kind words Raniyah, It was a pleasure getting your new condo painted in time for you to move in quickly :)

aplaitis in Mississauga
aplaitis in Mississauga

Excellent service and detail.

I needed to get my office painted ASAP. I reached out to first class painters on the recommendation of a friend, who had used them before. I’m glad I did.
Not only did they give me a reasonable quote - but we’re able to deliver within the time frame I needed.
The office looks great! The paint job looks amazing. And the owner Abed is a nice guy too
Overall a great experience. Highly recommend.

It was a Pleasure working with you to get your office looking new and fresh. Thank you for the kind words Dr. Plaitis!

JT
JT
1 review Brockville, ON

Entire house including vaulted ceiling

Very impressed with how straight they "cut" all the lines by hand around all the edges, and how well they painted the high vaulted chalet ceiling. Beautiful results!

Thank you Janeen, it was our pleasure!!!

lunar_cycle99
lunar_cycle99

Condominium painting and repairs.

Entire space was painted in multiple colors, all clean and perfectly done. Also came back to do touch ups, and repair damage that had occurred by the owner.

Pleasure working with you to get your newly purchased condo feeling like home with some beautiful colors. Thank you for the review George!

gxds
gxds

Painting

Great to deal with. Great job painting. Very pleasant to deal with. Will definitely recommend to friends and family. He won't let you down.

Thank you kindly for the review! Such a pleasure working with your family.

More about First Class Painting

The first time I started painting was at the age of 16 when my uncle asked if I could help him paint his first new home after school hours. Turns out I had a real knack for the skill and people were asking him who he hired as they liked the work.

Since then I have been very interested in the construction industry, so I went on to get my education and graduated with a degree in Building Renovation Technology from George Brown that allowed me to combine my experience and skills with the proper knowledge and connections to start my painting business.

We are painting professionals with the purpose of disrupting the market and weeding out a lot of the amateurs.

Our team of painters go through an in depth training to ensure professional results and customer service.

We are also able to get professional grade materials & paints that are not available to the retail market.

We strive to have the absolute best customer service experience and always exceed your expectations.