Markham ON L3S 3Y6

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Pronto Construction

cpeacock in Toronto
cpeacock in Toronto

Drywall whole bathroom and extra ceiling.

Tom and Igor were prompt, professional & precise. Very fast install and very clean taping & mudding. I would hire Pronto again without hesitation.

Hey Carl, thanks for the review! The bathroom design is flawless, going to look great once completed.
I'm looking forward to working with you in the future, all the best!

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Basement Renovation

Pronto Construction did an exceptional job on my basement project. Tom and his team were professional, efficient, timely, creative and went well beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend this company. Thanks again Tom!

Hey Kimberly, Thank you for the kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you, thank you for allowing my crew to work comfortably. I'm glad you're happy with the final result. All the best in the future!

Aneta in Toronto
Aneta in Toronto

Basement drywall install, mud and sand

We hired Tom to drywall our newly underpinned basement. His crew provided excellent service. We are very happy with the end result. We would hire them again. Highly recommended!

Hey Aneta, it was a pleasure working with you and Ivo. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
All the best in the future!

Private User reviews Minesing, ON

Basement gym

Fantastic job. Exactly what we were looking for. Everything was completed professionally and we couldn't be happier. We will definitely use Pronto again!

Hey Ken, thanks so much for the review. I'm glad you're happy with everything and I'm looking forward to working with you in the future.

daniel.derose
daniel.derose

Basement

Tom was great to work with, would defiantly recommend Pronto Construction. Tom was very accommodating with my changing schedule. Drywall was put up quickly. Louis and his crew did an excellent job at tapping.

Hey Dan, Thank you for an amazing review. We are always willing to make adjustments on the fly based on our clients wants and needs. It was a pleasure working with you, all the best in the future!

Gail Mercer from Hill
Gail Mercer from Hill

Dry Wall Sevice

Project done quickly and on time. Igor is very detailed and ensured absolute smooth finishing. Do suggest that clear questions about expected tasks are asked by both customer and contractor (e.g. if trim and painting will be part of project, so there are no disappointments).

Hey Gail, thank you for the review! I'm glad you are happy with the final product. We very rarely do painting and trims so that's why it wasn't included in the quote when you initially inquired. I appreciate your feedback and wish you all the best!

Old school
Old school
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

Drywalling

Tom and his team passed my expectations they really did a fantastic job even fixed up some of the framing for me mudding and and sanding came out beautifully .There was a total of four guys and they all worked hard for 2 weeks plus. My advice is don't go cheap on drywalling if you want your project to look beautiful in the end hire Tommy and his boys.
My only regret I should have had Pronto do the Framing.

Hey Chris, thanks for an amazing review. My team and I put extra effort in going above and beyond the scope of work. We understand the importance of the framing and drywall quality as it will reflect at the end of the project. It was a pleasure working with you.

0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Drywalling, Mudding and Sanding

Tom and his crew install drywall in my basement. They were respect of my home and the current Covid situation. His communication with me throughout the project was outstanding. I would recommend Pronto for any of your renovations needs.

Hey Cameron, thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and thanks for the recommendation.

gdeighton
gdeighton

Drywall mudding and taping

My DIY basement renovation required a professional touch to ensure my drywall installation turned out the way I wanted it to. Tom provided a taping and mudding quote on the spot and was able to get my project completed very quickly. The work was done in the time frame promised, for a fair price and the workmanship exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Pronto construction to anyone.

Hey Greg, thank you for an amazing review. I'm glad you are happy with the final product. It was a pleasure working with you, all the best!

MG in Aurora
MG in Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Basement

Just as the name suggests Pronto was in and out as promised They were very professional and the work was great - very satisfied. Came as promised, easy to reach and full clean up when all work was complete. A definite recommend id you're looking for any drywall work!

Hey Maciej, thank you for the review. We always aim to meet our deadlines while still maintaining a high quality product. We know how important it is for the next trade to come in to a clean and organized work space, so we aim to go above and beyond the scope of work. It was a pleasure working with you.

More about Pronto Construction

Pronto Construction Inc. provides the best quality drywall services guaranteed. We specialize in framing, drywalling, taping, painting and drop ceiling installations, as well as complete basement and office finishing. Please contact us anytime for all your drywalling and construction needs.

Good luck on your projects!!

(416)-904-6355