50 Burnhamthorpe Rd W, Unit 401 Mississauga ON L5B 3C2

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for The Real Tree Masters Inc.

Vijay in Toronto
Vijay in Toronto

Vine Removal

5/5 EXPERIENCE WITH THE REAL TREE MASTER. TOP NOTCH WORKMANSHIP AND GREAT CUSTOMER CARE AND RESPONSE TIME.

I asked for a quote to remove a ton of vines from the side of a house my parents just bought and Elena responded promptly and let me know an estimator would be there Monday (I asked for the quote on Friday). This was excellent because a) she responded to my e-mail faster than any of the other companies I asked and b) she assured me someone would be there to diagnose the issue in a matter of days! Great service!

I also spoke to Mina who is a great guy and I think my have done the quote himself. He was very upfront about the costs and very professional and based on his detailed quote and knowledge of the work that had to be done, I felt very comfortable leaving my parents in his very capable hands. They were also the only company that sent a confirmation of insurance which was very assuring and also put that way ahead of the competition. Their quote was thorough and very competitive...something my parents appreciated greatly.

On the day of, Mina's team worked diligently on the vines and removed them AS IF THEY HAD NEVER BEEN THERE. Great quality workmanship and worth every dollar spent! My parents were very happy.

I would definitely recommend THE REAL TREE MASTERS to anyone looking to get anyone outside work done (tree, vine, shrub removal). They do it all and in an efficient and affordable fashion! I know my wife and I will not hesitate to use Mina and his team in the future.
Response from the owner2 years ago
Thank you so much for the kind words, Vijay. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Tree removal

A team of four came and professional took down our 30yr old birch tree without any damage to our property or our neighbours’. They were the second company i called since the first one did not want to do the work after quoting on it. We would not hesitate to use them again.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with The Real Tree Masters Inc. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with their experience.

Raymond Enlow
Raymond Enlow

Tree masters indeed

Beautiful attitude, fast service, best price, can't ask for more. Dealing with a contractor isnt always fun but sometimes you get the good ones, this is it. I recommend them.

Allen Blocker
Allen Blocker

Mississauga Tree Pruning

Good work overall. Had three quotes from different tree services, Steve seemed to be the most honest and knowledgeable, got a good vibe from him. They pruned and trimmed my trees. The crew was very professional so I was happy with that. The work looked great and I am glad I went with them. Going forward they'll be handling my property.

Hi Allen, it was great working with you.

Thank you for your amazing review.

Professional and great communication

Had 3 quotes and chose them based on speed, communication, and prior ratings.
They did a great job and had a huge maple tree removed and stump grinder down in under a week. They also cleaned up after the job which I appreciate.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We enjoy hearing how happy our clients are with our performance. Pleasure working with you.

Best regards,
The Real Tree Masters

Tilco in Toronto
Tilco in Toronto

Tree removal and pruning

Tree Masters removed one dead tree and pruned a second tree in my backyard. I'm very happy with the work and they guys did a great job cleaning up.

Thank you for sharing your review. It was a pleasure working with you.

Best regards
The Real Tree Masters Inc

dnatalie
dnatalie

tree removal

the men did there work professionally and safely,,,cleaned up after themselves...good job...will hire again

Hello,

It was our pleasure working with you. Looking forward to working with you again.

B. N.
B. N.

Tree Pruning Services

Got a bunch of estimates. This one was the best price. Really smart group of guys that work hard and finished pruning our 3 trees quickly. Will get them back to do the other trees this summer.

Hello,

It was our pleasure working with you. Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Patricia K.
Patricia K.
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Arborist report, tree and roots removal.

I contracted The Real Tree Masters through HomeStars to provide an Arborist Report for the City of Richmondhill and to then remove the 3 large Maple trees that were growing too close to the foundation of the house, they even removed the roots. I was very pleased with their professionalism and their price. The report was done on time and with no issues; this was a big difference from the countless back and forths I went through in removing another tree 2 years ago with a different tree service provider.
They had all the right equipment and machinery to get the job done on time, and were very mindful of safety, which I appreciated.

It was a pleasure working with you. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Bakersean990
Bakersean990

Large Silver Maple removed.

I had the company cut down a 50 year old Silver Maple tree. The wood filled 2 large dump trucks. It was very difficult project but it went great. It took 3 hours to grind the stump of the tree. It looks like we have a new yard now. It was a large project but it was done the best way possible. Was definitely worth the money. I'm happy with everything.

The Real Tree Masters Inc.

More about The Real Tree Masters Inc.

The Real Tree Masters Inc. tree specialists is an arborist company located in Mississauga, Ontario. Our tree experts service commercial and residential properties in Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Markham, Richmond hill, Vaughan, Caledon, Halton Hills, Woodbridge to Milton, and the surrounding areas. Our tree experts are fully insured to protect our customers and employees. We will cover all your tree cutting, planting, pruning, trimming & stump grinding needs. Our professionals also provide storm debris removal and cleanup emergency response services. Call now for a free estimate.