Ambicorp Property Inspections

Toronto ON M2H 3N4

Ambicorp Property Inspections

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 10 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 10 times

Reviews for Ambicorp Property Inspections

Jag
Jag
1 review Whitby, ON

Home Inspection

Rob was cordial, knowledgeable, methodical and very meticulous. He shared the report on the same day that was very detailed and highlighted everything that he had already gone over with me. Really glad with the result. I would highly recommend Ambicorp Property Inspections and Rob to anyone looking for a truly professional and trustworthy inspector.

Hi Jag. Thank you for taking the time to post a review. A thorough home inspection is very important when making a decision on a property. I take great pleasure in doing home inspections and educating my clients. It was a pleasure to inspect your home, and remember I'm always just a phone call away if you have any questions. Enjoy your new home.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Home Inspection

Rob was an absolute pleasure to deal with! He was very knowledgeable and punctual and gave feedback where needed.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. As your home inspector, I always aim to be very thorough every time and to provide the best possible service to every client. It was a pleasure to inspect your home. I'm always just a phone call away to be of assistance to you. Enjoy your new home.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

great service

great experience with this company. Arrived on time and prepared the report as was expected, including a walkthrought at the end.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I take great pleasure in doing home inspections and providing the best possible service every time. Please feel free to call me anytime I can be of assistance to you.

Inspection

Hi there ,

We had a very good experience working with Rob as a home inspector . Very precise , knows his stuff and is very friendly. He answered our questions patiently and we got the report same day . Definitely recommend him !

Thank you for writing a review about the inspection service you received. I take great pleasure in doing home inspections and informing my clients about the critical things they need to know about the home. I'm always just a phone call away to be of assistance to you. Enjoy your new home.

Near Regards,

Stephen in Ajax
Stephen in Ajax
1 review Aurora, ON

Amazing home inspection service - 2nd time!

This was the second time we used Ambicorp Property Inspections for pre-purchase of a house. Rob is early to site, efficient and very conversant about what is found. He has a great demeanor and understands you as the prospective home owner are not the expert(s) so no question is treated as dumb to ask.

His inspection report and photos are very clear and detailed and we used him also to review proposed work and provide feedback on detailed questions based on his report without extra charge.

Initially he was recommended to us by our agent, and again, we enjoyed it so much we went back for our next project.

Hi Stephen. Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the inspection service you received. I take great pleasure in doing home inspections and educating my clients about the various aspects of the home. I take client satisfaction very seriously and always aim to provide the best possible service in the industry. It was a pleasure to inspect both homes for you. Feel free to call me anytime I can be of assistance to you. Enjoy your new home.

MKaitola
MKaitola

Home Inspection

We are very satisfied with the home inspection. Rob provided excellent service; he was punctual, professional, and exceeded our expectations. He answered our questions and explained everything which helped us understand the existing issues. He also provided a detailed report with photos and information the same day as the inspection.
Highly recommended.
Thank you, Rob!

Hi Marivic. Thank you for taking the time to post a review. A thorough home inspection is very important when making a decision on a property. I take great pleasure in doing home inspections and educating my clients. It was a pleasure to inspect your home, and remember I'm always just a phone call away if you have any questions. Enjoy your new home.

Private User reviews St. Albert, AB

House inspection

The house inspection was very detailed. I got a report afterwards of the results. I also go an asbestos lab test for my popcorn ceiling. I highly recommend Ambicorp!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. As a home inspector, I always aim to be very thorough every time and to provide the best possible service to every client. It was a pleasure to inspect your home. I'm always just a phone call away to be of assistance to you. Enjoy your new home.

Home Inspection

Rob was very professional. He arrive early an inspected around the house in a thorough manner, even in over a foot of snow. His indoor inspection identified issues that required attention. He was not able to go up the roof because if the snow and he offered to come back. Thank you, Rob!!!

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Client satisfaction is of utmost importance to me and always aim to provide the best possible service in the industry. It was a pleasure to inspect your home. I'm always just a phone call away to be of assistance to you. Enjoy your new home.

durgarajan in Mississauga
durgarajan in Mississauga
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Inspection was helpful

Rob helped us with the inspection and was quite knowledgeable. His report helped us to understand the issues and the options available to address them.

Hi Durga. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I take great pleasure in doing home Inspections and take client satisfaction very seriously. It was a pleasure to inspect your home. Please feel free to call me anytime I can be of assistance to you.

