Revolution Painting

Reviews for Revolution Painting

Juliana in Toronto
Juliana in Toronto

Home renovation

Revolution painting has done an amazing job in our house. the job was done professionally, and quickly with no mistakes.
We are very satisfied with the work done by revolution paining and will continue to use and recommend them in the future.

Thank you Juliana, Was a pleasure doing business with you

Ruel in Toronto
Ruel in Toronto

Window restoration

Last summer It was a challenge for me to find someone to re-finish my windows with paint, So many companys wont take the project because of the heights and some other gave quotes that are not affordable until I finally got a break and Revolution Painting took over. They made my rotten windows look new again. Thank you to Sokol, great guy to deal with who took charge of the project.

Hi Ruel, Thank you for your time and your business

Vincent in Toronto
Vincent in Toronto

Painting my common area

looking for a painting company i got to know sokol through a friend
him and his crew painted my common area it totally changed the atmosphere once you get in. Very clean fast and professional work. definitey trusworthy i highly suggest him

Again Thank you for your opportunity and really appreciate your business

Yu in Toronto
Yu in Toronto

House paint

The guy finished my house one week in advance and every inch is perfectly done. I really satisfied with the work team, there are truly sophiscated and professional. At beginning, my wife was not sure to trust them or not because their offering price is lower than other companies we quoted from. Surprisingly, everything they did turns out to be fantastic and the result is way beyond my expectation. Also we saved lots of money By choosing the right guy.. Hopefully, somebody will find this helpful. Cheers !

Was great doing business with you

Lora  in Toronto
Lora in Toronto

Painting

I hired Revolution Painting to paint my house . I am in the construction industry myself and I use this company in many of projects .
Sokol is a great skilled individual and the entire team is really trusted and worth hiring for costume home or commercial painting .
Great work ethic and very reasonable pricing .
I highly recommend Recolutions painting to anyone that is looking for painters in the gta area.

Thank you.

More about Revolution Painting

Welcome to Revolution Painting! We are a Toronto based company dedicated to deliver high quality results for all your painting needs and more with no hassle.We specialize in interior, exterior, residential and commercial painting, drywall repair and installation, plaster, popcorn ceiling repair and removal. Our staff is well trained, honest, and polite. We only use top of the line paint and tools to make sure that quality is not compromised.
Our team is determined to finish the project on time and according to schedule.Customer satisfaction is our main priority, we believe that our job is complete when our customers are satisfied.

Why choose Revolution Painting?
We prioritize your ideas for a perfect project. We guarantee fast, efficient and flawless work at your convenience and committed to giving you exquisite results.Our Company provides services to residential, commercial and industrial properties with honest, reliable and top quality workmanship.