Four Seasons Air Control Mississauga

1050 Britannia Road East, Unit #1 Mississauga ON L4W 4N9
Four Seasons Air Control Mississauga

Reviews for Four Seasons Air Control Mississauga

AC Installation

Reza and Mustafa did a fantastic job installing my new Lennox unit. Real professional, took their time to make sure all pipes and wire were neat and tidy.
Thank for the cool summer.

On behalf of Four Seasons Air Control and staff , we thank you for your compliments, looking forward to do more business with you in future.

Karen & Family
Karen & Family

New AC installation

Derrick was excellent from the day I called, to the final follow up after installation. This company was referred to me years ago by my father and we have not been disappointed. I would (and have) recommended Derrick and Four Seasons to anyone in need of AC or furnace.

On behalf of Four Seasons Air Control and staff we thank you for your kind words, we look forward doing business with you in future.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Air Conditioner and Humidifier Installation

Mostafa and Reza were very professional they answered all of our questions. Installation was done very cleanly and precise. I would recommend Four seasons air control (west) to everyone.

On Behalf of our Company and our crew we would like to thank you for your business and your kind and sincere words, please let us know if we could be any service to you in the future.

Ken
Ken

Gas Fireplace Insert

We had an excellent experience starting with Kevin (sales) showing and explaining the fireplaces. The final look is exactly as expected.
Reza and his assistant arrived for the installation punctually. They started by putting floor protection down throughout, followed all Covid protocols and performed their job in a very professional manner. We appreciated the time they spent explaining how to operate the controls and were so good at answering all our of our questions. They did a thorough job of cleaning up throughout the process and removed all the packaging. We are extremely pleased with our fireplace and our experience with Four Seasons from start to finish.

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your business and looking forward to work with you again if you ever need our services again.

Gas Fireplace Insert

Great job ! Very professional. Very respectful of our house and kept clean their traffic areas. And very efficient !

Thank you for amazing review , your business and your feed back is very important to us !

Narciso
Narciso

Furnace & Tankless Hot Water Installation

Reza & Oliver showed up at the appointed time and were very courteous. They were methodical and super efficient in un-installing and subsequently installing the new equipment. They installed a furnace, tankless hot water unit, humidifier and an air cleaner.
Reza was very particular in making sure the installation of the new equipment was done very neatly and cleaned up after.
My wife and I are very impressed and satisfied with their services, and highly recommend them. They have earned a 5 Star+ rating.
Thank You Reza & Oliver. God Bless...

On behalf of Four Seasons Air Control and Crew we thank you for your business and great review.

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Tankless and attic installation

Four seasons air control is amazing service. They look after your best interest and give the best advice to your needs. Very clean and quick service and great pricing plus government grand suggestions to protect the best value of your home. Thank you and highly recommended.

Thank you for your business and kind remarks.

Amazing service

Kevin actually took the time to understand my needs and sell me product best suited for me and not just the most expensive. I renovated 1500sqft and this was something most services lacked. Genuine... good product and good service.

Thank you for Great review !

Furnace & Fireplace

I very happy with the quality of product and service that was provided by Kevin & his Instalor Reza. I needed to replace my furnace last month & they were able to assist me quickly with replacement and I also end up purchasing a new fireplace from them. I would recommend to anyone looking for top quality product and knowledgeable staff.

Leanne from Mississauga
Leanne from Mississauga

Fireplace Replacment

I needed a new fireplace insert. Vanessa was fantastic in guiding me to an option that both fit my insert size, as well as the style of my home. I was able to book an install within a matter or 2 weeks. Reza and Oliver came to complete the job and were on time, clean, clear in their explanations -- overall I had a wonderful experience and would recommend their services.

Thank you for your business , and let's know how we can be at your service in future From: Four Seasons Air Control

More about Four Seasons Air Control Mississauga

Since 1991 Four Seasons Air Control has been providing exceptional service as a licensed full service HVAC company. With over 12,000 customers, we’re known for our commitment, passion, technical expertise and our ability to provide our customers with tailored solutions that meet their needs. We listen, and we pay attention to the all-important details. And we always care about what matters to you.

Precision, consistency, performance, long-standing relationships…all of this describes who we are. Not only are we well regarded amongst our peers and within our industry; but we are also known for our stellar customer service reputation. We make sure you’re happy, and that means we keep our promises. We consult and advise, but we never over-sell you on something you don’t need. With over 20 years of experience behind us, we proudly claim that we’ve never missed an appointment.

Our reputation and relationship with major industry players, means that we are authorized dealers for Lennox, Carrier, and Trane. In fact, we’re the contractor in the GTA who carries products from all three companies. Whether it’s propane, gas, patio heaters, water heater, air conditioners or more, we’re confident that we can build a solution for you.

Perhaps more important is our firm commitment to ongoing service and maintenance. Our on-staff Home Comfort Advisors listen. They’re our experts in providing the highest level of customer service. Once equipment is installed, they show you how to operate your equipment. And we don’t stop there. We always follow up to ensure that you’re happy with our work. We ensure that your issues are fully resolved, and we continue ongoing maintenance and yearly service to ensure that your installed equipment is kept at top efficiency and performance.

Whether your needs are industrial, business or residential, you can count on Four Seasons Air Control to be a trusted and reliable HVAC partner that provides exceptional value.
*Services are subcontracted when required*