Clean House

Reviews for Clean House

Robyn
Robyn

Miracle Worker!

Alex came to our rescue when we took possession of a house that was trashed by the former owners. We were convinced the house couldn't be fixed but he made it look brand new with his move in clean! The team is professional, detailed and thorough and communication throughout the entire process was excellent. The supplies and tools they use are tough enough for the worst messes but also great for tricky natural stone surfaces.

We also had him do a move out clean for our condo and it was spotless. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Thank you very much for the kind words.

Denise in Toronto
Denise in Toronto

Great and Professional !

I recently closed my condo and the previous tenants left a mess. I also just finished painting my walls too, and Alex and his team completely cleaned everything! Very satisfied with the job, I'll be looking for Alex again in the future. Highly recommend!

Thank you Denise, for great review.

Josh in Toronto
Josh in Toronto

Excellent service, responsive and professional!

Alex and his team were fantastic. We hired them for a move-in clean of our semi-detached home (approx. 1400 square feet) and they did the job in approximately 5 hours, with no stone left unturned. They are extremely thorough and efficient. I was so satisfied with their work that I hired them for the "move out" clean for my downtown condo. I highly recommend Clean House.

Dear Josh
Thank you very much for the great review!
Hope we will help you again.

TT
TT

Rental condo looked brand new!

This was our second time hiring Alex, he is incredibly responsive and answered questions in great detail. He was able to fit us in for a last minute cleaning session and the team started at 8am in the morning and had completely finished within 3 hours for our 2bd, 2bath. Given this was a rental unit, it was in poor shape when we first moved in but after they were done cleaning, the unit looked brand new - the landlord was surprised as well. Safe to say we will never use another cleaner and will continue to recommend Clean House to our family and friends.

Dear Jenny
Thank you so much for the great review!!!

Julie
Julie

House cleaning

In preparation of selling our home, the final step was to have the house thoroughly cleaned. After doing some research we chose CleanHouse.....and they did not disappoint! Alex and his team did an impeccable job on all four levels of our home. In addition to regular cleaning, dusting, floor washing etc., the windows were cleaned including casements, baseboards hand scrubbed, inside doors and frames cleaned, light switches, lamps taken down and cleaned inside, every ceiling corner wiped and dust bunnies removed, These folks truly care about pleasing their customers and conduct their job with pride. We’re extremely pleased with their work and highly recommend their services!

Dear Julie
Thank you so much for your review.

Homes4Toronto Realtors (Rayissa)
Homes4Toronto Realtors (Rayissa)

My Go To House Cleaner for my Real Estate Listings

Alex and his team at Clean House are awesome! They are my go-to cleaners for when we are getting a listing ready for sale. They do an amazing deep clean including all interior windows, baseboards, kitchen and bathroom cabinets, and even get all those dust bunnies and webs out of your lighting fixtures. They arrive promptly, bring their own cleaning products and tools, and are extremely thorough. Super polite, friendly, and helpful, I keep hiring Alex. My clients are thoroughly happy and love coming home to a house Alex at Clean House has completed. It’s not always easy to find house cleaners who go the extra mile. Alex and his team certainly do!

Dear Rayissa, thank you very much for the great review!

Excellent Work

Excellent work. Maids came in, cleaned my house for an affordable price and not a single spot was missed. Coming home from work to see my place spotless is amazing. Thank you so much!

Thank you very much for the great review!!!

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

Very Good

Needed our retail shop cleaned. I was very impressed with Alex and his team! They were very professional. Thanks again Alex for everything. We will certainly use your service again.

Dear Joe
Thank you very much for the great review!
Hope will help you again.
Alex.

Jamie in Toronto
Jamie in Toronto

Amazing move-in cleaning service!

Alex and his team are exceptionally professional and offer an amazing deep cleaning service. I recently bought my first condo which had been tenant occupied - needless to say there was a lot of work to be done. Alex arrived early, was thorough and walked me through everything once he was done.

I would highly recommend!!

Dear Jamie
Thank you very much for the great review.
Hope will help you again.

jksl
jksl

Excellent service

I needed a condo unit cleaned after a long time tenant moved out. I called Clean House and they were able to come the very next morning. There was a team of four of them and they did a great job. Very satisfied and would hire again.

Dear John
Thank you very much!
Hope will help you again!

More about Clean House

Quality is our priority ! ! ! Clean House proudly OFFERS: Last minute cleaning One time cleaning Office cleaning Commercial cleaning Post construction cleaning Renovation Cleaning We do move ins and move out cleaning Carpet & Upholstery cleaning FLAT RATE OR HOURLY RATE PROFESSIONAL / FAST / AFFORDABLE DO NOT ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Toronto?