Whitby Garage Doors Ltd.

10 Sunray street Unit 20 Whitby ON L1N 8Y3
Whitby Garage Doors Ltd.

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Whitby Garage Doors Ltd.

Bob - Oshawa
Bob - Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Garage Door Replacement & Capping

My old steel garage door was showing it's age - about 40 years -, so a new door was in order.

I contacted a couple of garage door companies to arrange quotes for replacement.
Whitby Garage Doors was quick to respond, and their representative was very knowledgeable, professional and pleasant, providing a detailed and competitive quote.
I prefer to support companies that are within my community if possible, so chose Whitby Garage Doors to complete the work.
Of course, the current situation regarding material shortages affected the delivery date for the door, which ended up being about 16 weeks or so.

As soon as the door was available, I was contacted to arrange an installation date.
Work was completed very efficiently as well. The installers did a great job; clean up was excellent, and they explained maintenance of the door to me before leaving.
As per the contract, capping was completed about 2 weeks later.

The finished product looks great; certainly improved curb appeal and
modernized the look of the house!

I would certainly recommend Whitby Garage Doors to anyone requiring a
garage door replacement.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Garage door repair (cables snapped)

My wooden garage doors are 27 years old. I've used Whitby Garage Doors for over 10 years now and really appreciate the fast, reliable and reasonably priced service they provide. The techs explain their work, give you maintenance tips and check the doors over before leaving. Been good for us!

Thanks for taking the time to write this 10 star review and for choosing WGD to help with your garage door repairs. If we can help in the future, just let us know.
Stay safe WGD Team

Donna in Oshawa
Donna in Oshawa
4 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Large weather stripping replacement

I was able to have someone come to my home the day after I called. I was very pleased with Nathan's work and advice.
He shared some extra tips wth me on how to keep mice out of my garage.

The work looks great Thank you

Hi Donna,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a 10 star review. We really appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and we are happy to hear you had a great experience. If you have any questions in the future, please let us know and we will do our best to help.

Ron in Saint Thomas
Ron in Saint Thomas
0 reviews St. Thomas, ON

OUTSTANDING SPEED

Called for a broken garage door cable and had service in less then 1 hour. OUTSTANDING. I am in the service industry and I know service when I see it. Nathan and the team form Whitby Garage Doors Ltd. were on point.

Hi Ron,
Thanks for the great 10 star review! I will certainly share this with Nathan. We try our best to provide the service we would expect to find in others. If you need anything in the future, just call.
WGD Team

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Excellent service

We recently moved into a house that didn't have a garage door opener and an extremely heavy garage door. I initially called to get a garage door opener installed, but the installer found that the previous house owner had built a loft storage space above that would interfere with the belt drive.
Installer was kind enough to give me info and options on what I could do, as well as serviced our current garage door to make it easier for me to open and make it safer.
Excellent service and I would highly recommend!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this amazing 10 star review! We really appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and we are happy to hear you had a great experience. If you have any questions in the future, please let us know and we will do our best to help.

Nathan Bradshaw in East york
Nathan Bradshaw in East york
1 review Pickering, ON

Whitby Garage Doors fixed my garage doors

Spring broke on one of our doors. We had an ancient set of openers one of which was also broken so time to get the lot looked at. Whitby Garage Doors returned my call promptly after submitting a quote request and had a guy out here a few days later. Replaced both spring and installed new openers. New hardware is good, installer was a super nice guy and everything now works as it should. Very happy with service and results

Hi Nathan,
Thanks for the amazing 10 star review! So glad we could help.

Private User reviews Newcastle, ON

Garage Doors - Double Car Garage

We selected Whitby Garage Doors after reviewing a number of possible contractors. They were selected because of their immediate response to us and their professional presentation at our residence. They came through on time with a flawless installation. Of course cost was an issue and they were very competitive…great job overall.

Hello,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and we are happy to hear you had a great experience. If you have any questions in the future, please let us know and we will do our best to help.

Brian Pittens
Brian Pittens
0 reviews Blackstock, ON

Garage Doors Purchase and Install

This was our second time working with Whitby Garage Doors. They are a Great Company to work with and doors were in earlier than anticipated! Highly Recommend and competitively priced!

Hi Brian,
Thanks so much for the review. We were more than happy to help with another project with you. If you ever need anything in the future please let us know and we will do our best to help.
Brandon and the WGD Team.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Very pleased with the new garage door.

I am very pleased with Whitby Garage Doors. The people are amazing to deal with and so were the installers. I would highly recommend Whitby Garage doors. to anyone who needs a new garage door.

Thanks very much for your kind review and giving us the opportunity to earn your business. If you ever need anything in the future please let us know and we will do our best to help.
Brandon and the WGD Team.

Pete
Pete
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Professional, timely & cost effective.

Thought I had a much more complex problem (garage door was difficult to open/close) but the technician who came explained / demonstrated that all I needed were simple adjustments. They then charged me for a 'service call' as opposed to a full on repair. They were on time, courteous and will definitely be calling them if/when I need additional garage help!

Thank you Pete for the review. We are happy to hear we were able to get you up and running once again. If you ever need service in the future we are just a call away.
Sincerely,
Brandon and the WGD Team

More about Whitby Garage Doors Ltd.

Locally owned & operated Whitby Garage Doors Ltd. is a division of Markham Garage Doors Ltd. who has been redefining the garage door industry with customer care that is second to none and a desire to give the customer the best possible buying experience. Whitby is no exception to this philosophy it has been built to give the same level of service to the Durham Region as York Region has enjoyed for over 10 years. Owners Chris Dale and Kevin Chappel have created a new division of their company due to overwhelming interest in the Durham Region that has been filled to date by Markham Garage Doors Ltd. Now Brandon Sloan a highly skilled technician of Markham Garage Doors Ltd. has become the roots for Whitby Garage Doors Ltd. Brandon is not only one of the best technicians’ we have come to know in the industry, he enjoys customer interaction, providing the best in service and value, and lives locally in the Durham Region. Brandon has been an integral part of Markham Garage Doors Ltd since its inception and will be very successful in providing customers with a level of service that they have not experienced in the past. Whitby Garage Doors and Markham Garage Doors share the very same ideal, that is to ensure our customers receive the best service, on time every time. Enhance your Curb Appeal with Whitby Garage Doors Ltd.

Garage Doors & Hardware
Whitby Garage Doors is your complete Garage Door Store. We Service all makes and models of garage doors and openers. We also sell that latest and greatest products in the garage door industry. Everything you need from repairs to new garage doors to openers we have it all. We live, support, and work in the Durham area. You will see our well signed vehicles within the Durham Region. If your looking for an honest trustworthy company please call us today for fast friendly service.
Whitby Garage Doors is able to service just about any garage door or opener problem you may encounter. Our service vehicles have nearly every part you may require on board. If we can't fix it the part no longer exists. Give us a call for same day service and fair prices.
Clopay Garage Doors, Haas Doors, LiftMaster, Sky Link, Aluminum Capping
Modern, Contemporary, Carriage Style, Colonial, Heritage, Coach House
We specialize in Residential Clopay, Haas, and LiftMaster product lines. We are setup to repair or replace just about anything you could break on any garage door system. Whatever you need for your garage door or opener, we have a solution.
2008
Visa, MasterCard, AEMX, Interact Cash and Cheque
Fall Protection, WMIS
Warranty provided as per product specifications