Simply Home Downsizing

Reviews for Simply Home Downsizing

Deborah in Toronto
Deborah in Toronto

Packing and moving services

Simply Home provided tremendous support in clearing out and packing my late mothers apartment. Supportive,professional, caring and resourceful, they took the emotional stress off my shoulders and took care of all the logistics at a difficult time. Highly recommend!!

Hi Deborah, we appreciate your kind review...very sweet of you! Our entire team takes pride in providing the best service possible. We loved assisting you at this very difficult time. Many thanks from everyone at Simply Home Downsizing!

Bob and Vicky Drummond
Bob and Vicky Drummond

Packing and Removing

Simply Home did a careful and thoughtful packing of items we needed to donate or sell, as well as some item we were keeping. Then they removed some heavy items to our garage from which they then removed both those items and much other material including trash and some items for donation. They were efficient and quick, as well as congenial and helpful.

We were happy to help you with your packing project. Both of you were so well organized even before our team arrived! Thank you for your kind review! -The Simply Home Downsizing Team

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Simply Home

While preparing to sell my home Rosalind from simply home was recommended so I agreed to meet with her. Rosalind called and made an appointment around my schedule, showed up on time and went straight to work providing insights on how she and her team would envision staging my home.
All within 5 days, she arranged to have a moving truck arrive at my home to carefully wrap and pick up our personal items and had them sent away to storage. The next day, Rosalind and team arrived at my home and completely transitioned my home. I had 49 viewings from a wide diversified audience over 6 days. Simply home chose pieces that appealed to the masses. I had multiple offers on my home and felt we were able to maximize our purchase price with the staging. Thank you Rosalind and team for your fantastic work!

Hi Jennifer, thank you so much for taking time out of your extremely busy schedule to write us a review, we're so appreciative. We're thrilled to hear that your home attracted so many buyers and that you had a successful outcome. Wishing you and your family all the best in 2022.

Paula.M
Paula.M

Staging

Great staging completed by simply home. good professionalism and comunication. went above and beyond expectations and got my home a great price according to my agent thanks for all the help

Thank you for writing such a nice review for us, Paula. We're so happy to hear that you did well on the sale. Best wishes in your new home.

Nikki in Toronto
Nikki in Toronto

Best Moving Experience!

Moving is such an awful experience, but I cannot tell you how Pauline and her team made this experience as wonderful as possible. The whole team showed up ready to work on time, and went straight to work getting our entire space packed up in a day. (We overheard the movers commenting on how great the packing was). Then on move day, they helped unpack, a service I didn't know I needed and now am not sure I can live without! I kid you not, I have never been happier to pay for a service. My only regret was not having them coordinate the move itself, but we already had it organized prior to engaging them for the packing services. Our new place is so organized, I am so happy. Don't hesitate using Simply Home for your moving needs - you will not be disappointed.

This is such an outstanding review, Nikki. Thank you! We loved working with you on your packing and unpacking project, and as you now know...we love what we do!! We hope we have an opportunity to work with you again soon. -The Simply Home Downsizing Team

Reno-Tired in Toronto
Reno-Tired in Toronto

Sorting through emotional clutter…one box at a time

Pauline Duhart of Simply Home Downsizing is an angel, and her team is amazing! Julie and Leah came to our home to help cull and organize years of accumulation, including my deceased parents possessions. They were respectful, non-judgmental, and repurposed items through charities and women’s shelters. Not only are they consummate professionals, but patient and compassionate as well. I unreservedly recommend Paula and her team to help you organize and simplify your life!

Hi "K", You are very sweet to provide us with a review of your experience. We know you were hesitant at first, but we are thrilled to know our services made a big difference to you in moving forward with your future projects. It was OUR pleasure to assist you! - The Simply Home Downsizing Team.

Andrew R.
Andrew R.

Efficient and Compassionate Estate Management Service

The Simply Home Downsizing team did a wonderful job of packing up my late mother's home after she had passed away. They were very conscientious in helping to find and set aside significant items we wanted to keep in honour of my mother's memory, while packing and moving out other items for donation to charity. The whole process was very efficient and the total cost came in significantly under estimate. Simply Home Downsizing was a great help to my family at a very challenging time.

Hi Andrew, A heartfelt THANK YOU to you for this lovely review. We know it was a difficult task for you to make decisions and to clear out your Mom’s home. We were extremely happy to assist you. All the best, - The Simply Home Downsizing Team

Jason in Richmond Hill
Jason in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Removal of 40 years of clutter

Pauline met me at my mother’s condo, to discuss how she and her team would perform the incredible task of removing 40 years of accumulated “stuff” from the unit. We needed to get it ready for sale ASAP. Mom wasn’t what I would call a hoarder, her condo was alway immaculate, but she was definitely a pack rat. Four days later, everything was boxed, bagged and ready for the move out. Pauline looked after clothing and furniture donations, recycling, and garbage removal. It was completely painless. My inexperience in dealing with this type of situation was evidently clear, when I failed to provide a damage deposit to the condo corporation for the use of the elevator on the move out date. I was hours away, so Pauline quickly ran out to the bank and provided the deposit herself. I can’t thank the team enough. Pauline saved the day, and a week after we first met, there was an empty condo unit ready for sale.

Hi Jason, Thank you for the detailed review - - you and your siblings did a super job of putting aside the items you wanted to keep, prior to our teams' arrival. That always speeds up the process. Good luck to you and your Mom for a successful condo sale! - The Simply Home Team

Ethical, Professional, and Hassle Free

Selling a property in which you are living is an emotional roller-coaster. Rosalind was so compassionate and empathetic of our situation while providing the best and most professional service. Rosalind also has a knack in creating the most ethical working space by recruiting wonderful staff who were also understanding of our situation, and who always gave us great advice on packing, organizing, and categorizing our items in the house. Our place looked impeccable once they were done redesigning it. We really do believe one of the major reasons that we were able to sell our property fast and way over the asking price was the work Rosalind and her team have put into it. By the time we were moving out of our place, we did not have much else to do in terms of packing. If we ever need any interior design or downsizing, we would definitely return to Simply Home. We would unreservedly recommend them.

You're so sweet, "N"!! Thank you so much for taking time out of your very busy schedule to write such a thoughtful review for us. You and your family were so incredible to work with; a real pleasure. We are all so happy that you did so well on the sale of your house and we wish you the greatest blessings in your new home. Sending love from all of us at Simply Home.

Magicians at Home Organization and Decluttering

WHAT A GREAT TEAM - I had been stuck for a few years with an overflow of items in my small condo and pieces that I had brought over from my family home. There was too much accumulated and no space that I could think of.

I am so very happy that I called Rosalind and her team to help me out. THEY WERE FANTASTIC at helping me get my space organized and helped me get out of the piles of clutter, the dated items I was holding onto and gave my space the new look that I needed.

My space looks so much bigger now and I could not have done it without them. It would have taken me forever!!

This task has completely changed my energy and outlook recently and I feel so much better as a result. Her team is so delightful to be around and also very professional. I would say to you reading this review, don't even hesitate - JUST BOOK THEM!!

Dear "R", we are so delighted to know how happy you feel as a result of having our team assist you in paring down your items and reimagining your space. We adored working with you and wish you all the very best. Love, Team Simply Home.

More about Simply Home Downsizing

At Simply Home Downsizing, our goal is to offer clients a one-stop whole home solution for those selling their home, transitioning into a smaller home or wanting to restore peaceful serenity to the home in which they live.

Services include: