Whitby Garage Doors Ltd.

10 Sunray street Unit 20 Whitby ON L1N 8Y3

Whitby Garage Doors Ltd.

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for Whitby Garage Doors Ltd.

Mauro
Mauro
8 reviews Whitby, ON

New garage door and electric opener

I couldn't be more happy with the services of Whitby Garage Doors. From their automated quote, payment and invoice, to the sales rep Riley, admin. staff and of course the technician. I replaced my old door with no opening mechanism to a new one with an automated one with no pressure, just honest and high quality service provision and customer service. One of the most professional services I have ever received! Plus, the door looks and works great.

Mike
Mike

Awesome awesome service

This was the easiest most convenient experience. From setting up the appointment to the courtesy heads up text prior to arrival. The office staff I spoke to were pleasant and understanding. The tech that showed up to do the work was professional, knowledgeable and so quick.
Thank you for making this a great experience and so easy.

Debbie
Debbie
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Replaced garage door with an insulated one.

We recently had our garage door replaced with an insulated one as well as the tracks. Whitby Garage did an awesome job and we are very happy with their work. They arrived on time and finished in a timely manner.

Hi Debbie, We greatly appreciate the 10-Star Review and thank you for choosing WGD! Enjoy your new door : )

Noreen in Toronto
Noreen in Toronto

New Garage Door

We are very pleased with our new door from Whitby Garage Doors. The installation process was seamless. We were fortunate to have it all done in the same day, door and capping. It looks great. Greg our sales rep was very helpful and we really appreciated all that he did for us. We would definitely recommend this company to anyone needing a new garage door. Thank you for your great service and excellent workmanship.

Hi Noreen, Thanks for the great 10-star review! Thank you for choosing WGD to help with your new garage doors and capping. Thank you for the recap of your experience with us and your personal recommendation! Stay safe WGD Team

Steve R in Whitby
Steve R in Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Quick and professional garage repair

I have used Whitby Garage Doors twice now to service my 13 year old garage doors - first to replace all of the sweeps and this time to replace the coil spring - they are quick and professional, and are very reasonably priced.

Hi Steve, Thanks for the great 10 star review! Thank you for choosing us to help keep your garage door running. We really appreciate your repeat business and personal recommendation.

Rob Mattacott
Rob Mattacott
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Fixed broken spring on garage door

Simply amazing service yet again from Whitby Garage Doors Ltd. They put in new Garage Door openers last year for us which was a great job and repaired a broken spring on our garage door today. We called them and they showed up the same day. Nick did the work -- a very friendly and highly competent skilled tradesperson. Thank you for the great work!

Hi Rob, Thanks for the great 10-star review! Thank you for choosing us to help with your garage door repair, we will pass on your kind words to Nick and the Team. We really appreciate your personal recommendation and repeat business.

Mainul
Mainul
7 reviews Whitby, ON

Excellent professional service

I got excellent garage door opener installation service from Whitby Garage Doors. They have nice and friendly staff responding to my calls with no wait-time. Nick was very good at his job. He did a nice and clean installation work on my garage door. He also gave me a few tips to keep my garage door running smoothly. He also took the time to answer all of my queries regarding the door opener. My overall experience with this company was great!

Thanks Mainul for the great 10-star review! Thanks for choosing WGD to help with your new garage door opener. We will pass on your kind words to Nick. If we can help in the future, just let us know.

AngieMT2
AngieMT2

New Garage Door Instalment

I just wanted to say how thrilled we are with the installation of our new garage door by Whitby Garage Doors. The whole experience with WGD was amazing! And I must say our garage door looks stunning! From Greg (sales rep) to Nathan (door tech) and to the Admin team, from the purchase to installation, we were well informed of what we were buying. Nathan was very informative and left my garage spotless! Would I recommend Whitby Garage Doors, ABSOLUTELY!! You do not need to look elsewhere, this is your Team! Thanks WGD!

