Celentano Paving & Haulage Inc.

Vaughan ON M8W 2T7
Paving Contractors
Celentano Paving & Haulage Inc.

Reviews for Celentano Paving & Haulage Inc.

Monica in Moncton
Monica in Moncton

Great Experience!

We recently had our driveway resurfaced and we were very impressed with the workmanship. They came on time and did the work in a couple of hours. They were very professional, well organized and very careful around our surrounding landscaping. It was a great experience!
We highly recommend Celentano Paving.

Nick Giordano
Nick Giordano

Excellent work

My neighbour and I are very happy for choosing celentano paving. The work that these guys do is amazing and I am truly speechless with the before and after. They work fast and clean and at the highest level detail.

Our driveway was a job that was turned down by many companies because of the area, and amount of old concrete that needed to be removed. It was removed and graded in a day as promised by Tony, and after allowing the ground to settle, the ashphault was applied beautifully.

I highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for paving services.

5/5 stars ⭐ ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Driveway paving

Job well done! I'm very happy with my driveway. Tony and his guys repaved my driveway. The team left the place clean. Danny was professional and reliable to his commitment. I recommend Celentano Paving.

m
m

driveway

Job well done! I'm very happy with my driveway. Tony and his guys expanded and repaved my driveway. Danny was reasonable, trustworthy and true to his word. I recommend Celentano Paving.

Michael A Miller
Michael A Miller

Asphalt Paving

I am a general contractor that has been working with Tony and his team for years! As a general contractor it is hard to find a reliable paving contractor that is good in communication, punctuality, and workmanship to get the job done PERFECT! The crew is great, they are efficient and their attention to detail is beyond what any paving company should be. You can really tell Tony takes a lot of pride in his work and treats every project like his own. I have never in 15 years of business been happier with a contractor. you are 100% in good hands with Tony and his team!

Hello Michael,

Thank you so much for your incredible kind words.
We are very grateful for the relationship we have been able to build and the trust you have on us.

Robert in Vaughan
Robert in Vaughan

Amazing Service

Tony and His crew are great workers and very respectful;Tony and I ( Kaner Construction) collaborate on sites easily ; allowing jobs to come out pristine and with no headaches! Great Job ! And thank you once again!

Rob Kane
Kaner Construction Platinum Development Corp.

CELENTANO PAVING & HAULAGE INC.

MontereySales & Associates Inc.
MontereySales & Associates Inc.

Office Driveway Paved

Our Company is focused on grocery distribution. We have had a number of issues with our pavement/concrete in the office and receiving areas.As a result, we contacted Celentano Paving. After our discussion and agreement on the work order,we awarded the job to Celentano Paving.No regrets. Unbelievably efficient and thorough with their work. Upon completion we have had no drainage issues. Unfortunately, where other Paving Companies have failed, Celentano Paving has succeeded. Thank You Celentano Paving. Incidentally, Celentano Paving also paved our residential properties. Highly recommendated.

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Driveway

Celentano paving came in and did exactly what they said they would do. Great service and excellent quality. Definitely recommend them. Tony is a kind sales person, without the attitude the other companies had, made us feel comfortable.

Melanie Munro
Melanie Munro

Excellent Work

Happy with the entire process from start to finish. Dan the sales guy was honest and easy to deal with. The price given was fair and the work was completed in a timely manner. Very happy with our newly paved driveway!

Mitch and Jan
Mitch and Jan

Driveway repaving

We had our driveway paved in November 2017. We were immediately concerned about how granular the driveway was and how some of it was washing away. We were told that asphalt loads are not all the same.

The next year we sealed the driveway and we started noticing cracking at the edges. By 2019 (less than 2 years), there was extensive cracking at the edges and weeds were starting to poke through (pictures below). This year there is a large crack in the middle of the driveway and more cracks at the edges (pictures below).

Update Sept 2020 - the cracking continues to get worse. The company continues to ignore emails requesting dialog over the issue.

I strongly recommend you find someone else to pave your driveway.

Thank you for your review. Celentano Paving Inc has been servicing the GTA since 1971, we have been in business for 50 years. This is what sets us apart from our competition. Unfortunately we can't be responsible for a problem that has occurred years after warranty has been over. Our service manager's advice of Round Up is your best defence in fighting weed growth. Please feel free to reach out should you like to discuss this matter further.
Thanks

More about Celentano Paving & Haulage Inc.

We are a full service paving company that specializes in driveways, commercial and industrial parking lots. We have a great reputation in the paving industry, both with home owners, home builders and contractors. With 50 years of experience we have provided service around the GTA specializing in asphalt, interlock and concrete. Our outlook is to always strive for perfection in our work, provide competitive prices and excellent customer service.