Willsbrothers Home Services

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Willsbrothers Home Services

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Very happy customer

This is a trustworthy company. I had to replace my AC and furnace. They were very quick to respond. They had someone look into it the next day. Within a day I had everything replaced. They did an excellent job. I would recommend them to my family and friends.

Thanks for your business. If you need any help in the future please let us know.

AKed76
AKed76
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Lennox Furnace replacement

I'm 'the' customer who does a lot of research (probably too much) before I decide to make a buying decision and am really happy to have found Tyrone and Wills Brothers during my research. Because I didn't have a completely dead furnace and had some time to research and decide, it took me over 4 weeks before I could make a final decision. I reached out to 7 different HVAC companies to get quotes and talk to me about my job. Among all the quotes, Tyrone was the one person who was willing to work with me and my budget (along with my endless questions). Tyrone was the only person who was kind enough to follow up with me while I was doing my research prior to making a decision and allowed me time and space to consider all of the factors going into a major decision like replacing a furnace. I changed directions a few times as far as which furnace I thought I wanted but Tyrone patiently answered my questions until I finally decided to go with Wills Brothers and Tyrone. The install crew were quick and clean and now I've got a furnace that is keeping my house warm and Wills Brothers has a customer who is happy and will definitely use them again when the time comes. Thank you Tyrone!

Private User reviews Peterborough, ON

Lennox Furnace Install

Our old gas furnace was from 1996 and was beyond needing replacement. 2 years ago I replaced the blower motor myself. Local HVAC company quoted over $700 to replace it but i did it myself for $125.

Fast forward to this past weekend and I had enough of our loud furnace and having to turn the TV volume up whenever it came on. I messaged Tyrone late on a Saturday night and he replied immediately. He was willing to send out a technician the next morning. I had no urgent need so settled for Monday morning.

The technician came and was very quick and clean. Our new furnace was installed in only a few hours.

Can't recommend enough. Especially if youre in urgent need!

Yukee in Brampton
Yukee in Brampton

Furnace repair

They came to the rescue when our furnace is down on a very cold day. I got the referral from one of my colleague. Will managed to find the issue and replaced the parts needed. We are happy with the service and the price. Highly recommended!

X. in Toronto
X. in Toronto

Furnace install

After consulting multiple companies, I'd say none of them compares to Wills Brothers. He did an amazing job replacing my A/C and furnace, reconfiguring old ductwork. He also went above and beyond filling out paperwork to get my rebates back. Not to mention the good pricing.

Lora
Lora
1 review Ajax, ON

LENNOX ML196UH070 96% AFUE ECM MOTOR 70000 BTUS HI EFF HORIZONTAL MOUNT REDO DUCTWORK TO FIT FURNACE LENNOX ACX13 2TON 13SEER PLUS HORIZONTAL COIL.

I’m so happy with the service I received.
I went a few days without heat and when I reached out to Will Brothers home services I spoke to Tyrone and I was taken care of right away.
December 23 someone came to give me a quote and the following day Christmas Eve it was installed.
100% satisfied customer.

Stacy in Bolton
Stacy in Bolton
0 reviews London, ON

Lennox furnace and attic insulation

Found ad on kijiji and found this site helpful with great reviews. Sometimes you never know what service you will get with kijiji ad but I’m really glad I found this company. There price was by far the best for furnace, and it was also very easy to communicate with Tyrone through text messages. He even told me about union gas rebate which we looked into further and because we were doing windows and furnace, the attic insulation paid for itself plus we will receive additional money back. Wills Brothers does both furnace install and attic insulation and the 2 employees did both in 8 hours (took a long time to do our furnace due to extra work with venting). There was small things overlooked like a door not being able to close due to a vent but we just told one of the employees and he fixed it right away. The other employee did not speak English but the other one did so it was not an issue. They were on time and pleasant- would recommend.

1 review Barrie, ON

Furnace Replacement

We needed a new furnace immediately. Called Tyrone and we had a deal in place and the furnace was installed next day. Installers were efficient and professional.
Definitely recommend them.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

AC

I’m very happy with the AC and install. They came out quickly in the summer and did a professional and clean installation. I can’t recommend them enough. I waited a few months before posting a review just to make sure everything continued to operate properly which it has.

Water heater

I spoke with Tyrone. He was very helpful and extremely knowledgeable. My space now looks great with my tankless water heater. He was really professional and got me exactly what I needed. I would highly recommend him.

More about Willsbrothers Home Services

We provide quality service to ensure that your heating and cooling system always stays in good condition.

Services Incude: Air Conditioning, Gas Furnaces, Tankless Water Heaters,Pool Heater, Gas Boilers. Electric to Gas.

Service Areas: Toronto