Gutters & Eavestroughs
205-1055 Dundas st E Mississauga ON L4Y 3X6

Gutters & Eavestroughs

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for CityPro Aluminum & Contracting Inc

David B.
David B.

Pride in workmanship

This is the second time we have used Dorian and his team for working around the outside of our home. We asked them back this time because they did such a great job with our eves and downspouts, two years before. This time they replaced our fascia, soffits, and freeze boards along with adding more vent holes for better attic air circulation. Every item they worked on looks much better, not only is everything a lot cleaner looking, but all the lines are a lot straighter than before. The most impressive aspect was how they clean as they go, then they clean up the whole site again when complete. These guys have real pride in workmanship. I would recommend CityPro Aluminum & Contracting Inc.

Dina from Etobicoke
Dina from Etobicoke

Eavestrough/Fascia/Gutter Guards

Our project first began from sourcing out aluminum companies from reading reviews to star ratings. Two weeks trying to find the perfect fit. Dorian, owner of City Pro Aluminium, stood out from all the rest. Answered my request for a site visit same day, presented himself in a very professional manner in uniform and drove up with a tastefully advertised pick up truck. He never once tried to upsell the job and quoted us on what was necessary to replace which was eavestroughs, fascia, downspouts and gutter guards. He even suggested a different colour than I had in mind and thank god I took his wonderful suggestion. His commitment to warranty is second to none. He sincerely gave me his word we would be well taken care of if a return was necessary in the future. We truly believe him. His workmanship to achieve the best quality was proven in his skill alongside his team. His sincerity, competence, industry expertise and magnetic kind hearted personality is second to none from any other contractors that we have seen in our lifetime doing home renovations. He is a true leader and it is clearly demonstrated in his team focusing on professionalism, cleanliness and paying attention to detail. His team also lead by his brother Marcello exemplifying the professional and superb workmanship that Dorian has built his reputation on. Such a pleasure to work with these guys and delivered as promised. Look no more if you require aluminum for your home. City Pro is the absolute right choice and not to mention affordability. Definitely one of a kind. Our completed job looks immaculate and have received so many compliments. Extremely Pleased!!!

Well Done!
Well Done!

Fast, Effective and Great Value

Dorian provided great customer service and his crew did an excellent job re the eavestroughs, sidings and leaf guards. Dorian was always reachable and explained our options well without any pressure. He and his crew did everything outlined in the contract. I would definitely recommend City Pro Alminum and Contracting to neighbours and friends.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great Job! Much appreciated!

Dorian and his team are a great company. Not only communication was very nice and professional but the works they performed on my building where excellent!

Very good prices and most of all great quality work!
I would definitely recommend Citypro to everyone!

Thank you guys!

Saba Ahmad from Toronto
Saba Ahmad from Toronto

Reinsulate Sunroom - New windows, soffits, siding, eaves

Our second project with Dorian, Marcello and their team. Again they pay close attention to detail, with perfectionist eyes. We notice a lot of little changes that Dorian even forgot to mention. Like removing an ugly smoke stack and rebuilding the roof in that section, or sinking an electrical outlet. My favourite thing about Dorian is that he will make the suggestions of what's needed, so I don't have to think about how to update an old, drafty house. His expertise is valuable and appreciated by us!

Mars in Guelph
Mars in Guelph

Soffit-Fascia-Eavestrough

Thank you CityPro Aluminum Team and Dorian for the great and wonderful job and service. Very organized team and hard working guys. The quality of work is excellent. I highly recommend the company for the service and price!

Thank you very much Mars, it was a pleasure working with you!

Michael in Mississauga
Michael in Mississauga

Top notch work!!

Dorian and his team exceeded my expectations! Amazing quality work! His team arrived early and completed everything in a single day. Would not hesitate to use them again!

Thank you so much Michael, it was a pleasure!
Hope to be of service again !

kledi73 in Streetsville, Ontario CANADA L5M1B7
kledi73 in Streetsville, Ontario CANADA L5M1B7

Gutters and soffit.

CityPro are the real pros if you need to do your gutters or soffit. They have done an excellent job in both my houses quality wise without shortcuts. Excellent customer service and fair prices.

Thank you very much Kledi, looking forward to the next project :)

Blair
Blair

Very Highly Recommended! A 12 out of 10!

I was blown away by the quality of work and the attention to detail shown by the city pro team. They are a pleasure to work with, and left my property cleaner than when they arrived.
In summary, meticulous attention to detail, knowledgable, professional, friendly, quality work, a joy to work with.
Dorian and I discussed by challenges with my existing water flow, and he suggested oversized eavestroughs and down spouts, moved a downspout for better drainage, and added leaf guards to prevent clogs. Since the fall, my problems have gone away. I not longer have water overflowing, sheets of ice on the path, clogs are a thing of the past, ...
The quality of their work is outstanding. I can be a picky customer, but I have no complaints.

It was a pleasure working with you!
Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime if you need anything else !

i.iseri
i.iseri

eavestroughs replacement

I had all the eavestroughs replaced on my detached home. The work was done quickly, efficiently and professionally. The team was tidy, knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. Really happy with the result and will use them again for future projects! I can't remember the exact cost so price listed may be incorrect.

It's always a pleasure working with you :)

More about CityPro Aluminum & Contracting Inc

CityPro Aluminum & Contracting Inc. was founded in 2000 by two young entrepreneurs to establish and continuously improve and maintain the industry's high standards. With over 10 years in the business, we are committed to integrity and ethical standards in supplying GTA with the best aluminum-siding products and services. Our goal is to provide top-quality workmanship and excellent customer service. In order to achieve this, we use highly trained installers and the best quality aluminum out there from the best suppliers. This allows us to provide 100% warranty on our work and materials.

*****

Quality, commitment and the promise of product longevity are the core philosophies of CityPro Aluminum & Contracting. All of our installations are warranted for life, if any sort of failure does occur we will fix or replace the defect, free of charge for as long as you own the home.
We carry a $2,000,000 Liability insurance to make sure safety is our top priority. All of our workers are covered by WSIB workers compensation. If we get hurt on your property, you’re not liable in any way. Copies supplied upon request.
CityPro Aluminum & Contracting covers the entire Greater Toronto area. If you decide to move forward with us, we’ll write a detailed agreement including all the specifications we discussed. Most projects are completed within 2 to 3 weeks of the agreement. We won’t accept final payment until you are 100% satisfied.