Dortech Garage Doors

Garage Doors & Hardware
Full-Service Garage Door Installation & Repair Company in GTA ON | Toronto ON M3J 2V4

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Dortech Garage Doors

AshleyFord
AshleyFord

Garage Doors

Dortech Garage Doors did an amazing job on all three of my garage doors! They explained the process throroughly, and did exactly as promised. They did a clean job and were super professional. Very good quality doors! 10/10 for me; would recommend to anyone!

Thank you Mrs Ford, we are glad you like the doors, dont forget to show your neighbours and refer us.

Daniel in Danforth Village
Daniel in Danforth Village

Available in an emergency and not looking to rip you off!

I first hired Dortech to install a new garage door opener and they did a great a job in a timely manner for a price I was happy with.

Later down the line, when my garage door broke I called Dortech and they arrived the same day to look at the problem.

Once we both agreed that the best course of action was to replace, I felt comfortable hiring them to replace and install my garage door.

The work they did was spot on and I feel that they we're committed to a job well done rather than trying to bleed me for money.

I know that they are new to Homestars, but let my review be an indicator of their quality work rather than their (currently) low number of reviews.

I would call them again or recommend them to others.

Thank you for this lovely review, looking forward to serve you again.

Samer in ??????????
Samer in ??????????

Excellent Quality & Service

I had problem with my springs and the belt needed to be changed. Dortech was there the same day and took care of business. The quality of work and professionalism was excellent. The price was very reasonable considering I called many others. I’m super happy and Dortech is now my garage door company. Thanks Dortech!

Thank you for the first review on Homestars, i am glad you like the job, please refer us to your friends and family.

More about Dortech Garage Doors

Dortech Garage Doors Inc. is an Ontario based garage doors company that specializes in residential and commercial garage door services and openers. We provide low price garage door repairs, services, installation and maintenance. Our professional technicians are ready to help you.

Contact us if you are looking for a new garage doors or need to repair your existing one.