Toronto Roofing.Ca

Reviews for Toronto Roofing.Ca

sven in Markham
sven in Markham

Roof repair experts

Got the shingles replaced a couple of weeks back at my sister's place. Its something that she'd delayed for a while and we finally decided to get it fixed. So called Torontoroofing and got them to evaluate the work. Their experience showed and they finished the task over a couple of days. Looks likely that we won't be worrying about leaks in the roof for a longtime now. I'm impressed with the services that I got .

Thanks for your review, we are pleased we could provide you with good service.

rn in Toronto
rn in Toronto

Toronto Roofing

I had my roof reshingled last month by TorontoRoofing.ca. I chose TorontoRoofing.ca after a great deal of research, referrals, and many estimates from other companies. I am very happy with the overall experience, the workmanship of the crew, and the amazing look of my new roof. I have already received several compliments from neighbours, family and friends.

The owner, Maciej, was very knowledgeable and took the time to respond to my questions. He offered different options to accommodate my requirements and budget, patiently discussed pros and cons, and provided a detailed quote. In the end, I opted for a higher-end Certainteed "shangle" (shake + shingle) for its features and added curb appeal.

The crew was a well-coordinated team of professional roofers. They were pleasant, respectful and hard-working. You could tell they knew what they were doing and took pride in their work. They communicated well and took my wishes to heart. My neighbours commented on the great clean-up job afterwards.

Thank you Maciej, Lucas, Domenic, James, and Theo for a job well done! TorontoRoofing.ca is the best! :-)

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thanks for the positive feedback, I am happy you are pleased with the upgraded Certainteed shingles. I think the roof looks great, turned out really nice and colour looks sharp.

subbu in Markham
subbu in Markham

Roof repair experts

Delighted that Maciej and his team were around to fix my roof. They said that they need 2 days to fix the problem and that’s all they took. They’re experienced and I’m glad I called them. Unlike some of the others who came and trashed my house, these guys were kind enough to keep the premises clean as well. Very much recommend Torontoroofing.ca for their roof repair services.

Andy in Brampton
Andy in Brampton

Roof Repairing

Maciej and his team really know what customer service means. I am probably a more annoying and control freak client. I have been told that I can irritate sales agents or contractors a bit too much with lots of questions or concerns. Maciej handled it with professionalism and grace. His team even handled my neighbour, who repeatedly expressed his concerns about nails from the roof getting on the shared driveway, with a smile and professionalism. I would highly recommend them for anyone who needs their roof repaired.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
johnnie in Toronto
johnnie in Toronto
1 review Montreal, QC

Roof Repair

I was referred to them by a neighbour who recently had his roof done with their company. The entire staff was extremely courteous and the level of workmanship and professionalism we received was really impressive. Maciej the manager was very nice and professional. They did a very good job on my flat roof, highly recommended to everyone.

We appreciate your review Johnnie, glad you were pleased with our services. Thanks again.

More about Toronto Roofing.Ca

TorontoRoofing.ca boasts the city's most reliable, quality roofing professionals and diagnostic team. It's owner, Maciej Kiersnowski quickly developed a reputation as a specialist in the GTA after co-founding a roofing company in 2005. In contracting his services, you are promised a thorough and honest assessment of your residential or commercial property, a detailed recommendation of the scope of work required to address your roofing needs, followed by the a superior installation Toronto has come to expect from Maciej and his team.
Specializing in roof replacement, repair, new installations and emergency damage response, your satisfaction is our number one priority. TorontoRoofing.ca is an industry leading company, and our number one goal is to ensure you are left with an outstanding product and best ever contractor experience.

Services Provided