Pristine Plumbing & Drainage

Pristine Plumbing & Drainage

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times

Reviews for Pristine Plumbing & Drainage

Bathroom Issue

Absolutely fantastic service -- great communication, they worked with us to accommodate my 100 year old mother's schedule, timely service, solution oriented. Would highly recommend Pristine Plumbing ---just a treasure during a difficult situation.

Thank you for the wonderful review. It's nice to hear our work is appreciated. We'll be sure to pass this on to your service technician, Andrew.

Garburator Removal

Our garburator failed and was gunked up and causing our dishwasher to fill up back into our sink. Pristine Plumbing removed the garburator and cleaned up our sink drains. Very pleased with their service.

Thank for the review. We're happy to hear you're pleased with our level of work.

2 reviews Anmore, BC

Plumbing

Called to book an appointment and was scheduled immediately for next day service when I requested it. The plumber (Andrew) showed up exactly on the scheduled time and was neat and tidy and very courteous. The job had a few challenges and Andrew was very knowledgeable and took them in stride and also made some excellent recommendations. He finished up the job and left a very clean site...overall great experience with Pristine plumbing.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. We'll be sure to pass this on to your service technician Andrew.

Kitchen Sink Drainage Leak

Got a call 30 Minutes before arrival. Plumber made an assessment on site and was able to repair same day. Quick & Easy!

Thank you for the review. We love hearing back from another satisfied homeowner.

Correcting improper toilet install

Subcontractors from our ongoing renovation installed two toilets without flanges. We got an appointment right away and the professional was fantastic at figuring out how to fix the issue. We also got a full report of the work including pictures before, mid and after install. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for the 10 star review, we'll be sure to pass this on to your service technician Michael.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Hot Water Tank Replacement

Great Service. Their tech Michael showed up at the scheduled time and got everything done very quickly and efficiently. He explained all of the work he did and there were no unexpected surprises or problems. I would highly recommend them

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We'll be sure to let Michael know you are happy with the service.

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Calm and knowledgeable plumbers for bathroom and kitchen project

Daniel, Michael and Charlie helped us replace and or repair 5 shutoff valves, worn out fixtures ( the bathroom sink and toilet, bathroom and kitchen faucets, bathroom and kitchen supply and drainage pipes ), disconnect and remove a dishwasher, cap the dishwasher supply and drainage lines to the dishwasher. They caulked the bathroom sink. My place is now functional and feels updated and fresh.

They cleaned up afterwards and vacuumed when needed.

Their ability to relate helped me to understand their process and choose what I preferred to have repaired, replaced in my home. They valued my questions and answered them in a way that I, a non plumber, could understand. Their knowledge and friendliness helped me feel comfortable and assured that they could do a wonderful job.

Thank you for the wonderful review. We hope you enjoy your new plumbing fixtures.

Susan in Surrey
Susan in Surrey
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Technician swapped out 1/2" dishwasher wye for 3/4" for new Miele

I had a new Miele dishwasher installed that required an upgrade to a 3/4" wye. Michael the technician made the job look easy. He explained what he would do before proceeding. Bit of plumbing surgery done by a pro. I highly recommend Pristine Plumbing.. Their response time was very quick.

Hello Susan, thank you for taking the time to review our service. We'll be sure to pass this on to Michael.

Jimmy
Jimmy
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Water shut off valve repair

We were doing renos in our house and wanted to shut off the water to the house when we found that the shut off valve stopped working. After a whole day of back and forth with strata (they have to turn water off for the other townhouses linked to ours) and the plumber (not from pristine), we finally got a time window the day after Canada Day. Then, 4 pm the day before Canada Day, the plumber backs out of the job.
We've hired Pristine Plumbing before for another job and I recalled having a good experience with them. So I called Pristine Plumbing in a panic, explained the whole situation to Daniel, sent him a picture of my shut off valve and he was able to give me a quote right away. He was so calm and reassured me it could be done within the alloted time.
On the day of the job, Daniel came right on time, explained everything before he started, and completed everything and more on time. The cost was exactly what he quoted us, no extra fees, no hidden costs. Thank you Daniel and Pristine Plumbing!! We are so impressed with his professionalism and his work! We are definitely hiring Pristine Plumbing for everything else related to plumbing (we got a quote to change out our hot water tank before he left). We highly recommend them!!

Thanks for the review Jimmy. We know how stressful it can be coordinating multiple unit shut downs. We're happy to have helped you.

More about Pristine Plumbing & Drainage

We offer a wide range of plumbing and drain cleaning services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Our Technicians are dedicated to providing the best service possible. We'll fix that leak or unblock that drain but at the same time leave your home or business in Pristine condition. Our fully qualified technicians will turn up with a smile on their face, boot covers on, tools in hand, ready to provide the BEST service possible.

Every service call comes with a free home plumbing inspection. One of our knowledgeable technicians will be able to make you aware of any potential problems with your plumbing systems and give you advice on how to maintain them.