Sincerely Carl and Ange Taillon

Thanks for the great 10 star review! So happy to hear you love your new door with capping, it looks great. Thanks for choosing WGD to help with your project and for your personal recommendation to others. If we can help in the future, just let us know.

Rana
Rana
2 reviews Whitby, ON

New Keypad and fixing garage door

My garage door was leaking oily stuff and it was noisy, Peter came and investigate, he didn’t find anything re the oily stuff, but he tightened the garage door and balance it
thank you Peter for the perfect service appreciate it, also, thank you for the office ladies that i talk to.
Amazing service.
quick
very nice people

Hi Rana, Thanks for the great 10 star review! Thanks for choosing WGD to help with your Garage service needs. If we can help in the future, just let us know.

Myra K Hewson from Oshawa
Myra K Hewson from Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

New Garage Door With capping

I wanted to wait until the job was completed before I wrote a review. The company rep Riley was the first person I met I felt very confident in his knowledge and what we would need to do to replace a 40 year old odd sized door. The office staff members I spoke to Wendy and Kaitlyn were always helpful. As expected because of covid we encountered a longer delay in receiving the door. The office staff were very transparent and helpful. Peter was our installer and did the job from start to finish. He was professional and the area was spotless after. We required a minor adjustment after installation Brandon was sent out to the job and was again the professionalism of this company was proven once again. Finally today Robert was here to complete the capping, and the job was fantastic. This company commitment to quality at every point was phenomenal, I highly recommend them anyone looking for great service and products

Hi Myra,
Thanks for the great 10-star review! So happy to hear you love the new door and capping, it looks amazing. Thanks for choosing WGD to help with your project. We truly appreciate your personal recommendation. If we can help in the future, just let us know.
Stay safe WGD Team

More about Whitby Garage Doors Ltd.

Locally owned & operated Whitby Garage Doors Ltd. is a division of Markham Garage Doors Ltd. who has been redefining the garage door industry with customer care that is second to none and a desire to give the customer the best possible buying experience. Whitby is no exception to this philosophy it has been built to give the same level of service to the Durham Region as York Region has enjoyed for over 10 years. Owners Chris Dale and Kevin Chappel have created a new division of their company due to overwhelming interest in the Durham Region that has been filled to date by Markham Garage Doors Ltd. Now Brandon Sloan a highly skilled technician of Markham Garage Doors Ltd. has become the roots for Whitby Garage Doors Ltd. Brandon is not only one of the best technicians’ we have come to know in the industry, he enjoys customer interaction, providing the best in service and value, and lives locally in the Durham Region. Brandon has been an integral part of Markham Garage Doors Ltd since its inception and will be very successful in providing customers with a level of service that they have not experienced in the past. Whitby Garage Doors and Markham Garage Doors share the very same ideal, that is to ensure our customers receive the best service, on time every time. Enhance your Curb Appeal with Whitby Garage Doors Ltd.

Garage Doors & Hardware
Whitby Garage Doors is your complete Garage Door Store. We Service all makes and models of garage doors and openers. We also sell that latest and greatest products in the garage door industry. Everything you need from repairs to new garage doors to openers we have it all. We live, support, and work in the Durham area. You will see our well signed vehicles within the Durham Region. If your looking for an honest trustworthy company please call us today for fast friendly service.
Whitby Garage Doors is able to service just about any garage door or opener problem you may encounter. Our service vehicles have nearly every part you may require on board. If we can't fix it the part no longer exists. Give us a call for same day service and fair prices.
Clopay Garage Doors, Haas Doors, LiftMaster, Sky Link, Aluminum Capping
Modern, Contemporary, Carriage Style, Colonial, Heritage, Coach House
We specialize in Residential Clopay, Haas, and LiftMaster product lines. We are setup to repair or replace just about anything you could break on any garage door system. Whatever you need for your garage door or opener, we have a solution.
2008
Visa, MasterCard, AEMX, Interact Cash and Cheque
Fall Protection, WMIS
Warranty provided as per product specifications