Formerly EPF Pro Services
1 Hill heights Rd Toronto ON M8Y 1Y9

Best of 2016 winner 2 timesBest of 2016winner 2 times

Reviews for Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Popcorn ceiling removal

Alex did an excellent popcorn ceiling removal job. He started and completed on time and on budget. I felt very comfortable having him in my home. Great guy ... would definitely hire again!

Melissa in Mississauga
Melissa in Mississauga

Fantastic Work on Kitchen Ceiling

Chose Alex and his crew based on reviews here and so glad we did.
Alex went ABOVE and BEYOND. Such attention to detail. They started the job as scheduled, worked efficiently and cleaned up nicely at the end of each day. Alex shared all steps that he would take to remove the popcorn. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. Our kitchen ceiling looks EXCEPTIONAL, looks better than any ceiling we have seen in a new build. He even fixed a wall warp that has been there since the 1960's. Alex really takes pride in his skill, and cares about the home owners happiness. Did not realize they do great tile work as well so will see them soon. Highly
recommend.

Thank you Melissa .

Zita
Zita

Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Alex and his team where amazing ! They where very clean and professional . He went around my celing with a bright light to see if the job was well done and then patched where necessary. We asked questions and he was so helpful and well informed ! The best was the cleaning after the job absolutely so great ! Thanks again Alex

Anneke in Burlington
Anneke in Burlington
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Removal of stucco ceilings

We hired Alex to remove existing stucco ceilings throughout our home.
Alex was professional and his quote for the work was very reasonable in comparison. Alex and his team took care to protect existing surfaces and cleaned up after they were finished with the job.

We are extremely happy with the end result. The final plaster finish of the ceilings is smooth, and the paintwork is of a high standard. I can definitely recommend EPF Pro services and plan on using them again in future to install a new basement ceiling at our home.

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Alex from EPF Pro services was quick to respond to our request for a quote for popcorn ceiling removal. He explained the process to us and dispelled many of our beliefs that it would be a messy and time consuming job. He left us with a competitive estimate and a reasonable timeframe for when the job could be scheduled.

On the scheduled date, Alex arrived on time, took great care to protect our belongings, before getting to the job. He was clean, efficient, and got the job done on time. We are very happy with the new ceiling and how much more modern it makes our place look.

All in, this was one of the best contractor experiences we have had. Thank you very much for your great work Alex!!

Popcorn ceiling removal

Professional and highly committed to your satisfaction. You will find the result you are looking for with popcorn ceiling removal just as I did. They removed my popcorn and repainted my house from start to finish. They did great solid job and Im grateful for it. Very much recommended and trusted.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Smooth ceiling

Alex and his crew removed the pop corn texture on the ceiling turning it into perfect flat and smooth. They went above and beyond to repair two visible cracks and paint the ceiling in the adjacent kitchen to ensure color match throughout the first floor.
The entire experience from quotation to post completion clean up was great and I would use them again in the future.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Popcorn ceiling removal

I was very pleased with the overall experience with EPF pro services. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to do popcorn ceiling removal job.

Amazing Work

I had some water damage in my living/dining room. I also had a room upstairs where the popcorn ceiling had come off when I tried to paint it. I had a hole in one of my walls upstairs too, which had been bugging me for years. Alex came to our home and fixed all within 3 days. I cannot begin to tell you how awesome it looks. He also took the popcorn off our entrance and hallway too. If you need work like this done on your home, look no further than EPF. The quality of workmanship is like no other and he guarantees it too.

More about Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Introduction

EPF Pro Services provide a Professional Popcorn Ceiling Removal, residential and commercial interior, exterior and handyman services. Our company serving the customers across the GTA area. Our house experts using the top of the range painting products and tools for the best result of the painting and renovation projects.
More About Us

***

All our work are guaranteed for 5 year warranty. EPF Pro Services specialize with attention to the details. Having done your project by EPF Pro Company you can be assured of a high quality service everywhere and every time !

Why use EPF Pro Services:

•Two - Five Year Guarantee On All Work Done
•25 Years Experience in the Painting , Plastering and Renovation Industry
•Thousands of Satisfied Clients
•Top Quality Paints Used Including Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para etc
•Drop sheets to Protect Your Floors and Belongings
•100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!!
Interior Services Include:
•Painting (i.e. walls, trim, doors, floors, ceilings, etc.)
• Popcorn Ceiling Removal and refinishing
•Stucco Painting and Repair
•Wallpapering and Removal
•Drywall Repair and Replacement
•Plaster
Exterior Painting Services Include:
•Painting Exterior Surfaces (ie. windows, brick, doors, eaves, soffits, aluminum siding, etc.)
•Caulking