Dortech Garage Doors

Garage Doors & Hardware
Full-Service Garage Door Installation & Repair Company in GTA ON | Toronto ON M3J 2V4

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Dortech Garage Doors

Garage doors, automatic open, and lock

The door is AMAZING!!
Sal takes pride in his wok, and went above and beyond. He was always available to answer all my nagging questions and was so patient. His knowledge, experience and passion for the job is evident in his work.

You are awesome, thank you for this review

Colin in Toronto
Colin in Toronto

Garage door repair and new garage door

Our garage door was not opening so I called Dortech and spoke with Sal. The same day he came and found that the spring had broken. He replaced the spring, allowing the door to function properly. Since we were planning on changing our garage door, I asked Sal for some quotes. He was able to provide recommendations and very reasonable prices. We ended up ordering, and when the door arrived only a couple of weeks later, Sal was very flexible in arranging for the installation. On the day of the installation Sal was in contact with me throughout the day to keep me updated on the time he would arrive for the installation. He and his crew arrived when he said they would and installed the door in less than 2 hours. Door looks great, and we couldn’t be happier with the service. Would definitely recommend Dortech.

What an awesome review, thanks Colin

Jim in Toronto
Jim in Toronto

Garage Door Opener

Other companies were too busy to come at a suitable time for me. Sal diagnosed the likely cause over the phone and fixed issue quickly the same day. As my opener was literally 30 years old I had him install a new opener and rollers and am very pleased. Sal explained how to operate the new system in detail and pointed out issues to watch for in the future. If you are having garage door issues, this is the guy to call.

Thank you kindly for this review, happy to see another satisfied customer

Darcy in Waterloo
Darcy in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Excellent job!

Sal, young guy, polite, and speaks with sincerity.
Now, my garage doors are so quiet and runs smoothly.
What I like about Sal is that, he arrived earlier than the schedule time with a Mask!
He didn't take advantage or "salestalk" me on replacing the springs and the cables on both doors because he said, it's not necessary right now. He only replaced the one with the garage door opener. But he lubricated and fixed the minor problems on the other.

Kudos to DorTech!

Darcy you are the best, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Garage Door

Sal and his assistant did a great job installing the garage door. They had a few obstacles to overcome with the garage being very old and not level and also the extreme heat. Very happy with the outcome.

Thank you for this review, we are glad you're happy with the door.

Behrouz
Behrouz

Garage Door Repair

Sal has provided great customer service. He is knowledgeable and expert in his field. Sal came the same day I placed my request, and did a great job. I would recommend him to everyone who is looking for a garage door repair and installation company in the GTA and surrounding cities.

Thank you kindly for taking the time to write us a review, much appreciated

Installing new electric garage door opener

We have needed Doortech's garage door opener emergency repair services in two unrelated occasions. In both instances, Sal responded to our needs very quickly, and assessed and fixed the problem promptly (including installing a new motor and rollers). We particularly appreciated Sal honouring the timeframes he promised (an increasingly rare quality); and the prices were quite reasonable. Thanks Sal!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, much appreciated

Allan K
Allan K

Garage door opener repair

Sal was professional, honest and very fair. Another company wanted to replace our garage door opener. Sal explained the problem in detail, and was able to repair the problem in very little time, saving us a significant amount of money. I would highly recommend Dortech Garage Doors.

Thank you Allan for this awesome review, honesty is the way to go in ever business.

Fantastic garage door opener installation

My garage door opener was malfunctioning, and I obtained the Chamberlain “Smartphone-Controlled Ultra-Quiet & Strong Belt Drive Garage Door Opener with PLUS Lifting Power” on sale for $229+taxes. Dortech was great; good service; good price; nice people. Would recommend to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Happy new year

More about Dortech Garage Doors

Dortech Garage Doors Inc. is an Ontario based garage doors company that specializes in residential and commercial garage door services and openers. We provide low price garage door repairs, services, installation and maintenance. Our professional technicians are ready to help you.

Contact us if you are looking for a new garage doors or need to repair your existing one.