Ian in Burlington
Ian in Burlington
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Home Inspection

Rob was recommended by our realtor and we couldn’t be happier. We hired Rob to inspect a property we were planning to put an offer on. It was our first time buying a home, and Rob took the time to explain everything he was inspecting and areas to watch for – which was extremely helpful for future showings (had we not got the property)! At no time did Rob make us feel silly or dumb for asking questions during the inspection. On the very same day as the inspection Rob sent back the detailed inspection report which made us comfortable with putting in an offer. We were fortunate enough to have the winning bid on the property, but should we ever plan to move again we would certainly look to work with Rob.

Hi Ian. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I take great pleasure in providing the best possible service every time and helping my clients. It was a pleasure to inspect your home. Please feel free to call me anytime I can be of assistance to you. Enjoy your new home.

More about Ambicorp Property Inspections

Thermal Imaging (Infrared Camera) used with every home inspection.
AMBICORP PROPERTY INSPECTIONS. Certified, Trusted, Professional.

Certified Professional Inspector (NACHI13100304)
Certified Mold Inspector (IAC2-03-2017)

Be sure to check our website

416-209-3444

As your Home and Mold Inspector, Ambicorp Property Inspections look beyond the aesthetic attributes of a home and inspect for defects or deficiencies that may lead to costly repairs in the future. I conduct a full inspection of the property's interior and exterior. There is no pass or fail on a home inspection, rather a thorough report of any defects observed, indicating the condition of the home and the resulting recommendations to the client. As my client, you will have the knowledge you need to make an informed decision on your biggest purchase and investment and the place that you will call home.

Specializing in Residential Home Inspections, Mold Inspections, Mold Testing and Indoor Air Quality Testing.
​​Centrally located, servicing clients in Toronto, Vaughan, Markham, York, Peel and Durham Regions.
​​Inspection of all types of residential properties from detached houses to condominiums.
​​Trained and experienced in defect recognition and know what to look for and where to look to help identify any potential problems with a property.​​​​

Member of International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants (IAC2)

Member of International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI)

​​Member of Canadian National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (CanNACHI)

Continuous education and training annually as a condition of certification and membership.
​Mold & Indoor Air Quality Testing using our PRO-LAB partners. Lab results obtained the next day.
​​Trained in the use of Thermal Imaging (Infrared Camera) during all of our inspections.

Home Inspection
Pre-Purchase Inspections, Pre-Listing Inspections, Tarion Inspections, Mold Inspections, Air Quality Testing, Thermal (Infrared) Imaging
A Complete Top to Bottom Inspection of the Home - ​Roofs, Gutters & Downspouts, Vents, Chimneys, Basement, Foundation, Structure, Drainage, Attics, Insulation & Ventilation, Flashings, Valleys, Eaves, Soffit & Fascia, Windows & Doors, Floors, Walls & Ceilings, Brick, Siding & Stucco, Decks, Porches, Garages, Driveways, Heating & Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical. Thermal Imaging (Infrared Camera) is used for all inspections. ​ Same Day Inspection Report - With the option of a PDF or web based report, you can view the report from anywhere using a laptop, tablet or smartphone. The report contains colour photos of the defects, colour illustrations and the resulting recommendations. The report also contains helpful links to online articles for your reference. ​​The Latest Home Inspection Technology ​- For home inspections we use the latest non-invasive technology, tools and instruments, including Thermal Imaging, SpectoScope, Moisture Meter, Combustible Gas Detector, Laser Thermometer, Hygrometer, Boroscope, Electrical Testers, Voltage Detectors among other tools. We inspect all major components of the home from the exterior to the interior. ​A Home Inspection Reference Book - "Now That You Have Had a Home Inspection" is a book that is provided to you upon completion of the inspection. This book contains helpful tips on maintaining your home, saving energy and how your home works. This book is an excellent source of helpful information for experienced home owners and first time buyers. ​ Lab Results Obtained the Next Day - A detailed lab report is provided the next day for Mold Inspections. In addition to taking mold samples for laboratory analysis, we also do Indoor Air Quality Testing to check for the presence of mold spores in the air. Samples are sent to our PRO-LAB partners in Vaughan and samples are analyzed for the presence of mold, lead or asbestos. The lab report details the species of mold, the spore concentration and any known health problems or allergic reactions that may be associated with the mold. Some people have allergies to pets such as dogs and cats, while others have allergies or concerns about cockroaches, rats, mice and dust mites. Did you know we also test the air for allergens? Contact us​ for more details. ​ ​A Certified Home and Mold Inspector ​- You will have an inspection conducted by a qualified and certified inspector who is trained and experienced in finding defects that may require repairs in the future. Your inspector will provide unmatched service and gives his full attention to you and the home inspection and answering all of your questions. ​ Support After Moving In ​- We take pride in providing support to clients after they take possession of their home. We are only a phone call away to answer any of your questions. To us, servicing a client is more than just a transaction, rather its an enjoyable overall experience.​
Cash, Visa, Mastercrd