Closet Guy.Ca

Best of 2020 winner 4 timesBest of 2020winner 4 times

Reviews for Closet Guy.Ca

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Closet organizer

Marcel did a fantastic job, came in and measured both my closet in my condo, they were way below my budget, by revising his design, he was able to meet my budget by adding draws and shoe racks, beautiful

Lindsay Oliver
Lindsay Oliver

Fantastic walk in space

From our first meeting with Jib he was professional and courteous. Our project was affordable, efficient and looks fantastic. Installation was professional and quality is outstanding.

Trish Hammond
Trish Hammond

Master walk in closet

During renovations, we expanded the length of our walk in closet for the master bedroom which is beside our ensuite. Marcel drafted up the designs and since our newly renovated ensuite had gold fixtures and handles, he was able to give me the closet rods, shoe rack and handles in gold to match!
Jib and Dale did the installation in 1 day with full clean up afterwards so all we had to do was fill it up.
Very professional, timely, knowledgeable and reasonably priced. Highly recommend!

Tamqqjq in Richmond Hill
Tamqqjq in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Custom Closets

We had a couple quotes but decided to go with Jib, Marcel and their team. They are professional, delivered on their promises and got the job done in one day. My husband and I are very satisfied with their work, and would recommend their services to our families and friends. Great job!

Sabrina
Sabrina
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Closet Organization

We got all of our upstairs closets done. The team was very professional and knowledgeable through the whole process. They did the work in one day which is a big bonus. Cleanup was done and excellent. The workmanship was great and the price was very reasonable. I would recommend this company to my friends and family.

Vijay
Vijay

Closets for the house

We hired Jib to do closets for the entire house.
Jib and his team was very professional. They came 1 week prior to remove the closets and was very flexible in his approach.
We had tried other brands like closets by design etc, Jib's all in offer was by far the best in terms of price, quality, customer service and responsive ness. Thoroughly recommend him.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. I'm glad you are happy with your master walk in closet and all other closet organization systems installed. It was a pleasure working for you guys.

jvpix.com
jvpix.com

Great product and service

We had our main bedroom walk in closet completed, great service from the start, flexible and patient, quick response, installed as designed and on time. Accommodated a minor adjustment after the install too, very happy with the closet. Gained more space and organized everything.

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

walk-in closet

Although our walk-in closet was smaller than most the design was awesome. The installation was very professionally done and it added real value to our home. Would recommend this company to friends.

Dan in Markham
Dan in Markham

Parents closet

Called Jib to install some closet organizers for my aging parents. He was great. Did a design that made the most of the space while making it easy for my parents. He was on time on budget and left the space spotless which my mom appreciated so much

Would highly recommend Jib. Solid nice and very professional

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. I'm glad you were happy with your parents walk in closet and laundry room design. It was a pleasure working for you guys.

eve
eve
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Closet organizer

We had The Closet Guy design and install a closet organizer for our master bedroom. We had a design in mind, but Marcel the designer was able to make better use of the space while keeping my "wish list" in mind. Jib, the installer, was prompt, tidy, efficient, and organized. Both individuals were professional from start to finish. Thank you for the beautiful closet.

We are glad that you are enjoying your new walk in closet. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. It was a pleasure working for you.

More about Closet Guy.Ca

One of the many privileges of living in Canada is the opportunity to enjoy all four seasons. Custom closets can help when a new season rolls around and the dilemma begins.....where to store my winter clothes in summer, where to store the kid’s bulky ice skates or those winter boots that seem too tall to store comfortably anywhere. Closetguy.ca has the solution to all of your storage dilemmas!

We specializes in Walk-in Closets, Reach-in Closets, Master Bedroom Closet Organizer, Pantries, Front Hall Closets, Laundry Room organization and all other spaces in your home.
We service the GTA including Toronto, Vaughan, Markham, Brampton and Mississauga.