Dortech Garage Doors

Garage Doors & Hardware
Full-Service Garage Door Installation & Repair Company in GTA ON | Toronto ON M3J 2V4

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Dortech Garage Doors

Darcy in Waterloo
Darcy in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Excellent job!

Sal, young guy, polite, and speaks with sincerity.
Now, my garage doors are so quiet and runs smoothly.
What I like about Sal is that, he arrived earlier than the schedule time with a Mask!
He didn't take advantage or "salestalk" me on replacing the springs and the cables on both doors because he said, it's not necessary right now. He only replaced the one with the garage door opener. But he lubricated and fixed the minor problems on the other.

Kudos to DorTech!

Darcy you are the best, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Garage Door

Sal and his assistant did a great job installing the garage door. They had a few obstacles to overcome with the garage being very old and not level and also the extreme heat. Very happy with the outcome.

Thank you for this review, we are glad you're happy with the door.

Behrouz
Behrouz

Garage Door Repair

Sal has provided great customer service. He is knowledgeable and expert in his field. Sal came the same day I placed my request, and did a great job. I would recommend him to everyone who is looking for a garage door repair and installation company in the GTA and surrounding cities.

Thank you kindly for taking the time to write us a review, much appreciated

Installing new electric garage door opener

We have needed Doortech's garage door opener emergency repair services in two unrelated occasions. In both instances, Sal responded to our needs very quickly, and assessed and fixed the problem promptly (including installing a new motor and rollers). We particularly appreciated Sal honouring the timeframes he promised (an increasingly rare quality); and the prices were quite reasonable. Thanks Sal!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, much appreciated

Allan K
Allan K

Garage door opener repair

Sal was professional, honest and very fair. Another company wanted to replace our garage door opener. Sal explained the problem in detail, and was able to repair the problem in very little time, saving us a significant amount of money. I would highly recommend Dortech Garage Doors.

Thank you Allan for this awesome review, honesty is the way to go in ever business.

Fantastic garage door opener installation

My garage door opener was malfunctioning, and I obtained the Chamberlain “Smartphone-Controlled Ultra-Quiet & Strong Belt Drive Garage Door Opener with PLUS Lifting Power” on sale for $229+taxes. Dortech was great; good service; good price; nice people. Would recommend to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Happy new year

Garage door repair

Sal was fantastic! Great customer service and very knowledgeable! Neexe to repair my garage door and now t is just like new again Great work and would highly recommend Dortech!

Great review, thank you for taking the time to write it, always a pleasure seeing a happy customer

Saurabh
Saurabh

Quick and Efficient

Sal was quick and came the same day I spoke with you, knowledgeable and expert in his field, I would definitely recommend him to everyone. My garage door was opening on its own, he resolved that issue along with tightning the springs and corrected one of the wheels which was falling off the rails.

Thank you Saurabh for this honest review, happy to serve you again and again

Andrew  from Toronto
Andrew from Toronto

Fast and affordable quality work

Sal came next day after responding to a quote request at 11:24pm! He was professional and quick in repairing a detached door opener metal bar that had ripped off the garage door. Much cheaper more reasonable than the other 2 quotes I received!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, please call us again for all your garage door needs

More about Dortech Garage Doors

Dortech Garage Doors Inc. is an Ontario based garage doors company that specializes in residential and commercial garage door services and openers. We provide low price garage door repairs, services, installation and maintenance. Our professional technicians are ready to help you.

Contact us if you are looking for a new garage doors or need to repair your existing one.