Drywall Contractors

Amanda
Amanda
10 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Basement Drywalling

We hired Tom to drywall our basement and are very pleased with the end product. He was professional, easy to work with, and offered a competitive price. I particularly appreciated that he took COVID-19 precautions seriously compared to others I considered. I would definitely recommend Pronto Construction and would hire Tom again for future projects.

Hey Amanda, it was a pleasure working with you and Ray. We understand that it's a difficult time and it is very important to us to create a safe work environment for all of us. Thank you for allowing us in your home and we look forward to the future bathroom project.
All the best!

Avi
Avi

Basement Finishing

As many households, we wanted to finish our basement this year to create some additional work space, and got in touch with Pronto Constructions regarding this.
Tom was a pleasure to work with from the outset, and made the whole process a breeze. He was very responsive, professional and well organized.

- Provided the quote within a day and was able to price the job to work within our budget.
- Provided workarounds to achieve a better finish while being cost-effective.
- Provided regular updates, even when he was not able to be at the site in order to comply with COVID safety protocols

It's always great to see contractors take pride in their work, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Pronto Constructions for any framing and drywall needs!

Hey Avi, I appreciate the amazing review. My number one goal is to make sure my clients and crew feel safe during this tough time. Thank you for providing us with a comfortable work environment and for allowing us to do what we do best.
I look forward to hearing from you in the future.
Take care!

commercial, ceiling T-bar , ceiling tiles

I am very happy with his work , He's job is well professional, on time
good work,

Hello Mohammed, thank you for the kind words. It's always a pleasure to work with you.
Looking forward to future projects, thanks!

Private User reviews King City, ON

Basement renovation

Tom from Pronto was very professional. Always showed up when he said he would. Probto did the stud work, drywall, tape and mud. Everything was very professionally done. All studs and walls were perfectly level and plumb. He kept the work place very clean. Overall I would definitely recommend Pronto.

Hey Chase, thanks for the kind words. I appreciate you having us and allowing us to work whenever we needed to get the job done on time. I'm glad you are happy with the final product and I look forward to working with you in the future. All the best!

Lynn & JIm from Pickering
Lynn & JIm from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Basement drywall and taping

I contacted Tom based on positive Homestars reviews. He did not disappoint me. I called Tom just before New Years to price drywall and taping for a basement renovation. He came on New Years Eve in the afternoon, reviewed and gave a price. He told me he could start on Jan 5 and he did. Tom made an extra effort to ensure the largest possible sheets of drywall were delivered resulting in a better overall product with less joints. The work was executed promptly and Tom followed up to make sure I was happy with the results. The taper returned after priming to repair any deficiencies.
Very satisfied with the effort and end product. We will use Pronto again
for additional work in the next month. Thanks Tom.
Jim
Pickering

Lyn and Jim, it was a pleasure working with you. We always go the extra mile to make sure we produce a good quality product. I'm looking forward to the next project coming up.
Thank you choosing us!

Ekaterini in Toronto
Ekaterini in Toronto

Living room drywall/framing/plastering

Tom is a great guy, same day I posted my project he contacted me to schedule a visit. He came in, followed the Covid guideline (mask, distancing, etc), measured the space and suggested a few things. Next day he provided a quote, Through a Website which included all the details of his services and milestone payment schedule. After deciding that I was going with Pronto, contacted Tom who gave me his starting date and completion date (which he followed). He installed Drywall on the ceiling correct parts of the framing on the corner and completed a closed reframing and plastering everything. Tom is good with communication (sms), respondes to questions and concerns. End services was superior. He met my expectations and even followed up after the end to make sure there was nothing that I was concerned. I highly recommend Tom (Pronto) which I will do another project in my garage in the summer.

Hey Maicon, thanks for an amazing review.
We have been trying our best to follow all necessary guidelines, and we appreciate that you and Ekaterini did the same. I'm glad you're happy with the final product and I look forward to the garage project in the summer.
Thanks!

Basement renovation

A great experience from start to finish. They came on time everyday and kept me informed every step of the way. Good communication throughout. They provided me with options and alternatives when it was needed. I recommend Tom and his guys to anyone needing framing and drywall. The work came out great. The most pleasant experience working with contractors! He was clear, honest and open and his work was really really great.

Hey Mike, it was great working with you. Thank you for making it easy for us to work everyday.
I'm glad you're happy with the final product, all the best in the future'

Sam
Sam

Basement Drywall Project

I’ve had an amazing experience with Tom. We were seeking drywallers to come and drywall a newly framed basement.

We received our quote within 24 hours and the guys were ready start at our convenience. They managed to hang the drywall in one day (40 sheets!) and did an incredible job. Tom and his team were all fantastic from start to finish and an absolute pleasure to work with.

Tom went above and beyond to make the job perfect. He helped with framing around an awkward vent that I’d had trouble with and made it look easy. He even helped to patch some existing holes in my drywall at no extra charge just because he’s a nice person.

He has a separate team of mudders / tapers that come in and leave a perfectly smooth finish. I like things to be done perfectly, and Tom and his team still managed to exceed all expectations.

All in all, I had a great experience. Tom is a super friendly guy, and I won’t hesitate to call him out for any future work. Highly recommend!

Hey Sam, thank you for the amazing review. You basically just summed up what we're all about at Pronto, we always go above and beyond the scope of work. I appreciate you making us feel at home and allowing us to do what we do best. As a dog lover, it was amazing to be greeted every morning by your 2 beautiful dogs. Animals are so therapeutic during work, so that made it a lot more enjoyable for us.
Thanks again for the kind words and all the best in the future!

Sarah
Sarah

Basement Renovation

From start to finish working with Tom was great! From the initial consult to framing and through insulation and drywall the experience was wonderful. Good communication, friendly, good work ethic, and he even came to work on some weekends to help keep our project (which was on a tight deadline) on track. The work was excellent quality and he made helpful suggestions for tweaks etc. to the design that we had. Highly recommend!

Hey Sarah, it was amazing working with you and your family. Your organization of the project made things go very smoothly for everyone involved. I'm glad we were able to deliver exactly what you were looking for. Thanks for the review.
All the best!

Sunny in Toronto
Sunny in Toronto

basement drywall

Tom's level of service is second to none. He came by for the initial assessment and walked me through the entire process start to finish. His pricing was fair as well. Any issues I had, Tom made sure to address in a prompt fashion. His taper was amazing as well. The only issue I had throughout the entire process was some of the work done by the drywall installing team. When I pointed it out to Tom he was clearly upset, fixed the issues, and made sure to let the drywall crew know of the issues. Overall, I would use Tom again for any drywall project I had going forward. Again, amazing service, and just a really nice person to work with.

Hey Sunny thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and Maressa.
All the best in the future!

More about Pronto Construction

Pronto Construction Inc. provides the best quality drywall services guaranteed. We specialize in framing, drywalling, taping, painting and drop ceiling installations, as well as complete basement and office finishing. Please contact us anytime for all your drywalling and construction needs.

Good luck on your projects!!

(416)-904-6355